Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 449 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 499 549 949 1449 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 25043
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18323
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thank you sir! Good work! So this was two years ago? Has anyone who has seen her more recently gotten into her raw first visit?
    I saw her when she first started posting about 3-4 years ago, She was hosting in a nice condo in East Prov. Spectacular blow job and 69 she swallowed, Round two was with the cover and junior wasn't having any of that. She offered to blow me some more which was good. Her ad sates she is 23,I can tell you she is a lot older than that. I would guess late 30's Early 40's still has a rocking body.

  2. #18322
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/100306684

    I seen this MILF add, she claims bareback included. Can't find any reviews? Fake add!
    Pics are stolen.

  3. #18321
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thank you sir! Good work! So this was two years ago? Has anyone who has seen her more recently gotten into her raw first visit?
    I saw Jasmine several months ago for a first and was not given the option. We had a good chemistry and I was hoping but she went for the condom without hesitation. Maybe if we paused between positions it would have come off but she is all holes friendly and begged me to slide it in her ass during doggy.

    I have been trying to schedule again but she is only in Providence during weekends. She lives in Brookline (Boston) and will host there if she knows you.

  4. #18320

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    See my post 17889 here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...986&viewfull=1#post6142986.

    My pictures of her can also be accessed through the above link.

    The main points: She was a decent GFE bareback lay, but she was clearly a hard drug user and the incall is thug-infested and dangerous. And she has a nefarious rap sheet as long as Ron Jeremys dick.
    Somehow, in the two hours since I posted this, the post number I referred to in the above link has changed. I've noticed that the post numbers sometimes have changed in the past, I have no idea why. Anyway, my info about Katy now resides on post number 17890 on the page in the link below.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6142986

    And my pics of her are now in post 6122 here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4148506

    So, in general, when a post is cited, its probably a good idea to check neighboring post numbers if the relevant post is not found, in case the number has shifted slightly, as is often the case on this board.

  5. #18319
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if you guys noticed, but the famous Genie is back in town. As usual, she posts ads and then takes them down, but if you see a post for a "lollipop girl" doing car dates only, that's her. I had never seen her before, but had heard great things about her. So even though I don't prefer car dates, I decided to take the plunge on her.

    I was surprised at how cute she was when she got into my car. She was known for her BBBJs and her body is really nice, so I kind of figured she might not have the best face, but she's a very pretty girl. She also seems pretty cool and normal. Anyway, we went to a spot nearby and she got started with the deed. Wow. In my opinion, Mandy still gives the best head I've ever gotten, but Genie's head game is way up there. Nice, soft mouth. Willing to go slow or fast depending on how you like it, and seems interested in getting it right. She was blowing me for a few minutes when someone pulled into the lot we were in (of course). After a few minutes of hoping they'd leave, we decided to go find another spot. We eventually found a nice, quiet spot and resumed. Again, a really soft mouth, can go pretty deep, and just knows how to work it. She asked me to let her know when I was going to finish. I thought she had said so she could be prepared to catch it, but I guess she said because she doesn't do CIM. Right as I was about to blow she pulled off and finished me with her hand. Just a fantastic BBBJ that I will be going back to again and again, especially because the price was so reasonable. There are far inferior BBBJs out there and she only asks for 55, which is a throwback rate! I'm sure part of that is the car date thing, but still.

    Can't recommend her enough. I'm hoping she gets an incall again soon, but I'll definitely go back for a car date.
    I've never seen her, but I'm thinking about it, because there was strong Intel for all-bareback service.

    But why do they revert to car dates? Maybe I'm missing something? By my lights, there are two possible reasons:

    1. They cannot afford a hotel incall.

    2. They will not do hotel incalls because they are afraid LE is after them, and they may indeed be right about that. For example, if they happen to have an outstanding warrant.

  6. #18318
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on Katy? Looks pretty good.

    https://pawtucket-ri.skipthegames.co...i/471107698887
    See my post 17889 here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...986&viewfull=1#post6142986.

    My pictures of her can also be accessed through the above link.

    The main points: She was a decent GFE bareback lay, but she was clearly a hard drug user and the incall is thug-infested and dangerous. And she has a nefarious rap sheet as long as Ron Jeremy’s dick.

  7. #18317

    Jasmine Middle Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerMan401  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in almost a year now but when I had my first visit a couple years ago, she went raw on the first date. I think it's always a gamble and YMMV as described in previous posts but the way it went down was: we started with a rubber and about 5 minutes of things getting hot and heavy she asked me if she could take it off. I don't think I gave any indication that I wanted to fuck raw, she just wanted to keep sucking me in between pump sessions and I guess didn't want to deal with the rubber. Anywho, I told her of course and the rest was history. I hope this helps in your decision to visit her or not. Again it's been a while so idk if she has the same enthusiasm she did with me way back when. Good luck if you take the chance and report back if you do.
    Thank you sir! Good work! So this was two years ago? Has anyone who has seen her more recently gotten into her raw first visit?

  8. #18316
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Kiki

    Have not seen any reviews on this Kiki. Has anyone any good reviews? Hit or miss? Thanks brothers. She's posting in Worcester and Rhody.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/798486166928

  9. #18315

    Katy

    Does anyone have any intel on Katy? Looks pretty good.

    https://pawtucket-ri.skipthegames.co...i/471107698887

  10. #18314
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourque77  [View Original Post]
    I texted her a week or so ago after one of the mongers on here gave her props. She replied that she no longer escorts but does videos etc. Maybe that's why her ad says back for a limited time. That price is extremely high IMO. Good luck.
    Honestly in my opinion this girl is pretty gross. She is more than thick. She is small BBW. I do not understand how this girl got so much praise on this site. You could have had her at $100 Months ago.

  11. #18313

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Any good milfs out there.

    Ever since green eyes disappeared, I need some MILF.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/100306684

    I seen this MILF add, she claims bareback included. Can't find any reviews? Fake add!

  12. #18312
    Quote Originally Posted by Praelium  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl recently? Her Tryst profile hasn't been active for over a month now:

    https://tryst.link/escort/liana-layne
    I've seen her several times now. Very sweet, enthusiastic girl. Last saw her several months ago, said she needed some time off for mental health and studies. Very good girl, if you're looking for a submissive girl don't miss out if she comes back.

  13. #18311
    Quote Originally Posted by Phazes  [View Original Post]
    Scratch that, got a bad feeling after seeing she was at the Ramada and seeing a bunch of stings. Cancelled. If anyone does have experience with her though, please let me know as well.
    I was going to go ahead too until she mentioned Ramada. Too many stings in Mass. So I passed. She said she can also do outcall but I don't want to bring someone first time to my place. We compromised on a car date to a spot that is 10 minutes away from each other. Time came and didn't hear anything back from her.

  14. #18310

    Genie

    I don't know if you guys noticed, but the famous Genie is back in town. As usual, she posts ads and then takes them down, but if you see a post for a "lollipop girl" doing car dates only, that's her. I had never seen her before, but had heard great things about her. So even though I don't prefer car dates, I decided to take the plunge on her.

    I was surprised at how cute she was when she got into my car. She was known for her BBBJs and her body is really nice, so I kind of figured she might not have the best face, but she's a very pretty girl. She also seems pretty cool and normal. Anyway, we went to a spot nearby and she got started with the deed. Wow. In my opinion, Mandy still gives the best head I've ever gotten, but Genie's head game is way up there. Nice, soft mouth. Willing to go slow or fast depending on how you like it, and seems interested in getting it right. She was blowing me for a few minutes when someone pulled into the lot we were in (of course). After a few minutes of hoping they'd leave, we decided to go find another spot. We eventually found a nice, quiet spot and resumed. Again, a really soft mouth, can go pretty deep, and just knows how to work it. She asked me to let her know when I was going to finish. I thought she had said so she could be prepared to catch it, but I guess she said because she doesn't do CIM. Right as I was about to blow she pulled off and finished me with her hand. Just a fantastic BBBJ that I will be going back to again and again, especially because the price was so reasonable. There are far inferior BBBJs out there and she only asks for 55, which is a throwback rate! I'm sure part of that is the car date thing, but still.

    Can't recommend her enough. I'm hoping she gets an incall again soon, but I'll definitely go back for a car date.

  15. #18309
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her like 4-5 years ago, she was awesome, does she still work?
    Not that I'm aware of.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape