Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 527 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 27 427 477 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 577 627 1027 1527 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,905 of 25710
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17820

    Fake ad

    Recently went to see this girl she looks pretty and sexy on her pics but does not look nothing like in the pic she looks like she could be in her 20's but she's almost 50 is fake but I was like I'm already there let me see what is like but she just masturbated me and that was that I said is that it she began to say you have more money so I decided to leave what a rip off.

  2. #17819

    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomJack  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone say if the Asian services are real or not?
    But. They're only advertising for Dayton. If you want to see them you'll be driving about an hour south.

  3. #17818

    Jiggle little booty

    I haven't seen anything on here for a while talk about jiggle.

    I have been a regular with her for a long while now.

    Very consistent, smart, witty, and you always have her full attention.

    Southern Dayton.

    She is on STG. The pics are new.

    Room is always very clean, even lines up her shoes in a perfect line.

    Contact me if you need any more info.

    YMMV.

  4. #17817
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomJack  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone say if the Asian services are real or not?
    Yes, they are real. They have a booker who is usually in another city and a "security person" who is close by in case of trouble. Most of the woman are older and never the ones in the photos. I have had some good and some not so good experiences and walked out of several that were either not attractive or not willing to provide services promised by the booker. As always YMMV and be extra cautious in the areas known for LE. Stay safe.

  5. #17816
    Quote Originally Posted by RealManEater  [View Original Post]
    Thanks I appreciate a good friend who communicates good and is on time. Standing date every week and he got a break on donations! I'm looking for regulars.
    Sent you a PM.

  6. #17815

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    She is a lot of fun and has great head game you'll have fun.
    There were two ads listed. One used the name Sarah and the other had no name. Which one were you talking about? Is the second one named Destiny?

    HD.

  7. #17814

    Asian services

    Can anyone say if the Asian services are real or not?

  8. #17813
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: TGTBT

    Well I'm almost 100% sure that the daughter is Cami. There are some older reports about her before the pandemic. She's very short 4'11" or so and a bigger butt with some teeth missing. I saw her a few times. She gets the job done. I might consider seeing her solo depending on how she looks now.

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    What are the odds that this is legit?

    https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...0/111168398978

  9. #17812
    Quote Originally Posted by Erevdi  [View Original Post]
    Which one were you referring to? They both seem decent and I'll give one of them a go this weekend and report back.
    Destiny is who I am referring to.

  10. #17811

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Erevdi  [View Original Post]
    Which one were you referring to? They both seem decent and I'll give one of them a go this weekend and report back.
    He titled his post Destiny which would be the second one.

  11. #17810

    Tgtbt?

    What are the odds that this is legit?

    https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...0/111168398978
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221118_084657_Chrome.jpg‎  

  12. #17809

    First Post

    This is my first post. I was out of the hobby for a few years. I was active when Craigslist and Backpage was a thing. Now that I am getting back in, I am glad I found this website. It really helps determine good providers and help people from getting scammed.

    So, my first time back I spent time with Sarah yesterday. Sarah is no longer pregnant. She had her twins recently.

    Her communication was good. She responds within a reasonable time frame. We set a time and she gave me her location in Northridge. It is a decent incall location. It was clean and did not smell. When I arrived, she put me at ease with small talk and introduction. Because she recently had twins, she was only doing BBBJ.

    That was fine with me. That is all I was looking for. She gave me the option of laying down, sitting or standing. I chose to lie down. She pulled down my pants, played with me through my underwear. Once I was ready, she pulled down my underwear and went down on me. She will take directions and accommodate you. She finished the BBBJCIMWS. I was given a hand towel for clean up. She was topless during my time with her. She has a nice set.

    I will see her again after she heals up from giving birth.

  13. #17808
    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    Her roommate is visiting uncle so she's alone and looking for company.

    She's a sweetheart and a gentle soul, and honestly pretty good experience to be with. Messy apartment and smokey with two cute kittens, right between Middletown and Franklin off 73. She tends to shower when you are there, but not counting into your time and not a clock watcher, so plan for some more time for yourself.

    Give her some business so she can feed her kitties.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/057853062337
    She's cute. How long is her roomie gone for?

  14. #17807
    Quote Originally Posted by Erevdi  [View Original Post]
    Which one were you referring to? They both seem decent and I'll give one of them a go this weekend and report back.
    My guess would be Destiny since that was the title of his post. She would be the one that doesn't call herself Sarah in the other ad.

  15. #17806

    Which

    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    She is a lot of fun and has great head game you'll have fun.
    Which one were you referring to? They both seem decent and I'll give one of them a go this weekend and report back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape