Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 449 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 499 549 949 1449 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18314

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Any good milfs out there.

    Ever since green eyes disappeared, I need some MILF.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/100306684

    I seen this MILF add, she claims bareback included. Can't find any reviews? Fake add!

  2. #18313
    Quote Originally Posted by Praelium  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl recently? Her Tryst profile hasn't been active for over a month now:

    https://tryst.link/escort/liana-layne
    I've seen her several times now. Very sweet, enthusiastic girl. Last saw her several months ago, said she needed some time off for mental health and studies. Very good girl, if you're looking for a submissive girl don't miss out if she comes back.

  3. #18312
    Quote Originally Posted by Phazes  [View Original Post]
    Scratch that, got a bad feeling after seeing she was at the Ramada and seeing a bunch of stings. Cancelled. If anyone does have experience with her though, please let me know as well.
    I was going to go ahead too until she mentioned Ramada. Too many stings in Mass. So I passed. She said she can also do outcall but I don't want to bring someone first time to my place. We compromised on a car date to a spot that is 10 minutes away from each other. Time came and didn't hear anything back from her.

  4. #18311

    Genie

    I don't know if you guys noticed, but the famous Genie is back in town. As usual, she posts ads and then takes them down, but if you see a post for a "lollipop girl" doing car dates only, that's her. I had never seen her before, but had heard great things about her. So even though I don't prefer car dates, I decided to take the plunge on her.

    I was surprised at how cute she was when she got into my car. She was known for her BBBJs and her body is really nice, so I kind of figured she might not have the best face, but she's a very pretty girl. She also seems pretty cool and normal. Anyway, we went to a spot nearby and she got started with the deed. Wow. In my opinion, Mandy still gives the best head I've ever gotten, but Genie's head game is way up there. Nice, soft mouth. Willing to go slow or fast depending on how you like it, and seems interested in getting it right. She was blowing me for a few minutes when someone pulled into the lot we were in (of course). After a few minutes of hoping they'd leave, we decided to go find another spot. We eventually found a nice, quiet spot and resumed. Again, a really soft mouth, can go pretty deep, and just knows how to work it. She asked me to let her know when I was going to finish. I thought she had said so she could be prepared to catch it, but I guess she said because she doesn't do CIM. Right as I was about to blow she pulled off and finished me with her hand. Just a fantastic BBBJ that I will be going back to again and again, especially because the price was so reasonable. There are far inferior BBBJs out there and she only asks for 55, which is a throwback rate! I'm sure part of that is the car date thing, but still.

    Can't recommend her enough. I'm hoping she gets an incall again soon, but I'll definitely go back for a car date.

  5. #18310
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her like 4-5 years ago, she was awesome, does she still work?
    Not that I'm aware of.

  6. #18309
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I agree, She does outcalls that a tough one for me, Unless she gets the room. The only one I had success with was big titted Kim from New Bedford whom you turned me onto. Now that girl can fuck!
    Would love info on Kim. NB is my neck of the woods and I love big tits LOL.

  7. #18308

    Jasmine MEB

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    YMMV of course, that is surely almost always the case! But I'd like to know if ANYBODY got into her raw first visit. That would at least demonstrate that the possibility is there.

    But you are right, regardless of what anybody else got, its always a crap shoot. But to make a more informed decision, I'd like to know if anybody TRIED to get raw sex with her first visit, and was there EVER a successful outcum of the attempt? (With or without upsell?).

    Insofar as what they put in their ads, by the way: In the Pacific Northwest, almost EVERY hoe's profile on the TNA board says quite explicitly that they won't fuck raw. Nevertheless, I easily inseminated at least a dozen of those, first visit, over the last 10 years!
    I haven't seen her in almost a year now but when I had my first visit a couple years ago, she went raw on the first date. I think it's always a gamble and YMMV as described in previous posts but the way it went down was: we started with a rubber and about 5 minutes of things getting hot and heavy she asked me if she could take it off. I don't think I gave any indication that I wanted to fuck raw, she just wanted to keep sucking me in between pump sessions and I guess didn't want to deal with the rubber. Anywho, I told her of course and the rest was history. I hope this helps in your decision to visit her or not. Again it's been a while so idk if she has the same enthusiasm she did with me way back when. Good luck if you take the chance and report back if you do.

  8. #18307
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I agree, She does outcalls that a tough one for me, Unless she gets the room. The only one I had success with was big titted Kim from New Bedford whom you turned me onto. Now that girl can fuck!
    I used to see her like 4-5 years ago, she was awesome, does she still work?

  9. #18306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Good point. Often the rules are just a way for the ladies to "reserve the right" to say no. A right they always have anyway, but the rules make it a bit more explicit.
    I agree, She does outcalls that a tough one for me, Unless she gets the room. The only one I had success with was big titted Kim from New Bedford whom you turned me onto. Now that girl can fuck!

  10. #18305

    Mimi. Suspicious behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by OptimusPrime  [View Original Post]
    That chick got her TextNow number recycled now Mimi is using it. She's cool. I haven't been able to hook up with her the last couple of weeks but I do enjoy my time whenever we get together.

    FYI- the previous person said BBBJ don't be surprised if it's CBJ she's known in a lot of reviews to have switched to CBJ lately.
    I personally don't trust her. She recently created. Snapchat with her phone #, and she keeps posting camera roll pics of a girl that clearly isn't her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8B7FEB57-58F6-4AE7-85DF-6BDE4EC1FB12.jpg‎  

  11. #18304

    Rules

    Good point. Often the rules are just a way for the ladies to "reserve the right" to say no. A right they always have anyway, but the rules make it a bit more explicit.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    YMMV of course, that is surely almost always the case! But I'd like to know if ANYBODY got into her raw first visit. That would at least demonstrate that the possibility is there.

    But you are right, regardless of what anybody else got, its always a crap shoot. But to make a more informed decision, I'd like to know if anybody TRIED to get raw sex with her first visit, and was there EVER a successful outcum of the attempt? (With or without upsell?).

    Insofar as what they put in their ads, by the way: In the Pacific Northwest, almost EVERY hoe's profile on the TNA board says quite explicitly that they won't fuck raw. Nevertheless, I easily inseminated at least a dozen of those, first visit, over the last 10 years!

  12. #18303

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Her ad states safe play only. So this maybe YMMV.
    YMMV of course, that is surely almost always the case! But I'd like to know if ANYBODY got into her raw first visit. That would at least demonstrate that the possibility is there.

    But you are right, regardless of what anybody else got, its always a crap shoot. But to make a more informed decision, I'd like to know if anybody TRIED to get raw sex with her first visit, and was there EVER a successful outcum of the attempt? (With or without upsell?).

    Insofar as what they put in their ads, by the way: In the Pacific Northwest, almost EVERY hoe's profile on the TNA board says quite explicitly that they won't fuck raw. Nevertheless, I easily inseminated at least a dozen of those, first visit, over the last 10 years!

  13. #18302
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. Has anyone here gotten her bareback on the first visit, though? As we all know, many hoes will fuck raw after many visits and much cash flow, after which they feel "comfortable". But I'm looking for the ones that give it up raw on the first visit. Every hoe I've ever posted on this board, to my best recollection, gave it up raw first visit, except for one, which was quite an anomaly for me. But that was unique and a story in itself. Because I'm really not into wining and dining them. In general, in my baseball, they get just one strike, and if it's not raw, they're out!
    Her ad states safe play only. So this maybe YMMV.

  14. #18301

    Tasty

    Yes, she's at Ramada in Seekonk. Seemed a bit too paranoid and jumpy so I left. Has had many run ins with the law. But seemed nice enough. I think I saw a crack pipe or two laying around, but that's par for the course. Looks just like her pics. Suicide girl look.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phazes  [View Original Post]
    Scratch that, got a bad feeling after seeing she was at the Ramada and seeing a bunch of stings. Cancelled. If anyone does have experience with her though, please let me know as well.

  15. #18300
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysYours  [View Original Post]
    KOF not sure if you met Jasmine before or not she would fit your criteria, she isn't a junkie and is clean and in a safe location.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4313981-351033

    The only challenging part would be getting hold of her, she normally is available only during weekends but she is very sweet and accommodating.

    I always go with protection and I think she is open for bb.
    Thank you. Has anyone here gotten her bareback on the first visit, though? As we all know, many hoes will fuck raw after many visits and much cash flow, after which they feel "comfortable". But I'm looking for the ones that give it up raw on the first visit. Every hoe I've ever posted on this board, to my best recollection, gave it up raw first visit, except for one, which was quite an anomaly for me. But that was unique and a story in itself. Because I'm really not into wining and dining them. In general, in my baseball, they get just one strike, and if it's not raw, they're out!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape