Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10147

    Yanbian

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    New Yanbian girl at Junzilan in and. Seattle. F:7/ B:8/ S:8 & 2 Bs / FS.
    Did you get a name? What is the "S" number (S:8)?

  2. #10146

    Table Shower

    Kind of new to the area. I having trouble finding a place with a TS that is decent. Any suggestions?

  3. #10145
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    I figured as much, just wanted confirmation. Seems it would be fairly safe compared to independent providers since as I said, they have a legitimate business.

    Also curious that since they deal almost entirely in cash, it's surprising to me that they aren't robbed often like weed shops, I mean as far as I know it's mainly just a few females in the establishment.
    AMP's get robbed sometimes. One of my ATF's was robbed in Federal Way. I'm glad she and her boss weren't too scared to call the police. I think it takes a special kind of butthole to pick on sweet ladies trying to make a living, making guys happy.

  4. #10144
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    Never use a credit card, always use cash. Eliminates potential credit card fraud.
    I couldn't agreed more. In fact, as an added precaution I always leave my wallet locked up in my truck too.

  5. #10143
    Quote Originally Posted by Pube1969  [View Original Post]
    I've only really gone to Euro Touch for the table shower and reliable BBFS services. Now that service has gone downhill, can y'all rank your favorites table shower / BBFS locations? Thank you.
    VIP up the road, I haven't been since seven left though.

  6. #10142

    AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    Never use a credit card, always use cash. Eliminates potential credit card fraud.
    I figured as much, just wanted confirmation. Seems it would be fairly safe compared to independent providers since as I said, they have a legitimate business.

    Also curious that since they deal almost entirely in cash, it's surprising to me that they aren't robbed often like weed shops, I mean as far as I know it's mainly just a few females in the establishment.

  7. #10141

    Euro Touch Alternatives

    I've only really gone to Euro Touch for the table shower and reliable BBFS services. Now that service has gone downhill, can y'all rank your favorites table shower / BBFS locations? Thank you.

  8. #10140

    Sun Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by KikHorn  [View Original Post]
    After a couple of encounters I realized the beds in Massage Parlors are pretty narrow and may be I'm pretty fat that I have hard time in Mish. Does anyone know of places that have better massage beds?
    Sun spa in Lynnwood has wide massage beds along with a wide table shower. Noah likes to have fun in the table shower making the bed unnecessary.

  9. #10139

    Cash is King

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    I use a credit card for nearly everything I buy and I noticed that some, including a place that I frequent now accepts cards. Not sure if using one there is a good idea? I mean, they are a licensed, legitimate business, still not sure if worth the risk.
    Never use a credit card, always use cash. Eliminates potential credit card fraud.

  10. #10138

    Gift Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    I use a credit card for nearly everything I buy and I noticed that some, including a place that I frequent now accepts cards. Not sure if using one there is a good idea? I mean, they are a licensed, legitimate business, still not sure if worth the risk.
    I wish more joints would take a card.

    And before anyone calls this "insane" - Visa / MC gift cards are totally anonymous. And, unlike withdrawing cash, it's easy to conceal buying gift cards if you just throw one in with your regular grocery purchase or whatever. More expensive? Yes. But the extra $5 charge is worth the anonymous / convenience for me.

  11. #10137

    Enjoy advertising to dozens of financial (and other) instructions you use AMPs?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    I use a credit card for nearly everything I buy and I noticed that some, including a place that I frequent now accepts cards. Not sure if using one there is a good idea? I mean, they are a licensed, legitimate business, still not sure if worth the risk.
    If not, ALWAYS pay providers with cash.

  12. #10136

    Credit cards

    I use a credit card for nearly everything I buy and I noticed that some, including a place that I frequent now accepts cards. Not sure if using one there is a good idea? I mean, they are a licensed, legitimate business, still not sure if worth the risk.

  13. #10135

    Lin

    Quote Originally Posted by LongHauler69  [View Original Post]
    Made a visit to Lin Friday morning. Was met at door by a cute.

    Young lady named Candy. She is very green and inexperienced but willing to learn. No gag reflex which was a plus. I believe she just needs a few good men to get her trained and into the swing. As the older providers retire or quit the business we need these new girls to be up to par. It's up to us to make this happen or this hobby will suffer. This cute little gal is worth the effort, she just needs to knock off the up sale until she can perform like her piers.
    The next day after posting this Candy quit. She was replaced by another young lady going by Sophie, not the Sophie we know.

    Standard. Menu, standard donation with no up sale and all covered. This one knows what she is doing and is cute. Will repeat.

  14. #10134
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 443
    New Yanbian girl at Junzilan in and. Seattle. F:7/ B:8/ S:8 & 2 Bs / FS.

  15. #10133

    All those Lake Serene regulars are starting to show their age

    They're not quite ancient yet, but definitely not young either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    Michelle, Amy and Julie are there and great!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape