Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10140
    Quote Originally Posted by Pube1969  [View Original Post]
    I've only really gone to Euro Touch for the table shower and reliable BBFS services. Now that service has gone downhill, can y'all rank your favorites table shower / BBFS locations? Thank you.
    There is several places nearby that offers what you are looking for:

    VIP.

    King's spa.

    Airport has a small table shower.

    Euro Touch now has Pink offering BBFS.

    Golden spa.

    Tokyo spa (Seven is there now).

    Royal (depends who you get if BBFS is available).

    Sun Spa.

  2. #10139

    Ts

    Quote Originally Posted by MudBanana  [View Original Post]
    Kind of new to the area. I having trouble finding a place with a TS that is decent. Any suggestions?
    T / S are available at Spirit on Jackson & Sunshine on 4th Ave Behind Subway.

  3. #10138

    Vina Spa / Sauna Spa / whatever in Tukwila

    Looks like the whatever it's called these days spa on Interurban in Tukwila by the casinos has closed down. The same owners opened up a new place in a house up the hill from Southcenter. location: New Spa.

    51XX S 160th St wa 9818X.

    6 girls available.

    $60/ relaxation / hours.

    walk-ins welcome.

    open: 8 am to 2 am.

    Last time I visited that place on Interurban, an elevator version of "When You Get Caught Between the Moon and NYC" was on loop. Super quality and sane experience, you know, like visiting Circus Circus in Vegas. I'm sure the new place will be the same quality.

  4. #10137

    Yanbian

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    New Yanbian girl at Junzilan in and. Seattle. F:7/ B:8/ S:8 & 2 Bs / FS.
    Did you get a name? What is the "S" number (S:8)?

  5. #10136

    Table Shower

    Kind of new to the area. I having trouble finding a place with a TS that is decent. Any suggestions?

  6. #10135
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    I figured as much, just wanted confirmation. Seems it would be fairly safe compared to independent providers since as I said, they have a legitimate business.

    Also curious that since they deal almost entirely in cash, it's surprising to me that they aren't robbed often like weed shops, I mean as far as I know it's mainly just a few females in the establishment.
    AMP's get robbed sometimes. One of my ATF's was robbed in Federal Way. I'm glad she and her boss weren't too scared to call the police. I think it takes a special kind of butthole to pick on sweet ladies trying to make a living, making guys happy.

  7. #10134
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    Never use a credit card, always use cash. Eliminates potential credit card fraud.
    I couldn't agreed more. In fact, as an added precaution I always leave my wallet locked up in my truck too.

  8. #10133
    Quote Originally Posted by Pube1969  [View Original Post]
    I've only really gone to Euro Touch for the table shower and reliable BBFS services. Now that service has gone downhill, can y'all rank your favorites table shower / BBFS locations? Thank you.
    VIP up the road, I haven't been since seven left though.

  9. #10132

    AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    Never use a credit card, always use cash. Eliminates potential credit card fraud.
    I figured as much, just wanted confirmation. Seems it would be fairly safe compared to independent providers since as I said, they have a legitimate business.

    Also curious that since they deal almost entirely in cash, it's surprising to me that they aren't robbed often like weed shops, I mean as far as I know it's mainly just a few females in the establishment.

  10. #10131

    Euro Touch Alternatives

    I've only really gone to Euro Touch for the table shower and reliable BBFS services. Now that service has gone downhill, can y'all rank your favorites table shower / BBFS locations? Thank you.

  11. #10130

    Sun Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by KikHorn  [View Original Post]
    After a couple of encounters I realized the beds in Massage Parlors are pretty narrow and may be I'm pretty fat that I have hard time in Mish. Does anyone know of places that have better massage beds?
    Sun spa in Lynnwood has wide massage beds along with a wide table shower. Noah likes to have fun in the table shower making the bed unnecessary.

  12. #10129

    Cash is King

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    I use a credit card for nearly everything I buy and I noticed that some, including a place that I frequent now accepts cards. Not sure if using one there is a good idea? I mean, they are a licensed, legitimate business, still not sure if worth the risk.
    Never use a credit card, always use cash. Eliminates potential credit card fraud.

  13. #10128

    Gift Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    I use a credit card for nearly everything I buy and I noticed that some, including a place that I frequent now accepts cards. Not sure if using one there is a good idea? I mean, they are a licensed, legitimate business, still not sure if worth the risk.
    I wish more joints would take a card.

    And before anyone calls this "insane" - Visa / MC gift cards are totally anonymous. And, unlike withdrawing cash, it's easy to conceal buying gift cards if you just throw one in with your regular grocery purchase or whatever. More expensive? Yes. But the extra $5 charge is worth the anonymous / convenience for me.

  14. #10127

    Enjoy advertising to dozens of financial (and other) instructions you use AMPs?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    I use a credit card for nearly everything I buy and I noticed that some, including a place that I frequent now accepts cards. Not sure if using one there is a good idea? I mean, they are a licensed, legitimate business, still not sure if worth the risk.
    If not, ALWAYS pay providers with cash.

  15. #10126

    Credit cards

    I use a credit card for nearly everything I buy and I noticed that some, including a place that I frequent now accepts cards. Not sure if using one there is a good idea? I mean, they are a licensed, legitimate business, still not sure if worth the risk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape