Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 669 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 169 569 619 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 719 769 1169 1669 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27346
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of visiting this one. Just wondering if any of my forum brothers know if she's legit?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6346405.htm
    Nope I've seen quite a few but I try to see only the verified ones. She looks hot but few flags. Everything metric Nothing written like Visiting or schedule. Got a 804 number which in itself isn't bad but with all the other stuff adds up to fake or bait and switch. I'd pass. Be safe.

  2. #27345
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know waht happen with this one? Is she UTR or out of the game?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/804-999-3230
    That is NOT 6 foot Sky as she's never advertised on STG. That's STG Sky who is like 5'7. Last I heard she was on back to back vacations. As for 6' Sky, yes retired.

  3. #27344

    6 ft Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by IRelax32  [View Original Post]
    DM-ing you.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know waht happen with this one? Is she UTR or out of the game?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/804-999-3230
    I hear from her every now and then. I know she is still having issues with Henrico and has a court date next month. As far as I know she's out of the game.

  4. #27343

    Six Feet

    Anyone know waht happen with this one? Is she UTR or out of the game?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/804-999-3230

  5. #27342
    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of visiting this one. Just wondering if any of my forum brothers know if she's legit?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6346405.htm
    No, I'd hope she's totally GFE & looks like her pics for five bills. If you TOFTT, please review her.

    There's a great legit review of this one from a trusted monger. Just depends on what flavor your craving!

    Her last day in RVA.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8418612.htm?cat=1

  6. #27341

    Anyone seen her?

    Thinking of visiting this one. Just wondering if any of my forum brothers know if she's legit?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6346405.htm

  7. #27340
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Wow, we can only hope she's real. Did you do the FaceTime with her she requires. Her ad has ran every day since 10/20. Suspicious no one has taken the leap. With the po po activity lately, I'm a bit gone shy about seeing escorts. Unless a review from a SM or RM with legit post history.

    If someone has hit pay dirt with this little dime piece, please share!
    Gunna go out on limb and say fakey fake fake. Gave me run around and I believe a OF girl. No thank you have great day. Be safe.

  8. #27339

    Jewel

    Jewel reached out this morning and said she wasn't able to post but wanted everyone to know that she was back in Hopewell at the Roadway for a limited time and is willing to negotiate. She gave me permission to give out her contact number. If you don't have it you can PM me for the number.

  9. #27338
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkPaper  [View Original Post]
    Google image search one of the photos, this ad is posted in multiple cities at the same time.
    I noticed that recently as I was attempting to contact her again. I spoke to her on her * and someone is using her pix and videos to scam.

  10. #27337
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 52

    Always booked

    Quote Originally Posted by BigOne73  [View Original Post]
    They don't require anything. It's like ordering a pizza. I usually call ahead, they're always booked on the weekends.
    SirensVa stays booked in the Summertime. I always have better luck in the fall / winter.

  11. #27336
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 65

    Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by Btt123  [View Original Post]
    What does sirens require in terms of verification?
    They don't require anything. It's like ordering a pizza. I usually call ahead, they're always booked on the weekends.

  12. #27335
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last night at a motel on Richmond side of Midlo. Pics are accurate. Around 4' 10". Head game was very impressive. Said she only does doggy but I finished off in mish. Said she was from NOVA and would be down here for awhile.
    It's a lot of reports on her under street walkers. She went by the name of Cheyenne.

  13. #27334
    Quote Originally Posted by Antoinne81  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/889359744730 She seems legit but I'm so skeptical these days that it's hard to know what's actually the real deal these days.
    She has different ads on different sites and some of the pics are not her but she says she made a mistake and took a pic of her girlfriend. Ummm.

  14. #27333

    Anyone test this Burg chick?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/889359744730 She seems legit but I'm so skeptical these days that it's hard to know what's actually the real deal these days.

  15. #27332
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy145  [View Original Post]
    I went to see this young lady a few weeks ago. She was in an AirBNB in Richmond. She looked just like her pix and she sent a menu when I contacted her than included upcharge for BBBJ, CIM, Rimming or recording. I forgot the rate but $60 seems about right I got a Half hour. As for the performance. Awesome. True goat like she claims. She definitely gets into it the BBJ was immaculate. The main course was great but BBJ is her speciality. She got into the main course as well. Very audible wet and tight. Would definitely repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/99978278
    Google image search one of the photos, this ad is posted in multiple cities at the same time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape