The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 528 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 28 428 478 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 578 628 1028 1528 ... LastLast
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 25710
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17805

    Golden V / Tina

    Her roommate is visiting uncle so she's alone and looking for company.

    She's a sweetheart and a gentle soul, and honestly pretty good experience to be with. Messy apartment and smokey with two cute kittens, right between Middletown and Franklin off 73. She tends to shower when you are there, but not counting into your time and not a clock watcher, so plan for some more time for yourself.

    Give her some business so she can feed her kitties.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/057853062337

  2. #17804

    Nala Kenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    I think you meant Kenzie and Kayla, who are in Huber heights.

    Nala lives off North Dixie and not known for duo.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nala937
    I will take your word for it. It was my first time. Sorry if it caused confusion. I would edit the original post if I could.

  3. #17803

    Kenzie and Kaya

    I think you meant Kenzie and Kaya, who are in Huber heights.

    Nala lives off North Dixie and not known for duo.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nala937

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonGuy1  [View Original Post]

    I thought I had something set up with Nala (Kenzie) and Kaya, but then crickets. Nala did send me a pic of Kaya. Nice! I will try again.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...k/785895468099

  4. #17802

    Not for free

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKent;6218780[URL
    https://img1.drome6.com/imgs/4/c/b/a/4cba4f60751a5a485e97edf50ac774f2_f.jpg[/URL]

    https://callescort.org/937-358-1213

    Watch out for this rip-off. Darlene is drug addicted, and a thief. She's nearly 50 yo, less than 5 ft tall, 100 lbs, no teeth at all. She's currently advertising on Callescort, not STG, because she's too well known there.
    Thanks for the information. I would not cross the street to visit her.

  5. #17801

    Darlene / Sierra Hall of Shame

    https://img1.drome6.com/imgs/4/c/b/a...0ac774f2_f.jpg

    https://callescort.org/937-358-1213

    Watch out for this rip-off. Darlene is drug addicted, and a thief. She's nearly 50 yo, less than 5 ft tall, 100 lbs, no teeth at all. She's currently advertising on Callescort, not STG, because she's too well known there.

  6. #17800

    Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxbat72  [View Original Post]
    A long time ago, I was in Dayton and saw Soccer Mom. It was a great time. It looks like she has disappeared? Anyone know if she is still around? How to get a hold of her?

    Thanks.
    The last I heard was she had been arrested a couple of times and decided to retire.

  7. #17799

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    She is a lot of fun and has great head game you'll have fun.
    Thanks for the info! Much appreciated.

  8. #17798

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolSharc69  [View Original Post]
    Hey all! Going to be traveling to Dayton in a day or two. Was hoping anyone had info on either of these two ladies. Thanks!

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/600531193001

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/563260085600
    She is a lot of fun and has great head game you'll have fun.

  9. #17797

    Nala (Kenzie) and Kaya update

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonGuy1  [View Original Post]
    I saw Brit. Nice girl with a messy place and bad teeth. I will still probably repeat.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/300150611458

    I thought I had something set up with Nala (Kenzie) and Kaya, but then crickets. Nala did send me a pic of Kaya. Nice! I will try again.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...k/785895468099
    I thought we used to be able to edit our posts but I guess not. Anyway, I finally did hook up with Nala and Kaya. They overslept, imagine that. Oh well, everything you have heard is pretty much true. A decent duo.

  10. #17796

    Brit, Nala (Kenzie), and Kaya

    I saw Brit. Nice girl with a messy place and bad teeth. I will still probably repeat.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/300150611458

    I thought I had something set up with Nala (Kenzie) and Kaya, but then crickets. Nala did send me a pic of Kaya. Nice! I will try again.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...k/785895468099

  11. #17795

    Sweet Vickie

    Pics of OF performer Sweet Vickie.

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007;6217199[URL
    https://alegator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/dayton/99524510[/URL]

    Any info on her?

  12. #17794

    Info

    Hey all! Going to be traveling to Dayton in a day or two. Was hoping anyone had info on either of these two ladies. Thanks!

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/600531193001

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/563260085600

  13. #17793

    Soccer Mom

    A long time ago, I was in Dayton and saw Soccer Mom. It was a great time. It looks like she has disappeared? Anyone know if she is still around? How to get a hold of her?

    Thanks.

  14. #17792

    Wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007;6217199[URL
    https://alegator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/dayton/99524510[/URL]

    Any info on her?
    Probably the fakest / most potential setup ad I've seen in awhile. Did you read the description? LOL. 1000000% bad news.

  15. #17791

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape