Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 19568
-
11-20-22 16:15 #10133Senior Member

Posts: 265VIP up the road, I haven't been since seven left though.
Originally Posted by Pube1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 15:48 #10132Senior Member

Posts: 511AMPs
I figured as much, just wanted confirmation. Seems it would be fairly safe compared to independent providers since as I said, they have a legitimate business.
Originally Posted by HarleySteve
[View Original Post]
Also curious that since they deal almost entirely in cash, it's surprising to me that they aren't robbed often like weed shops, I mean as far as I know it's mainly just a few females in the establishment.
-
11-20-22 14:51 #10131Senior Member

Posts: 36Euro Touch Alternatives
I've only really gone to Euro Touch for the table shower and reliable BBFS services. Now that service has gone downhill, can y'all rank your favorites table shower / BBFS locations? Thank you.
-
11-20-22 13:22 #10130Senior Member

Posts: 265Sun Spa
Sun spa in Lynnwood has wide massage beds along with a wide table shower. Noah likes to have fun in the table shower making the bed unnecessary.
Originally Posted by KikHorn
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 13:19 #10129Senior Member

Posts: 265Cash is King
Never use a credit card, always use cash. Eliminates potential credit card fraud.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 12:40 #10128Senior Member

Posts: 63Gift Cards
I wish more joints would take a card.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
And before anyone calls this "insane" - Visa / MC gift cards are totally anonymous. And, unlike withdrawing cash, it's easy to conceal buying gift cards if you just throw one in with your regular grocery purchase or whatever. More expensive? Yes. But the extra $5 charge is worth the anonymous / convenience for me.
-
11-20-22 11:43 #10127Banned Member

Posts: 66Enjoy advertising to dozens of financial (and other) instructions you use AMPs?
If not, ALWAYS pay providers with cash.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 01:17 #10126Senior Member

Posts: 511Credit cards
I use a credit card for nearly everything I buy and I noticed that some, including a place that I frequent now accepts cards. Not sure if using one there is a good idea? I mean, they are a licensed, legitimate business, still not sure if worth the risk.
-
11-19-22 23:14 #10125Senior Member

Posts: 42Lin
The next day after posting this Candy quit. She was replaced by another young lady going by Sophie, not the Sophie we know.
Originally Posted by LongHauler69
[View Original Post]
Standard. Menu, standard donation with no up sale and all covered. This one knows what she is doing and is cute. Will repeat.
-
11-19-22 19:13 #10124Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 443New Yanbian girl at Junzilan in and. Seattle. F:7/ B:8/ S:8 & 2 Bs / FS.
-
11-19-22 16:53 #10123Banned Member

Posts: 66All those Lake Serene regulars are starting to show their age
They're not quite ancient yet, but definitely not young either.
Originally Posted by Bfm66
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 13:23 #10122Regular Member

Posts: 5FS for 300?
Originally Posted by RobNSea
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 11:04 #10121Senior Member

Posts: 35Georgetown collective
I have been to Georgetown collective a Few Times. Only when Maddie is there she is a Dominican girl with nice large breasts and does a great body 2 Body Slide. She isn't a clock watcher. And offers extras $$$ I see there is a black girl working Now I would like to try but don't want to TOFTT. I hear some girls there are Rushers and don't provide a decent time. This is not a massage place it specializes in body 2 Body for $260. I would recommend Maddie when she is there. She texts Me when she is comming to Town.
Originally Posted by JackJones1894
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 19:04 #10120Regular Member

Posts: 5Georgetown Collective
Anybody hit up the Georgetown collective? What was it like, any good? Worth it or not?
-
11-18-22 17:25 #10119Regular Member

Posts: 23Thank you! Appreciate the info, going to have to try and make an appointment with her at VIP when she is back.
Originally Posted by Bonnaryi
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





