Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20055

    I hear you man!

    Quote Originally Posted by KingRomeo  [View Original Post]
    This good info. She has 28 reviews on TNA, all saying she's the best thing since sliced bread. I see words like amazing, wow, stunning, great, and many more, all describing her service. Why can't these dudes be honest? We need to hold these women accountable and tolerate lousy service. If you work a 9-5 job and your performance sucks, you risk getting written up. Then if you can't figure out how to improve, you risk getting fired. My point of this rambling is that we need to stop kissing their ass and telling them they're great when they're not. I'm tired of wasting my hard earn money. I'm glad I found this site. I only wish I had found it before I started wasting my money on bad service.
    I agree with everything you just said. Most of these dudes don't want the smoke from both the men and women. So they write "GREAT" reviews. Plus they want to see other women and not get black balled. Kinda like cancel culture. Idk man, don't know if it'll ever change. Heard tna was awesome many moons ago.

  2. #20054

    Minni


  3. #20053
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBatman  [View Original Post]
    Did you ask how to get $100 off? Is it by switching to Geico?
    Who knows I gave up with her.

  4. #20052
    Met her long time ago. All safety. Clock watcher get in take your pants off let's go. No touching, kissing. I mean gracious she's not even hot or pretty at all. Waste of donation I'll find someone else if I were you.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Lool, last I heard she was making people wear masks and hated being touched. YMMV I guess.

  5. #20051
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyHound  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel if she belongs on this page. https://tryst.link/escort/hazelb.
    Lool, last I heard she was making people wear masks and hated being touched. YMMV I guess.

  6. #20050
    Any Intel if she belongs on this page. https://tryst.link/escort/hazelb.

  7. #20049

    Paidprettyn

    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm. Horrible service. Don't get me wrong, amazing tits. Probably the best pair I've ever played with. But I met with her for HHR. Instantly fell in love with her tits and asked to extend to an hour. Everything was with a condom. And she only allows only one round, which sucks because I can do 2 or 3 in an hour. She kicked me at the half hour claiming she had another customer. So I asked for the money difference back, since I only got hhr. She said no and I had to leave. She had a friend in another room which was odd too. Wouldn't recommend tbh.
    This good info. She has 28 reviews on TNA, all saying she's the best thing since sliced bread. I see words like amazing, wow, stunning, great, and many more, all describing her service. Why can't these dudes be honest? We need to hold these women accountable and tolerate lousy service. If you work a 9-5 job and your performance sucks, you risk getting written up. Then if you can't figure out how to improve, you risk getting fired. My point of this rambling is that we need to stop kissing their ass and telling them they're great when they're not. I'm tired of wasting my hard earn money. I'm glad I found this site. I only wish I had found it before I started wasting my money on bad service.

  8. #20048

    Paidprettyn

    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm. Horrible service. Don't get me wrong, amazing tits. Probably the best pair I've ever played with. But I met with her for HHR. Instantly fell in love with her tits and asked to extend to an hour. Everything was with a condom. And she only allows only one round, which sucks because I can do 2 or 3 in an hour. She kicked me at the half hour claiming she had another customer. So I asked for the money difference back, since I only got hhr. She said no and I had to leave. She had a friend in another room which was odd too. Wouldn't recommend tbh.
    I used to get coffee from her at various bikini stands a few years back. Would have loved to have a visit with her back then. Still had amazing boobs but was a little more slender around the waist. Your description of your session is not what I would have hoped to get, but I'm not surprised. I got the impression that she was not exactly a rocket surgeon.

  9. #20047

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvazns  [View Original Post]
    No BBFS through text, and hard to even get her prices out of her.
    Did you ask how to get $100 off? Is it by switching to Geico?

  10. #20046
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSensation  [View Original Post]
    I've read here once or twice that showing recent STI test results to a provider can help with getting her to go bareback. If this has worked for you, please let us know, or PM me. And if you have certain chicks that this works with, please PM me. Thanks in advance.
    Has worked for me. LOL.

  11. #20045

    Test results for bareback

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSensation  [View Original Post]
    I've read here once or twice that showing recent STI test results to a provider can help with getting her to go bareback. If this has worked for you, please let us know, or PM me. And if you have certain chicks that this works with, please PM me. Thanks in advance.
    Showing results to get BBFS in general never really worked for me. Of course, there may be providers available who do that with test results. On the other side, those who are known for BBFS, just offered it without any questions about the tests. That means test results didn't give me any special advantage, except my own satisfaction that I am clean!

  12. #20044

    Paidprettyn bad service

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about nelly love. But I heard a lot of drama on PaidPrettyn back when she was in olympia and previously went under a different name. The drama was around bad service.
    Can confirm. Horrible service. Don't get me wrong, amazing tits. Probably the best pair I've ever played with. But I met with her for HHR. Instantly fell in love with her tits and asked to extend to an hour. Everything was with a condom. And she only allows only one round, which sucks because I can do 2 or 3 in an hour. She kicked me at the half hour claiming she had another customer. So I asked for the money difference back, since I only got hhr. She said no and I had to leave. She had a friend in another room which was odd too. Wouldn't recommend tbh.

  13. #20043
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiChulo0  [View Original Post]
    No BBFS through text, and hard to even get her prices out of her.

  14. #20042

    Nelly

    Was working at the Station in Fed Way, mostly nuru, but that was a minute ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about nelly love. But I heard a lot of drama on PaidPrettyn back when she was in olympia and previously went under a different name. The drama was around bad service.

  15. #20041
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSensation  [View Original Post]
    I've read here once or twice that showing recent STI test results to a provider can help with getting her to go bareback. If this has worked for you, please let us know, or PM me. And if you have certain chicks that this works with, please PM me. Thanks in advance.
    It never hurts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape