Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 451 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 501 551 951 1451 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 25049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18299
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysYours  [View Original Post]
    KOF not sure if you met Jasmine before or not she would fit your criteria, she isn't a junkie and is clean and in a safe location.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4313981-351033

    The only challenging part would be getting hold of her, she normally is available only during weekends but she is very sweet and accommodating.

    I always go with protection and I think she is open for bb.
    Thank you. Has anyone here gotten her bareback on the first visit, though? As we all know, many hoes will fuck raw after many visits and much cash flow, after which they feel "comfortable". But I'm looking for the ones that give it up raw on the first visit. Every hoe I've ever posted on this board, to my best recollection, gave it up raw first visit, except for one, which was quite an anomaly for me. But that was unique and a story in itself. Because I'm really not into wining and dining them. In general, in my baseball, they get just one strike, and if it's not raw, they're out!

  2. #18298

    Liana

    Quote Originally Posted by Praelium  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl recently? Her Tryst profile hasn't been active for over a month now:

    https://tryst.link/escort/liana-layne
    I've contacted her several times and never got a response. Same with Kayden Stephanie. I don't bother anymore.

  3. #18297

    Truly yours

    Happy Saturday. Truly yours on them. No more number, email only. But no email address listed. Anyone have her contact info. Seen her a couple of times a while back. Looking to reconnect. Cheesrs.

  4. #18296

    No one to blame but myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Escobar88  [View Original Post]
    Diamond (Link 4) been around for years. Saw her a few times. She's the girl in the adds. Pics might be a couple years old, but she is def sexy and has a nice ass. Performance can be unenthusiastic sometimes. CBJ not bad. Saggy tits and stretch marks FYI.
    https://pawtucket-ri.skipthegames.co...d/451348343220

    After not finding negative reviews and seeing that at least one person here has seen her, I reached out. Against my better judgment I sent her a deposit cause one person vouched for her. Then she started lying about arriving, then she was scared down the road cause it was dark and needed the rest of the money to "feel safe." It was at that moment I knew she got me. She then sent me a picture of her GPS to show me was "on her way" but the location was almost an hour away. I blame myself for thinking with the wrong head. Never thought this would happen to me LOL. Be safe out there.

  5. #18295

    Liana Layne

    Anyone seen this girl recently? Her Tryst profile hasn't been active for over a month now:

    https://tryst.link/escort/liana-layne

  6. #18294
    Quote Originally Posted by Pip401  [View Original Post]
    Kristina posted today on stg, messaged her about hh incall and she quoted me 400. Was the a normal rate of hers I was assuming she was like 160-200.

    Ref to post https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/785149568434.
    I texted her a week or so ago after one of the mongers on here gave her props. She replied that she no longer escorts but does videos etc. Maybe that's why her ad says back for a limited time. That price is extremely high IMO. Good luck.

  7. #18293
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Me too! Does anyone know if Princess Barbara Greeneyes is still working, using a different number, but under the radar, perhaps? Many of the smart ones indeed end up doing that, and then begin cherry picking amongst their favorite customers, to reduce their chances of trouble. I'd love to cum-pump Barbara's warm wet talented MILF whorehole again! She was the only NEW whorre in New England who I inseminated so far, in 2022. Because she was the only one who was not reported to be yet another abysmal junkie! If you know if she's working or if you know of any other rare, non-junkie vintage gems like her, PLEASE post them up, gents!
    Oh a Good MILF is so hard to find in the RI area these days. It really needs a new supply. What is left is a waste of time.

  8. #18292
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibcnu2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Pricilla / Ashley recently? One of the first I saw and really enjoyed time. Memories of the past?

    HMU aid any info.

    Stay safe.
    Last I heard Ashley was working out of NJ / NY area under a different alias and number all together.

    For now the Pricilla / Marcella / Ashley chapter is closed in PVD.

  9. #18291

    Kristina

    Kristina posted today on stg, messaged her about hh incall and she quoted me 400. Was the a normal rate of hers I was assuming she was like 160-200.

    Ref to post https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/785149568434.

  10. #18290

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Me too! Does anyone know if Princess Barbara Greeneyes is still working, using a different number, but under the radar, perhaps? Many of the smart ones indeed end up doing that, and then begin cherry picking amongst their favorite customers, to reduce their chances of trouble. I'd love to cum-pump Barbara's warm wet talented MILF whorehole again! She was the only NEW whorre in New England who I inseminated so far, in 2022. Because she was the only one who was not reported to be yet another abysmal junkie! If you know if she's working or if you know of any other rare, non-junkie vintage gems like her, PLEASE post them up, gents!
    KOF not sure if you met Jasmine before or not she would fit your criteria, she isn't a junkie and is clean and in a safe location.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4313981-351033

    The only challenging part would be getting hold of her, she normally is available only during weekends but she is very sweet and accommodating.

    I always go with protection and I think she is open for bb.

  11. #18289

    PVD Hotels?

    Heading to PVD soon.

    Any hotel recommendations that has a good bar with ladies around?

    Thanks.

  12. #18288

    Pricilla?

    Has anyone heard from Pricilla / Ashley recently? One of the first I saw and really enjoyed time. Memories of the past?

    HMU aid any info.

    Stay safe.

  13. #18287

    Milfs!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Any good milfs out there.

    Ever since green eyes disappeared, I need some MILF.
    Me too! Does anyone know if Princess Barbara Greeneyes is still working, using a different number, but under the radar, perhaps? Many of the smart ones indeed end up doing that, and then begin cherry picking amongst their favorite customers, to reduce their chances of trouble. I'd love to cum-pump Barbara's warm wet talented MILF whorehole again! She was the only NEW whorre in New England who I inseminated so far, in 2022. Because she was the only one who was not reported to be yet another abysmal junkie! If you know if she's working or if you know of any other rare, non-junkie vintage gems like her, PLEASE post them up, gents!

  14. #18286
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547
    Quote Originally Posted by Phazes  [View Original Post]
    About to go see her tonight. Will report back.
    Good luck. She's hard to get with or even get a text back because she she constantly change number.

  15. #18285
    Any good milfs out there.

    Ever since green eyes disappeared, I need some MILF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape