Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 192 of 662 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 242 292 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7053

    Lexy / little Red

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-sexy-lexy---aka-lil-red/866597044195

    Any intel on her? Mostly is she legit? And does she look like she does in the pics?

    Any info is appreciated.

  2. #7052

    Reina

    Complete waste of time and money Dj.

    He played games wanted. A deposit sent it then she didn't come for the outcall told me I needed to go to her incall Worcester I did and she ghosted me! Ripoff!

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5521071-361134

  3. #7051
    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Thank you brother. So glad that I ignored her constantly blowing my phone up last night to meet. She just seemed sketchy to me. My Spidey senses were out of control concerning her. So her driver is her brother LOL. She didn't want to share that tidbit. Phew. Thanks brother.
    No problem. Took one for the team. I have had some of the best ones. Need to get more info on that Amanda thic girl. Who knows her secrets.

  4. #7050

    Reina aka Ellie skip the games

    I was on a break from this one but I've been seeing her post and she look good and in the past I didn't have bad experiences until the last one show Friday night. I decide to call her and make an appointment hours and hours of her texting, then not texting I call she wouldn't answer. Then she tells me to go to Millbury by the library, so I do I get there and of course because she's deep into the demons. She ghosts me and I sit there for 35 minutes and who do you think shows up but the Millbury Police question to me about where I'm going what I'm doing why am I in the parking lot? Why am I over at this house above The barbershop how long that then they're just all the questions that you don't want to answer so I told him I was picking up a friend of mine and the person wasn't answering the phone but I would leave they should good you know we just had complaints about deaths in the area and people loitering, I should know I'm an old guy so they didn't seem to mind I was in a nice car and everything was in order to hit just let me go but I'm telling ya boy this one is just out of control wasting time lying trying to get money upfront trying to renegotiate 450 it's just not worth it. She isn't worth it never again.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5521071-361134
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 89B41BEC-B114-48B0-85E3-F4FB41FA6697.jpg‎   14CAFE06-8077-4D01-A1AB-68DBF89204E8.jpg‎   2873BEA1-A300-4AC4-9DCD-063FF2D1EB87.jpg‎   5D3A9AAE-9713-475A-BD54-800B580261F1.jpg‎  

  5. #7049

    Luciana Southborough

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...scorts/2901310

    Waste of $ and time. Quoted 100 for 30 minutes. 120 for BBBJ. Even though I paid her 120. Had condom in her mouth that she slipped on as soon as she started BJ. Had her remove the condom. Then proceeded to give a very handy BBBJ. More hand then mouth.

    Fake huge boobs completely botched surgery. No LFK or DFK.
    Thanks for the report! She made me wait 50 minutes after our agreed-upon time with a million excuses, so I finally gave up and took off. Texted me the room number an hour later than she was supposed to LOL. Hows the face? Do the body pics resemble her, or stock photos?

  6. #7048

    Hoover

    First time with her. She's the real deal. As advertised. Not a looker but she does the job well.

  7. #7047
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokenGlasses  [View Original Post]
    Is that adultsearch site pretty realible?
    Have seen couple of good ones. I feel better quality than STG.

  8. #7046
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...scorts/2901310

    Waste of $ and time. Quoted 100 for 30 minutes. 120 for BBBJ. Even though I paid her 120. Had condom in her mouth that she slipped on as soon as she started BJ. Had her remove the condom. Then proceeded to give a very handy BBBJ. More hand then mouth.

    Fake huge boobs completely botched surgery. No LFK or DFK.
    Is that adultsearch site pretty realible?

  9. #7045

    Luciana

    https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...scorts/2901310

    Waste of $ and time. Quoted 100 for 30 minutes. 120 for BBBJ. Even though I paid her 120. Had condom in her mouth that she slipped on as soon as she started BJ. Had her remove the condom. Then proceeded to give a very handy BBBJ. More hand then mouth.

    Fake huge boobs completely botched surgery. No LFK or DFK.

  10. #7044

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Are these the same girl?? Looks the same to me. I know there was a bad review for the first one. Bait & switch?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/924236001146

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/526334674998
    Yes, indeed it's the same girl. She is well-reviewed in Hartford CT. One of the worst providers East of the Mason Dixon Line.

  11. #7043
    Quote Originally Posted by NazyLigga  [View Original Post]
    I read all the bad reviews on Mandy, but has anyone had a good experience with her. She is so fucking hot.
    Did a car date a few months back before I saw the reviews. Overall really good experience. Gave me a few extra minutes even.

    I've been debating going again but it's hard to now knowing the risk.

  12. #7042

    Go for it!

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Same ole snake in the grass back home in Marlborough. She lived in Webster previously. Wrap sheet for various crimes. True. Has a bf / handler she lives with. Her pics are filtered and are as old as her lame game. So yeah, it's the Mandy you are thinking of. This brother seems to like the challenge of ignoring the bad reviews. He should quench his curiosity and go meet her. As the old aphorism says it best: "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread."

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/211160864537
    Ripped me off for a hundred bucks a few years ago in worcester. I feel lucky I wasn't the guy who got stabbed.

    But hey let us know how it goes.

  13. #7041

    Same girl?

    Are these the same girl?? Looks the same to me. I know there was a bad review for the first one. Bait & switch?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/924236001146

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/526334674998

  14. #7040

    Amanda "Mandy" L

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceBooty  [View Original Post]
    Link? If it who I think it is she will stab you.
    Same ole snake in the grass back home in Marlborough. She lived in Webster previously. Wrap sheet for various crimes. True. Has a bf / handler she lives with. Her pics are filtered and are as old as her lame game. So yeah, it's the Mandy you are thinking of. This brother seems to like the challenge of ignoring the bad reviews. He should quench his curiosity and go meet her. As the old aphorism says it best: "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread."

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/211160864537
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 745FE1EE-C346-4985-A5E3-F7F4262712D4.jpg‎   A0562B97-AD81-4C4D-B31A-8AE596A78635.jpg‎   5547E1F4-F20C-4687-95C1-479C94FD6073.jpg‎   9085CF14-E437-4719-BE80-2EC069C2FECD.jpeg‎   63817499-9985-4E80-AF20-503BDFEA8947.jpg‎  

    7E5D90C6-7388-4978-8923-A04AA5891C71.jpg‎  

  15. #7039
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Glutton for punishment

    Quote Originally Posted by NazyLigga  [View Original Post]
    I read all the bad reviews on Mandy, but has anyone had a good experience with her. She is so fucking hot.
    If that the many, many bad reviews do not sway your common sense, good brother. Simply go and see her for yourself, but be sure to write an honest follow-up review. That's simply enough. We await your review. Hopefully you will have a good outcome. Good hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape