Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 758
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #458
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerPawn  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...811/9097290804

    Anyone have a report with this lady?
    The listing isn't there anymore but the lady goes by Jessica / Jess / Jessi Storm.

  2. #457

    Corona

    Hi everyone, I will be visiting in Corona, does anyone have any links for a reliable good time. Young, nice titties, and not a scammer.

  3. #456

    Jessica Storm report anyone?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...811/9097290804

    Anyone have a report with this lady?

  4. #455
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    You're joking right? I don't think I could do something like that! But apparently you can LOL.
    Sometimes you hope the ugly ones give better service / try harder and you can just close your eyes man LOL.

  5. #454

  6. #453

    Could be Stings and or Scams

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Note the news report, Riverside County LE using 'prostitution websites' to set up mongers for arrest after meeting at agreed-upon locations. Many mug shots posted of IE dudes caught up in this. Be careful out there.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/105326911

    This one I'm sure is a fake. Has the website too that "she'll" direct you to (marcysinfo.com) so you can deposit $35 to watch her naked to prove you're not a cop. Not sure if the texts are already preprogrammed or if it's like a low level AI to response. I'll go with the former since I said off the wall stuff and the response was ok give me 15 minutes I'm hoping in the shower. Ok I'll be ready in 5. Are you here yet? LMAO. Last 4 is x7138 and her picture is the one of the white girl.

    Couldn't find the others ad but almost same deal where she asked for a deposit. When I get these requests I always ask for a custom photo of either a postire or something written. They usually give a generic photo and claim they can't take another whereas I claim I can't download their stupid cashapp to send them money. Single picture of Hispanic girl is who I'm referring lady 4 x3109.

    Bottom line gents try to have something in place to verify them too. Either many reviews on PD, TER etc or negotiate a pic that makes you feel comfortable. Granted LE can possibly send spicyish pics if they're using actual female (or men it's about to be 2023 LOL) agent's photos but doubt it. Stay safe and smart out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221224-170827_Firefox.jpg‎   Screenshot_20221224-170835_Firefox.jpg‎   textPlus_1124_2022_173638.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Emv La; 12-24-22 at 20:45. Reason: Added scammers website

  7. #452

    Sting sting sting

    Note the news report, Riverside County LE using 'prostitution websites' to set up mongers for arrest after meeting at agreed-upon locations. Many mug shots posted of IE dudes caught up in this. Be careful out there.

  8. #451
    Quote Originally Posted by AlhambraBoy5  [View Original Post]
    She's super cool. Great covered BJ, feels bare with her excellent techniques. DT! Listcrawler Mo.
    You're joking right? I don't think I could do something like that! But apparently you can LOL.

  9. #450

    No AA love but a Diamond nonetheless

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpire/99551917

    Crazy how I don't see anything recent about her. She doesn't book AA but I was able to confirm via facetime she is real. Now I have to live with the torment of never getting to experience that tight petite body. Somebody take one for the team LOL.

    I've been visiting and have a few reports to add but had to start here as my heart is just broken over this one LOL.

  10. #449

    Great DT (MO)

    She's super cool. Great covered BJ, feels bare with her excellent techniques. DT! Listcrawler Mo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9bd447031a83109a5147d89c799bacca_f.jpg‎  

  11. #448

    Great DT (MO)

    She's super cool. Great covered BJ, feels bare with her excellent techniques. DT!

  12. #447

    Agreed about Lizz one of the best BBBJ

    Stopped doing full BBBJCIM for some reason and was awesome at bjs and is missed. However towards the end of her stopping I could tell she didn't really like doing it anymore etc. so that sometimes made the last few times bad or worse experiences than better experiences.

    Quote Originally Posted by Condor71  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Lizz (aka Lizzie) in the San Bernadino area lately?

    She was very active on Humaniplex years ago and hands down the greatest BBBJ of all time.

    Nobody even close.

  13. #446

    Roxxxy

    Anybody remember this blonde broad? Pistol tattoos pointing at her Vaj, great fuck, kinda shady. I heard she scammed some people on HX before she left or got Ex-commed. Well, she's back as sort of. She reached out to me on Facebook. Has anyone seen her lately?

  14. #445

    Lizz or Lizzie

    Anyone seen Lizz (aka Lizzie) in the San Bernadino area lately?

    She was very active on Humaniplex years ago and hands down the greatest BBBJ of all time.

    Nobody even close.

  15. #444
    Quote Originally Posted by MiggySif  [View Original Post]
    I've had her twice. She. 8 for QV. Those pics are accurate, she has a nice ass and amazing tits. Face is 5/10.

    Doesn't speak much English but who cares? Had fun with her.
    She is a waste of time. Total clock watcher. She limit you 3 positions, Once you done with each position you can not go back.

    Don't bother.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape