Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 191 of 662 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 241 291 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 9916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7066
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler2022  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I went to see her At about 2 she wasn't answering me prior then out of nowhere I got a response so she has me drive to Millbury wait and wait no reply finally after I moved on she sends me a message in reply to my message saying that it is not professional as well as rude to post make an appointment then blow off the appointment with now answer! So at 515 she sends me oh well first come first serve I will be available at 6 I say OK and start texting at 5 of six and she again ignores all my texts I am so sick of these people thinking that they are something special and they can overcharge and waste our time I am going to stop skip the games for a while and see if there is a better place to get providers. Does anyone have any suggestions? Sugar baby is way crazy money.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/996567921671
    Recently found this site but haven't sampled any yet as with any site weed out scammers.

    https://ondate.io/united-states/mass...escorts?page=1

  2. #7065

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler2022  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I went to see her At about 2 she wasn't answering me prior then out of nowhere I got a response so she has me drive to Millbury wait and wait no reply finally after I moved on she sends me a message in reply to my message saying that it is not professional as well as rude to post make an appointment then blow off the appointment with now answer! So at 515 she sends me oh well first come first serve I will be available at 6 I say OK and start texting at 5 of six and she again ignores all my texts I am so sick of these people thinking that they are something special and they can overcharge and waste our time I am going to stop skip the games for a while and see if there is a better place to get providers. Does anyone have any suggestions? Sugar baby is way crazy money.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/996567921671
    She has been very flaky. Has a great head game when you can get her. Had a great time with her first time I saw her. Haven't been able to get back.

  3. #7064

    Boston

    Saw this one recently and she did not provide services as discussed and it was a rip off IMO.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...-/181190355609

  4. #7063
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD0204  [View Original Post]
    She's been mentioned here a few times. Can search Amanda.

    Rumor is that she will try to give you up to LEO if necessary.

  5. #7062
    Quote Originally Posted by HoMaster22  [View Original Post]
    Complete waste of time and money Dj.

    He played games wanted. A deposit sent it then she didn't come for the outcall told me I needed to go to her incall Worcester I did and she ghosted me! Ripoff!

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5521071-361134
    Saw her about month and half ago in Framingham amazing BBBJ gave cash when I got there.

  6. #7061

    Old hat and old pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD0204  [View Original Post]
    Mushy ass and old pictures. There are reviews. She has a bf or husband that lurks about. Keeps her kids, yes kids, in a room while she does the do. Smh. Also keeps all numbers of every text sent to her; even from over four years ago. Go figure. Was warned, not sure if it is true or not, the popo watch or are aware of her doings given the traffic. Who knows. I'm not interested nor would waste my time on those outdated pics from several years ago. She reads the forum and has minions who'll sometimes post positive reviews of her. Trust your instincts.

  7. #7060

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Stolen pics.
    Once again, thank you brother DarkClouds. Make sense why she refused sending a confirmation pic. Appreciate the intel, brother. She keeps texting. I will block her.

  8. #7059

    Reina

    Quote Originally Posted by HoMaster22  [View Original Post]
    Complete waste of time and money Dj.

    He played games wanted. A deposit sent it then she didn't come for the outcall told me I needed to go to her incall Worcester I did and she ghosted me! Ripoff!

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5521071-361134.
    Yesterday I went to see her At about 2 she wasn't answering me prior then out of nowhere I got a response so she has me drive to Millbury wait and wait no reply finally after I moved on she sends me a message in reply to my message saying that it is not professional as well as rude to post make an appointment then blow off the appointment with now answer! So at 515 she sends me oh well first come first serve I will be available at 6 I say OK and start texting at 5 of six and she again ignores all my texts I am so sick of these people thinking that they are something special and they can overcharge and waste our time I am going to stop skip the games for a while and see if there is a better place to get providers. Does anyone have any suggestions? Sugar baby is way crazy money.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/996567921671

  9. #7058

    Brandy

    Stolen pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]

  10. #7057
    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Search Mandy. She is a dandy. It's a must that you avoid this one. Read the threads. She has been around for quite awhile. Waste of time.
    No talking about this one.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/422272184716

  11. #7056

    Keeps reposting


  12. #7055

    Amanda aka Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD0204  [View Original Post]
    No problem. Took one for the team. I have had some of the best ones. Need to get more info on that Amanda thic girl. Who knows her secrets.
    Search Mandy. She is a dandy. It's a must that you avoid this one. Read the threads. She has been around for quite awhile. Waste of time.

  13. #7054

    Many reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-sexy-lexy---aka-lil-red/866597044195

    Any intel on her? Mostly is she legit? And does she look like she does in the pics?

    Any info is appreciated.
    She is a hit or miss depending on how high in the sky she is, if ya get my meaning. Most reviews are not good at all. That's why she posts so often. She's burned many bridges with her upsell game. Yes, she does look like the pictures. She has a handler and she changes numbers like her underwear. She moves around and never remains settled in one spot. Again, she has a handler. Yes! Best to avoid if you what to maintain your sanity. There are many reviews.

  14. #7053

    Lexy / little Red

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-sexy-lexy---aka-lil-red/866597044195

    Any intel on her? Mostly is she legit? And does she look like she does in the pics?

    Any info is appreciated.

  15. #7052

    Reina

    Complete waste of time and money Dj.

    He played games wanted. A deposit sent it then she didn't come for the outcall told me I needed to go to her incall Worcester I did and she ghosted me! Ripoff!

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5521071-361134

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape