Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 385
-
11-27-21 01:39 #265Senior Member

Posts: 92Hollywood
2nd visit to NOLA and first time to Hollywood. Midwest guy. Stopped in mid afternoon to see if the reports are accurate hoping good action was available in the city. Walked from the quarter to Hollywood and made the trip upstairs. Rang the bell according to instruction and was buzzed in. Met up with an older lady with a nice rack. She was probably in her 50's with a raspy voice, which was a real turn off for me. Took me to the room which was about 90 degrees. I undress and awaited her return. Massage was really poor. Light oil rubbing on back and no tease whatsoever. After about 15 minutes asked me to flip. Asked what I wanted and I said everything. After about two minutes tease she started with a really good BJ. Licking my balls and sloppy noisin' my horn. She puts on the cover, slowly climbs up and rides for some time until I ask for mish. She wasn't a bad lay. I blew in the bag and then she finished the hour with clean up and massaging my feet and legs. All in all it was just mediocre. Room was too hot and massage was lame. 2 bills for the event out the door. Overall, cheaper service than in the mighty Midwest, but I really prefer the Chinese pussy over the Vietnamese. I'd return again but only for the effort to hook up with a much younger gal. Any other places near the quarter you recommend With Chinese ladies? Appreciate the feedback.
-
11-25-21 10:55 #264Senior Member

Posts: 180AMPs in or near quarter
I just returned from visiting new orleans. I have been there many times and have never visited an AMP till this past Tuesday. I always stay in the quarter and have walked past sun spa on iberville many times and went there but place was apparently permanently closed. There was another place also on iberville on the other side of decatur but that was closed. I pulled out rubmaps found a place called "green door" on baronne so I walked there and sign said ring bell.
I rang the bell and door buzzed and I opened it and there was a steep stairway with a lady standing at the top. I believe I woke her up. She was about 50 and wearing only a black nightgown. She was not real pretty but body wasn't bad. She didn't ask how long I wanted and just said "$60". She walked me to a room with a massage table but no opening for face just a pillow so I got on face up. She walked in and asked what I wanted I motioned HJ. She said $60 and pulled up nightgown to her chin and went to work. I played with her tits and pussy. Pussy was dry so she grabbed lube and lubed it up and I went to town playing with her pussy and tits while she jacked me off. She cleaned me up. I asked if sex was on the menu and she said yes.
She was not pleasant and looked kinda rough but she got the job done. If I do repeat it will be to bend her over the table and plow her from behind.
If there are AMPs in the quarter not listed on rubmaps https://www.rubmaps.ch/new-orleans-massage-parlors-la please let me know. I will be back in January.
-
11-05-21 16:54 #263Senior Member

Posts: 3853I visited this place this morning and it is indeed, 24/7. Met Kelley? Thin Vietnamese woman, 40's maybe, beautiful and sweet woman. Had a slip on, massage and the flip. Everything was covered. Good session, nothing spectacular or bad. It was good. 2 total for the door and extra like you mentioned. No drama. It was a nice time. But, wouldn't repeat. VIP down the street was similar. I use to frequent there before it got pretty robotic. Have fun gentlemen.
Originally Posted by IWearSandals
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 10:54 #262Senior Member

Posts: 123Hollywood
Recently made a visit to Hollywood while I was in the area. Was a short walk for me from where I was staying. I did this around 10:30-11 am, so it was kind of odd taking the stroll through the door and up the steps. I say this because of the hotel across the road and there were 3 valet / door people out. Also that time of day there were others waking on the street. Anyway, got a break in traffic so in the door and up the steps I went. A nice looking 30 something lady answered the door. She was very easy on the eyes with an orange super sexy dress / skirt on. I was like wow, this is the mamasan. It wasn't, she asked what I was after and I opted for the hour. From there to the room and then the TS. The shower wasn't the best ever but wasn't bad. Then returned to the room for the massage. The massage was pretty top notch, not too hard. She definitely knew how to touch a guy. After the typical back massage with just slight teasing I was told to turn over. She then gave a decent head to toe rub down. She had junior swollen and ready. She knew I was up for extras. When all was said and done FS it was. She started with BBBJ which was very good and I was ready to go pretty quickly. I got her backed off of it before I did. From there we went to mish in which I asked about DATY. She let me and we did that for a few minutes until she got there (I think she actually did). Then the cover went on and we finished in mish. Only wish I could have lasted longer but the tiny little Asian lady with nice bolt ons did me in quickly. I will definitely make a repeat visit next time I'm in the area. Total damage was 2.
-
10-05-21 17:03 #261Senior Member

Posts: 78ECCIE probably has the best New Orleans info.
Originally Posted by TetherBall
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 20:17 #260Senior Member

Posts: 226West Bank AMPs
Been here a few weeks now and can give you the deets on all of them. Behrman is your best bet for cute decent rub and decent HE. So far everyplace is HE only.
My most recent adventure was Chinese Health Spa off Gen Deguale.
Lisa. No ac, rushed service dirty place he only and shorted time.
Ming on Manhattan was playful but no rub, just light touch and he and kick you out after you nut.
Berhman and Gretna best spots so far.
Originally Posted by TetherBall
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 20:40 #259Senior Member

Posts: 126Not much in the way of local Intel on this forum
Not much local input on this forum. Been looking and visiting a few AMPs. Haven't been anywhere that made me feel in the least bit welcome. Mayflower in Slidell is a hard pass. Any UTRs are doing just that pretty well. Haven't been able to find anything. Anyone have any knowledge of. Heck, anything? Going to switch gears and try to focus on some of the more legit local non AMPs & and see if there is anything there. Have a couple of appt's scheduled. PMs welcome if you have anything.
Tether.
-
09-29-21 18:36 #258Senior Member

Posts: 226Manhattan
Cute spinner. Very playful right from the start. No rub, more of a light touch tickle but went for the balls and butt straight away. No FS only HE and a bit rushed. Still one more for the stables.
-
09-27-21 17:30 #257Senior Member

Posts: 226Nancy
Gretna Massage again. Nancy. Tiny spinner. Wild cat. Horrible rub but more than a tug. Finally. Still looking for quality services like back in SoFl.
-
09-24-21 17:11 #256Senior Member

Posts: 226Gretna Massage
Cindy. Excellent rub decent he.
-
09-09-21 23:39 #255Senior Member

Posts: 226Tina
Went back to the AMP on Behrm. 5 days no water and 11 days no power after Ida I needed some relaxation. Good massage but a gallon of oil. Nothing extra this time. It was Tina not Lilly so next time I know who not to ask for.
-
09-01-21 16:55 #254Senior Member

Posts: 958Try here
This site has some limited info about Nawlins.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...&gCityName=New+Orleans%2 C+LA.
Originally Posted by JDog721
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 00:21 #253Senior Member

Posts: 226Share it.
Share it if you find it. I'm stuck here for a few weeks too.
Could have sworn I saw a spinner walker in the westbank by seatrain. Truned a you to check out but way to many popo after the storm.
Originally Posted by BeachBum79
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 13:08 #252Regular Member

Posts: 19I'll be in town for the storm too. Way to plan ahead, my guy! Got to have a little down. Or up. Time between writing all those claims!
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 09:55 #251Senior Member

Posts: 958Recommendation?
Hey all. Looking for recommendation for the best Outcall massage in town. Coming in for the storm for 3-4 weeks and will pay premium. No candy. VIP request. Feel free to PM.









Reply With Quote





