Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 658 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 578 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8711
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Emilio is not DumDum.

    Not a new account. Old poster from Worcester, Fitchburg. Been quiet for a while. Have an idea who he is, but is not one of the usual suspects.
    That would be Wiseass' old account.

  2. #8710
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    OK AsianYY and the chronic banned member who keeps coming back, I guess reincarnation does exit. I'm not worried about you since you'll be banned in no time.
    Emilio is not DumDum.

    Not a new account. Old poster from Worcester, Fitchburg. Been quiet for a while. Have an idea who he is, but is not one of the usual suspects.

  3. #8709
    Quote Originally Posted by EmilioHairyAss  [View Original Post]
    Come fuck all my wives. Have many to share to the likes of Lisp00, Mattis which means God's gift hahas I know the meaning of your user name Mattis. You guys can fuck my wife, or get laughed out of my building. The same guys who preach are also the ones who been robbed before. Confucius say man who thinks he knows everything really knows nothing. Tell me some more advice Mattis with the Lisp Haha I like you Mr Know It Alls. I'll share my wife to you 3 guys. My wife has a hairy ass.

    Greetings and Sally Salutations.
    Why doesn't she shave her ass?

  4. #8708
    Quote Originally Posted by EmilioHairyAss  [View Original Post]
    Come fuck all my wives. Have many to share to the likes of Lisp00, Mattis which means God's gift hahas I know the meaning of your user name Mattis. You guys can fuck my wife, or get laughed out of my building. The same guys who preach are also the ones who been robbed before. Confucius say man who thinks he knows everything really knows nothing. Tell me some more advice Mattis with the Lisp Haha I like you Mr Know It Alls. I'll share my wife to you 3 guys. My wife has a hairy ass.

    Greetings and Sally Salutations.
    OK AsianYY and the chronic banned member who keeps coming back, I guess reincarnation does exit. I'm not worried about you since you'll be banned in no time.

  5. #8707

    You internet tough guys on the Hairy Massholes Section.

    Come fuck all my wives. Have many to share to the likes of Lisp00, Mattis which means God's gift hahas I know the meaning of your user name Mattis. You guys can fuck my wife, or get laughed out of my building. The same guys who preach are also the ones who been robbed before. Confucius say man who thinks he knows everything really knows nothing. Tell me some more advice Mattis with the Lisp Haha I like you Mr Know It Alls. I'll share my wife to you 3 guys. My wife has a hairy ass.

    Greetings and Sally Salutations.

  6. #8706
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Is that funny or what?

    Jack Baloney got spanked by the admin on his Katokay account, so he came back with more unhappy bullshit on his JayBean account. Hilarious! Fuck this old imbecile.

  7. #8705
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Faggot Kato

    Quote Originally Posted by Katokay  [View Original Post]
    Is this what this forum has come to? No exchange of information? Some weak ass report of some unnamed mp? What a waste of time and space.
    LOL! Can you believe this idiot? He posts made-up bullshit and then comes back complaining about other people's posts. What a sack of shit this moron (also known as Jack617 and BillyBaloney) is.

  8. #8704
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Revelation

    Wiseass is a stupid sack of shit. Fuck this imbecilic faggot? Yes, fuck him!

  9. #8703
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Best. Sunday. Ever!

    Duh, most guys have luck with her because they aren't disgusting pigs like you. Man this is fucking awesome!. This WGs cuck takes your lunch money and you drop a deuce in your thrift store pants.
    Proven fag and stalker. You know you love me, you just can't help but read my posts. I enjoy it. I know you want my dick. Sorry, you can't have it. I know you love sucking unknown dicks so is everyone else. You have a problem with me? Targeting only me huh? Sure, I'll continue to entertain and you can help promote my posts. Since you're a pussy and refuse to acknowledge your other handles, let's continue to play. Who else is going to play? Andir who keeps calling you Jack? Yeah. That shit got old months ago. WiseAss, your other Handle? I refuse to read his mile long bullshit, which is satisfaction to me because the homo expects me to read it. Nope. Got better things to do. I see that you're busy creating new Handles and DMing other members. Typical stalker, A2 should ban you for that. This room once had a lot of members. Thanks to you, they all left. I guess if I left you're going to have to make more Handles to keep this thread alive. I just posted a few more stories. Go ahead and read them, I know you can't help it. Go ahead. Make my day.

  10. #8702

    Bahahahahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...w/796230011864

    Gave her another try and worked out the details. African-American guy came in, no issues. I left. Took my 120 and heard shit getting thrown around. Whether it was part of the act or he wasn't supposed to be there. Either way, stay away from her. It's been a long time since this happened to me and she's been posting for a bit. I took the loss and sharing it here.
    Best. Sunday. Ever!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Some of you may have had good luck with her. .
    Duh, most guys have luck with her because they aren't disgusting pigs like you. Man this is fucking awesome!. This WGs cuck takes your lunch money and you drop a deuce in your thrift store pants.

  11. #8701
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Let's do the calculations: 2219 Posts X 98% = 2175 Fake Review or Comment Posts.
    We have an Einstein on our hands. Bravo WiseAss, bravo! I'm indulged in your wisdom of mathematics. Let's see if you can back it up.

    2,175 fake review or comment posts? Let's see it. Break it down to each post. I'm interested in learning how you got this number. And, don't tell me that you don't have time or the energy because you're notorious for going back to ancient times with quote after quote after quote. So, entertain us with your skills.

    Let's hope that A2 does give you a Fuck You for taking up all this space. But, let's see if you can back up your shit. I'm waiting.

    Oh, is this RanVette Handle your new account for both WiseAss and BillyBaloney? Trying to post in the Streetwalker thread and got inked? Yeah, too bad. I know you're not allowed to post outside this thread. New Handles, asking dumb questions and looking for leads. We all know it's you. Cut the shit with your bullshit, Fags.

  12. #8700
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    No problem TrannyHunter1775. Actually esteemed member Wiseass already did the heavy lifting:
    You mean your other WiseAss Handle? Is anyone interested? Didn't think so. BlowJobBaloney. Nice try. Try again Pig.

  13. #8699

    Done

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Prove it. I'm waiting crybaby. All your posts are bullshit, proven. All in the MassHoles and no where else. Enough said. Thank you.
    No problem TrannyHunter1775. Actually esteemed member Wiseass already did the heavy lifting:

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    If your worried about Fake Reviews or Comments why don't YOU just not post at all! Let's do the calculations: 2219 Posts X 98% = 2175 Fake Review or Comment Posts. If A2 Blue Inked for Fake Reviews Or Comments, you'd have a Mississippi River of Blue Ink. A2 doesn't Blue Ink for Fake Reviews, as he once posted. You are safe! Don't you realize. You are what the KGB calls "A Usual Idiot". Think about it, see if you can comprehend why I can say this. Doubtful you'll figure it out.

  14. #8698
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    fake reports
    Prove it. I'm waiting crybaby. All your posts are bullshit, proven. All in the MassHoles and no where else. Enough said. Thank you.

  15. #8697

    McBragg. World Traveler

    Its bad enough that you spread your fake reports and garbage posts here but now you are polluting the New Orleans Massage board. I see that your style is that same with all your fake posts. Fucking loser.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Been there before. Older ladies. But, everyone is nice and they have a "standard" procedure. Best part is that they are open 24/7. 150 pretty much gets you everything. But, all is covered. Don't be surprised to see mature women vice younger ladies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I visited this place this morning and it is indeed, 24/7. Met Kelley? Thin Vietnamese woman, 40's maybe, beautiful and sweet woman. Had a slip on, massage and the flip. Everything was covered. Good session, nothing spectacular or bad. It was good. 2 total for the door and extra like you mentioned. No drama. It was a nice time. But, wouldn't repeat. VIP down the street was similar. I use to frequent there before it got pretty robotic. Have fun gentlemen.
    Read the line I put in bold. McBragg does what he does best, he McBraggs about shit that never happened. So really you spend tons of time in New Orleans visiting AMP's? Right LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape