Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10118
    Quote Originally Posted by ForswornHope  [View Original Post]
    Is that the same Michelle from VIP or a different Michelle? I have heard great reviews about her and wanted to find out for myself and not waste time tracking her down.
    Michelle from VIP is still at VIP although currently on vacation. Michelle at Lake Serene is a different Michelle.

  2. #10117

    Lake Serene

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    Michelle, Amy and Julie are there and great!
    Is that the same Michelle from VIP or a different Michelle? I have heard great reviews about her and wanted to find out for myself and not waste time tracking her down.

  3. #10116
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by RajeshGuptar  [View Original Post]
    I went to go see Pepsi at Lake serene recently, and another lady there told me that Pepsi is no longer in the state. Take it with a grain of salt, but sharing just in case it's true.
    Michelle, Amy and Julie are there and great!

  4. #10115

    Any massage place with bit wide bed

    After a couple of encounters I realized the beds in Massage Parlors are pretty narrow and may be I'm pretty fat that I have hard time in Mish. Does anyone know of places that have better massage beds?

  5. #10114

    Maple village

    Some time ago after seeming that Maple Village had converted to a FS shop, I happened to be in the area with a little time to kill. I stopped in and got Coco. She seemed familiar but I couldn't pin it. She's attractive. Slim body with a cute little bubble butt and perky c cups. I would guess mid to late 30's. For 30 min it's 50 here. Handed her $$ and asked for everything. She happily accepted and came in for an embrace before heading off to put the gift away. Came back while I was still undressing and I laid down for weak massage but that wasn't what I was there for. She let me roam around with my hands, grabbing that soft round butt and stroke her kitty OTC. She hopped on my back and undressed for dry body slide and a tongue bath and body kisses. For the flip, there was more body kissing, BLS, CBJ, 69, RC, ACG, CG, mish, and LFK. Stayed a little over the 30 and she helped me dress. Aside from the massage, service was good. I would repeat. Side note: she has some extra labia, for those that are into that.

  6. #10113

    Lita, where?

    Quote Originally Posted by RobNSea  [View Original Post]
    Not VIP. Means NO BJ Or Anal or Daty. She will do camal toe slide but if you try and put inside. It's over she will send you away. Her Body to body is very Playful just relax and enjoy 🤙129305;.
    Quote Originally Posted by HouseFriedRice  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that!
    It seems that Lita is very hot. I can't help trying it.

  7. #10112

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by RobNSea  [View Original Post]
    Not VIP. Means NO BJ Or Anal or Daty. She will do camal toe slide but if you try and put inside. It's over she will send you away.
    For a newcomer, everything is curious.

  8. #10111

    Pepsi

    I went to go see Pepsi at Lake serene recently, and another lady there told me that Pepsi is no longer in the state. Take it with a grain of salt, but sharing just in case it's true.

  9. #10110

    That quote about Operation Emerald Triangle

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Following quoted from a tna thread, I have never heard of Monica Massage, anyone think there are imminent busts-closures of other AMPs in this area, or is this BS?

    "I noticed Monica Massage in Lynnwood was shut down. Is there a story behind that we should be aware of?

    "While there are now an estimated 75 illicit massage parlors citywide, those three neighborhoods formed the epicentre of what became known as "Operation Emerald Triangle. " As part of the larger investigation, Umporowicz and his squad have established probable cause to bust 18 other massage parlors and are planning more arrests in coming weeks. ".
    That exact quote is from a March 7, 2019 Seattle Times story titled "Major prostitution bust: Seattle police raid 11 massage parlors, freeing 26 women". So it is quite a bit out of date.

    So it has nothing to do with fall of 2022.

  10. #10109
    Awesome! Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by BaryMcCochener  [View Original Post]

  11. #10108

    Monica massage Lynnwood

    Following quoted from a tna thread, I have never heard of Monica Massage, anyone think there are imminent busts-closures of other AMPs in this area, or is this BS?

    "I noticed Monica Massage in Lynnwood was shut down. Is there a story behind that we should be aware of?

    "While there are now an estimated 75 illicit massage parlors citywide, those three neighborhoods formed the epicentre of what became known as "Operation Emerald Triangle. " As part of the larger investigation, Umporowicz and his squad have established probable cause to bust 18 other massage parlors and are planning more arrests in coming weeks. ".

  12. #10107

    BC AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by DandiDanny  [View Original Post]
    I'm taking a business trip to BC for about a week and was wondering if there's a similar forum for the BC area where I could get local information on AMPs.

    Internationalsexguide has a few posts but not as active as this one.
    https://perb.cc

    Enjoy.

  13. #10106

    Similar forum for BC?

    I'm taking a business trip to BC for about a week and was wondering if there's a similar forum for the BC area where I could get local information on AMPs.

    Internationalsexguide has a few posts but not as active as this one.

  14. #10105
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Lita: This is not the first time Lita has expanded her menu. She did so a couple years ago also and for some of us the service stayed improved, provided we were quiet. I'm staying quiet. Please don't PM. If it's about Lita, I'll politely delete it. The official word is that Lita does not do BJ, DATY, or FS.
    This makes sense to me. Thank you for clarifying.

  15. #10104
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce  [View Original Post]
    The knockout 30 yo was a total rip off. LIterally took 4 $ alluding to cfs, and then acted like translation problem. Extremely odd situation. Never going back there again.
    No more knockouts there (A-Health Renton) today. Two grannies. Not auntiea, GRANNIES complete with moo-moos. Woof.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape