Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Brazlilian Girls

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 68 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 1011
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #576

  2. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by NewJeff  [View Original Post]
    Some of these Brazz girls are pretty hardcore gym rats, and I wouldn't doubt they are juiced up on Brazilian workout supplements that have even less scrutiny than the US supplement industry. I've been inside hundreds of vaginas, and can't say the Braz girls feel any different, with the possible exception of keigle muscles that grab your cock like a little hand.
    There is definitely something to this. I posted about this a couple weeks ago not too far down this thread. A lot of Brazilian ladies I've seen are exactly as you describe. There's something about their physical features that are slightly masculine. These are without a doubt confirmed biological women too. A couple of these Brazilian MILF types I've seen are built like brick shithouses. Tall and stacked. Tits and ass almost always fake. You might be right about the supplements they could be taking. That, combined with working out and surgery their whole appearance will change. There was that Brazilian massage girl Vickie in Waltham who tried to get me to buy some sketchy looking supplements from her after our session. She had a bunch of different supplements. Some brand I've never heard of. I was like what in the holy pyramid scheme is this? I politely declined, but wouldn't surprise me if a lot of them take them.

  3. #574
    Quote Originally Posted by LeFreak  [View Original Post]
    That's funny. The first time I saw her, she called me when I reached the hotel and I immediately got TS vibes from her voice. I checked out her pussy pretty closely during the session though and was pretty comfortable that it was natural.
    Some of these Brazz girls are pretty hardcore gym rats, and I wouldn't doubt they are juiced up on Brazilian workout supplements that have even less scrutiny than the US supplement industry. I've been inside hundreds of vaginas, and can't say the Braz girls feel any different, with the possible exception of keigle muscles that grab your cock like a little hand.

  4. #573

    Damages?

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbrKing  [View Original Post]
    My all time favorite Brazilian is in town, using the name Bianca this time:

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...2904.htm?cat=1

    Do yourself a favor and go see her, she is a real treat. I've seen her six times in the last three years and even got on her Twitter so I can see when she is coming to Boston. Just incredible girl, has maybe the best ass I have ever pounded.
    What are the damages? GFE?

  5. #572

    Tessa from touring girls is back

    My all time favorite Brazilian is in town, using the name Bianca this time:

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...2904.htm?cat=1

    Do yourself a favor and go see her, she is a real treat. I've seen her six times in the last three years and even got on her Twitter so I can see when she is coming to Boston. Just incredible girl, has maybe the best ass I have ever pounded.

  6. #571
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/2011568.htm

    She is just thee best Brazillian in the area. I have seen Julie and Amandhina both but they come across as very rehearsed and artificial.

    Marcele is just a very sweet girl who is not a clock watcher. True GFE. Quotes 400 hr. Nice incall location in Waltham. Small talk and LFK after entering the room. She was in a sexy lingerie. Started DFK she has a very sexy body. Lifted her up with her legs around my waist and kept on kissing. Undressed her. She didn't even ask for Donation. Undressed kept donation on near TV and continued kissing all over her body. Put her down on bed went down for DATY and she was soaking wet and dripping. She went in for BBBJ had to slow her down and pulled her up for DFK. She put the cover and mounted CG to RCG to Missionary to doggy. In doggy asked her is she is down for Greek. She just turned around took the cover off and put on new cover and took me in her ass in doggy. Changed to missionary and greek. Finally asked for BBBJ withh CIM.

    Then just laid there spent with she lying next to me naked and chatting. 10 minutes lated round 2 she finished me off again with Quick BBBJ. Showered and left.
    400 for msog and Greek? Sign me up. Wonder if she still takes appointments on 11/23.

  7. #570

    Marcele

    Met with Marcele for the first time recently. 250 hhr at a nice Waltham location. Immediately hugged, LFK upon my arrival. Attractive face, great body looks like the pics are accurate. She frequents Waltham for a week or two every month.

    We chatted a bit on the bed then fun. Undressed then BBBJ, DATY, 69. She tasted great, smooth soft skin and lots of enthusiasm "gustoso!

    Because mish with lots of moaning and legs wrapped pulling me in for kisses. Flipped to doggy, light spanking then cow girl. Great view and finish in the bag.

    Cuddled and chatted some more. Very easy to talk to, intelligent and seems to love what she does. Will repeat.

  8. #569

    Marcele

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/2011568.htm

    She is just thee best Brazillian in the area. I have seen Julie and Amandhina both but they come across as very rehearsed and artificial.

    Marcele is just a very sweet girl who is not a clock watcher. True GFE. Quotes 400 hr. Nice incall location in Waltham. Small talk and LFK after entering the room. She was in a sexy lingerie. Started DFK she has a very sexy body. Lifted her up with her legs around my waist and kept on kissing. Undressed her. She didn't even ask for Donation. Undressed kept donation on near TV and continued kissing all over her body. Put her down on bed went down for DATY and she was soaking wet and dripping. She went in for BBBJ had to slow her down and pulled her up for DFK. She put the cover and mounted CG to RCG to Missionary to doggy. In doggy asked her is she is down for Greek. She just turned around took the cover off and put on new cover and took me in her ass in doggy. Changed to missionary and greek. Finally asked for BBBJ withh CIM.

    Then just laid there spent with she lying next to me naked and chatting. 10 minutes lated round 2 she finished me off again with Quick BBBJ. Showered and left.

  9. #568

    Ad on Eros

    I just saw this ad on Eros, I was wondering if anybody has seen her?

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/5391458.htm

  10. #567

    Tham Nathaly

    Picture are accurate. She's at least 40. Robotic k. Pulled out the sanitizer and wipes, treated me like I was a walking disease. I showered right before our dream. So it definitely was excessive. Covered everything. 2 bills. In my opinion shoot lower.

  11. #566

    Gaby

    Gaby used to visit earlier and has now started coming back again. She contacted me and recently met in Waltham. Said she plans Twks from Monday.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/6866367.htm

    Brazilian MILF. Short, slim, nice body. Full GFE bbj, dfk, cfs, eye contact etc. Great non rushed time.

    Speaks understand English but not very fluent. Contact her for rates, availability etc.

  12. #565

    Lara in Medford

    Hey gentlemen, has anyone seen Lara in Medford?

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...t/623091222628

  13. #564
    Quote Originally Posted by LeFreak  [View Original Post]
    That's funny. The first time I saw her, she called me when I reached the hotel and I immediately got TS vibes from her voice. I checked out her pussy pretty closely during the session though and was pretty comfortable that it was natural.
    I was similarly concerned as well. When I had her RCG I was touching around the pussy and she definitely has had work done.

    I'm glad that others had that same thoughts and were able to verify.

    I think she has had a lot of work done all over her body. I'm not knocking it because I really enjoyed my time with her.

  14. #563
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterCurtis  [View Original Post]
    Took the advice seen here and saw Julie this morning. One of the best experiences I have had to date. It's pricey but well worth the time.
    Does Julie still do 500 for the hr? She offered 400 once but even that felt steep for a provider that is CBJ only and I've never seen her. Might try to see if she'll do 200 for the hhr, always safer when your miles always vary.

  15. #562
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveOneWranglr  [View Original Post]
    I love her but my buddy says she's TS. What's the general consensus here? He thinks that mostly because of the huge clit and the deep voice, tall, strong.
    That's funny. The first time I saw her, she called me when I reached the hotel and I immediately got TS vibes from her voice. I checked out her pussy pretty closely during the session though and was pretty comfortable that it was natural.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape