Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 339 of 629 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 389 439 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 9430
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #4360

    Deja / Pink

    I'm going in. Pink looks like a rebrand. Anyone recognize these two?

  2. #4359
    There's also an mp called Kpop Asian Beauty. I'm guessing they're Korean.

    Quote Originally Posted by CornDoggyDog  [View Original Post]
    Who can point me in the right direction to kgirls in SD? I'm going to be spending a lot of time in the near future. Doesn't seem to be too many korgs? Appreciate the help, I'll definitely contribute.

  3. #4358
    Shill ignore my posts


    Posts: 79
    Thanks I've noticed SDasian before. Not really looking for a spa or mp. Looking for incall apartment kgirls. There's got to be more right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    Sdag on hx, pine spa on clairemont mesa, and I believe mercury spa on mercury. Also know knots in mission valley.
    .

  4. #4357
    Quote Originally Posted by CornDoggyDog  [View Original Post]
    Who can point me in the right direction to kgirls in SD? I'm going to be spending a lot of time in the near future. Doesn't seem to be too many korgs? Appreciate the help, I'll definitely contribute.
    Sdag on hx, pine spa on clairemont mesa, and I believe mercury spa on mercury. Also know knots in mission valley.

  5. #4356
    Shill ignore my posts


    Posts: 79

    San Diego kgirls

    Who can point me in the right direction to kgirls in SD? I'm going to be spending a lot of time in the near future. Doesn't seem to be too many korgs? Appreciate the help, I'll definitely contribute.

  6. #4355
    Thanks for the report. Was thinking to see her as she seems to have a curvy frame, which I like.

    But no girl is a definitely no good. Is her baby damage on her pussy or on her tummy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody68  [View Original Post]
    Not amazing. Really just a no no no girl. Even to my own rubber. Baby damage and just said no to anything. If you need to overpay to slip it in and be done. Go for it. Will never repeat.

  7. #4354

    Ava

    Not amazing. Really just a no no no girl. Even to my own rubber. Baby damage and just said no to anything. If you need to overpay to slip it in and be done. Go for it. Will never repeat.

  8. #4353
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #4352

    Ava from HX

    Anyone see her and have some feedback?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/Sandra99/139800/

  10. #4351
    Was just pointing out that [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    No, what you were doing was violating the TOS. San Diego has two major problems right now, there are a shit ton of shills and then there are the Dbags like you that can't wait to call them out because you like to start shit on the forum.

    There is a reason that there is a Report Post button. You see something like this then you report it and I check it out. I would compare the two accounts for time stamps and content. If you were correct I would ban them both.

    If you don't stop shit like this, because it's AS MUCH of a problem as the shills I will end up banning you along with them. You said yourself that HE DOES NOT POST REVIEWS. Shills ALWAYS post reviews.

    Don't do this again.

    A2

  11. #4350

    Sandra99

    Quote Originally Posted by Senchi  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys end up seeing who is available with Sandra99?/ photos.
    Sandra99, Diamonds88 and Lucky88 (their OC affiliate) post ads nearly every day on HX. They also post ads for individual ladies on RMD, but not as often as they post on HX. The RMD ads do not refer to the agency.

    Use HX to see which ladies are available, then look for their ads on RMD if you don't want to book through HX.

  12. #4349
    Quote Originally Posted by Senchi  [View Original Post]
    Oh. I never realized that one. How do you guys end up seeing who is available with Sandra99? I've never found a website for them, and only ever hear about the gals here. I check HX once in a while but nothing up as far as ads / photos.
    Sandra99 does advertise on HX. Link below.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/1011

    They also advertise on RubMD under Elite International.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/f833f...f-d8e47fce386e

  13. #4348

    Alma

    Anyone have any info on Alma at FEC?

  14. #4347
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyHairlip  [View Original Post]
    Has it though? I can recall a couple ladies from the library that were / are sometimes available with sandra99, but not many. The library was my go-to and the ladies there were hotter / more fun than what we get these days. Where did they all go?
    Sandra99 is not the library. The library got busted several years ago. After the bust, many of the girls from the library went to Emmy_Spicy. Emmy got paranoid for some reason and vanished. A few months later, Sandra99 appeared on HX.

    Some of the girls that worked at the library, like Nina, periodically return to Sandra99.

    The only affiliation they have in common is that it is a Thai girl network, and that's about it.

  15. #4346

    Sandra99 = library?

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    The Library is turned into Sandra99.
    Has it though? I can recall a couple ladies from the library that were / are sometimes available with sandra99, but not many. The library was my go-to and the ladies there were hotter / more fun than what we get these days. Where did they all go?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape