Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 451 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 501 551 951 1451 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 25037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18287
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Phazes  [View Original Post]
    About to go see her tonight. Will report back.
    Good luck. She's hard to get with or even get a text back because she she constantly change number.

  2. #18286
    Any good milfs out there.

    Ever since green eyes disappeared, I need some MILF.

  3. #18285
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    I think she was reviewed or mentioned somewhere but I don't know or remember where to look. Texted her, she offered reasonable rates. Just want to know if anyone has any info. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...p/247729260080.
    Scratch that, got a bad feeling after seeing she was at the Ramada and seeing a bunch of stings. Cancelled. If anyone does have experience with her though, please let me know as well.

  4. #18284
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    I think she was reviewed or mentioned somewhere but I don't know or remember where to look. Texted her, she offered reasonable rates. Just want to know if anyone has any info. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...p/247729260080.
    About to go see her tonight. Will report back.

  5. #18283

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, I saw this post and looked real enough. When I text her back and forth she said she was down for bb no pull out sessions, does whatever I want. Before I could get a location she ghosted me. Does anyone have any experience with her? Link and Pics below. Let me know either here or PM.
    Send a link. Or message me her number and if I can meet her I'll TOFT and report back.

  6. #18282

    Anyone?

    I think she was reviewed or mentioned somewhere but I don't know or remember where to look. Texted her, she offered reasonable rates. Just want to know if anyone has any info. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...p/247729260080.

  7. #18281
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    1. Link, please?

    2. AlwaysYours and Style (and anyone else that saw her): What's the price, what's the incall like, and is she a junkie?
    No incall. Car date only no matter what she says to you.

  8. #18280
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    1. Link, please?

    2. AlwaysYours and Style (and anyone else that saw her): What's the price, what's the incall like, and is she a junkie?
    Below is the link to her posting.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/901450336957

    She says its 150 for hh and can be done for 120 if you can ask her.

    I have been seeing her for long time so she does 100 for 20 minutes for me.

    She definitely isn't a junkie and can assure you that. She does like to smoke not sure if she is into weed.

    I have been to her incall couple of times in pawtucket which was very clean and good, majority of the times I give her ride or she comves over to my place.

    I think she is currently in central falls, but please be prepared to get the incall changed to cardate. She did this to me several times when I was just few minutes away for her incall.

  9. #18279
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, I saw this post and looked real enough. When I text her back and forth she said she was down for bb no pull out sessions, does whatever I want. Before I could get a location she ghosted me. Does anyone have any experience with her? Link and Pics below. Let me know either here or PM.
    1. Link, please?

    2. AlwaysYours and Style (and anyone else that saw her): What's the price, what's the incall like, and is she a junkie?

  10. #18278

    My fault

    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeG  [View Original Post]
    Jesus where are you going? I'm not a huge fan of the AMP only because I'm not big on Asian women, one because 99.9% have no ass to speak of, and I perfer white girls. I do like the rub down if they actually know what they are doing. But you say the girls are too big. Where is this place?
    I meant I kept getting girls a bit too big outside of the parlors, I also like chubby but wasn't finding what I wanted. Sure do wish I could find a few thick girls at the AMP.

  11. #18277
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, I saw this post and looked real enough. When I text her back and forth she said she was down for bb no pull out sessions, does whatever I want. Before I could get a location she ghosted me. Does anyone have any experience with her? Link and Pics below. Let me know either here or PM.
    Her pics are not accurate. She's bigger than what she posted and I would say double the size of the pic she's wearing bra and panties. And yes bb is on the menu.

  12. #18276

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, I saw this post and looked real enough. When I text her back and forth she said she was down for bb no pull out sessions, does whatever I want. Before I could get a location she ghosted me. Does anyone have any experience with her? Link and Pics below. Let me know either here or PM.
    Yes she is real and the pictures seem to be few years older and she did put on lot of weight but she looks cute.

    She doesn't have any restrictions and offers bb but for my safety I always go with protection.

    She does have the tendency to ghost or change an incall to car date last minute. I have known her for past 4 years or so. Her service is good but trying to get hold of her would be challenging.

    Her pricing is reasonable compared to all others providers currently in the area.

  13. #18275

    Jeneral, Any Intel?

    Hey fellas, I saw this post and looked real enough. When I text her back and forth she said she was down for bb no pull out sessions, does whatever I want. Before I could get a location she ghosted me. Does anyone have any experience with her? Link and Pics below. Let me know either here or PM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtq2njcyyjg3odblzgiwodayymq0ndzmnwzlzdc0nwfjzmnlnte.jpg.jpg‎   nzuwmtmzowyxytg2yme1ywqwytm1mda2zgy2zjbjogrjyzdjoq.jpg.jpg‎  

  14. #18274
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not lmao.
    Especially considering I know that woman is currently 7 months pregnant and no where near RI.

  15. #18273
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-feet/51656532

    She's been around a couple of years, with Sumo ads, but no TER reviews I could find. Now, there are several Brooklynns discussed on this forum, but because links were, unfortunately, never attached, I can't tell if the one above was ever discussed.

    So, if you've seen the hoe in the link above:

    General looks and performance? GFE?

    Will she fuck raw (on first visit)?

    Actual price?

    Incall safety?

    Junkie?

    Thanks in advance for any info, dudes!
    Stay clear she was a bad experience and books like 5 people for the same time she is at this complex that I am pretty sure is for x cons. She specifically told me she was an x con. All that aside she rushes you and upchrarges for everything. I posted a review a while back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape