Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 758
-
01-06-23 00:40 #458Senior Member

Posts: 44The listing isn't there anymore but the lady goes by Jessica / Jess / Jessi Storm.
Originally Posted by KillerPawn
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 09:33 #457Regular Member

Posts: 14Corona
Hi everyone, I will be visiting in Corona, does anyone have any links for a reliable good time. Young, nice titties, and not a scammer.
-
01-05-23 00:49 #456Senior Member

Posts: 44Jessica Storm report anyone?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...811/9097290804
Anyone have a report with this lady?
-
12-27-22 01:11 #455Senior Member

Posts: 86Sometimes you hope the ugly ones give better service / try harder and you can just close your eyes man LOL.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-22 05:54 #454Regular Member

Posts: 2Any intel on this one?
-
12-24-22 20:44 #453Senior Member

Posts: 702Could be Stings and or Scams
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/105326911
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
This one I'm sure is a fake. Has the website too that "she'll" direct you to (marcysinfo.com) so you can deposit $35 to watch her naked to prove you're not a cop. Not sure if the texts are already preprogrammed or if it's like a low level AI to response. I'll go with the former since I said off the wall stuff and the response was ok give me 15 minutes I'm hoping in the shower. Ok I'll be ready in 5. Are you here yet? LMAO. Last 4 is x7138 and her picture is the one of the white girl.
Couldn't find the others ad but almost same deal where she asked for a deposit. When I get these requests I always ask for a custom photo of either a postire or something written. They usually give a generic photo and claim they can't take another whereas I claim I can't download their stupid cashapp to send them money. Single picture of Hispanic girl is who I'm referring lady 4 x3109.
Bottom line gents try to have something in place to verify them too. Either many reviews on PD, TER etc or negotiate a pic that makes you feel comfortable. Granted LE can possibly send spicyish pics if they're using actual female (or men it's about to be 2023 LOL) agent's photos but doubt it. Stay safe and smart out there.Last edited by Emv La; 12-24-22 at 20:45. Reason: Added scammers website
-
12-11-22 20:13 #452Senior Member

Posts: 3343Sting sting sting
Note the news report, Riverside County LE using 'prostitution websites' to set up mongers for arrest after meeting at agreed-upon locations. Many mug shots posted of IE dudes caught up in this. Be careful out there.
-
11-17-22 10:33 #451Senior Member

Posts: 1657You're joking right? I don't think I could do something like that! But apparently you can LOL.
Originally Posted by AlhambraBoy5
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 21:51 #450Senior Member

Posts: 524No AA love but a Diamond nonetheless
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpire/99551917
Crazy how I don't see anything recent about her. She doesn't book AA but I was able to confirm via facetime she is real. Now I have to live with the torment of never getting to experience that tight petite body. Somebody take one for the team LOL.
I've been visiting and have a few reports to add but had to start here as my heart is just broken over this one LOL.
-
11-12-22 01:02 #449Senior Member

Posts: 95Great DT (MO)
She's super cool. Great covered BJ, feels bare with her excellent techniques. DT! Listcrawler Mo.
-
11-12-22 00:54 #448Senior Member

Posts: 95Great DT (MO)
She's super cool. Great covered BJ, feels bare with her excellent techniques. DT!
-
11-08-22 14:02 #447Senior Member

Posts: 387Agreed about Lizz one of the best BBBJ
Stopped doing full BBBJCIM for some reason and was awesome at bjs and is missed. However towards the end of her stopping I could tell she didn't really like doing it anymore etc. so that sometimes made the last few times bad or worse experiences than better experiences.
Originally Posted by Condor71
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 22:09 #446Regular Member

Posts: 13Roxxxy
Anybody remember this blonde broad? Pistol tattoos pointing at her Vaj, great fuck, kinda shady. I heard she scammed some people on HX before she left or got Ex-commed. Well, she's back as sort of. She reached out to me on Facebook. Has anyone seen her lately?
-
10-29-22 17:36 #445Regular Member

Posts: 1Lizz or Lizzie
Anyone seen Lizz (aka Lizzie) in the San Bernadino area lately?
She was very active on Humaniplex years ago and hands down the greatest BBBJ of all time.
Nobody even close.
-
10-18-22 08:00 #444Senior Member

Posts: 25She is a waste of time. Total clock watcher. She limit you 3 positions, Once you done with each position you can not go back.
Originally Posted by MiggySif
[View Original Post]
Don't bother.











Reply With Quote




