Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 27795
-
11-17-22 16:54 #19950Senior Member

Posts: 267Try Again
Try again a few days before the end of the month, that is when rent is due and she will agree!
Originally Posted by ILuvazns
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 16:49 #19949Senior Member

Posts: 451Minnie
Is this the same minnie everyone keeps mentioning from AA and the stripclubs? I heard she has a musty cooch, but I've fucked worse LOL. That guy that wrote her 2nd review went off. We need more honesty like that! Glad I'm on this site too!
Originally Posted by TommyMi
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 16:46 #19948Senior Member

Posts: 451I hear you man!
I agree with everything you just said. Most of these dudes don't want the smoke from both the men and women. So they write "GREAT" reviews. Plus they want to see other women and not get black balled. Kinda like cancel culture. Idk man, don't know if it'll ever change. Heard tna was awesome many moons ago.
Originally Posted by KingRomeo
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 09:58 #19947Senior Member

Posts: 126Minni
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?381730-Minni123 if don't know now you know.
-
11-17-22 01:26 #19946Senior Member

Posts: 265Who knows I gave up with her.
Originally Posted by TheBatman
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 01:02 #19945Senior Member

Posts: 113Met her long time ago. All safety. Clock watcher get in take your pants off let's go. No touching, kissing. I mean gracious she's not even hot or pretty at all. Waste of donation I'll find someone else if I were you.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 23:46 #19944Senior Member

Posts: 161Lool, last I heard she was making people wear masks and hated being touched. YMMV I guess.
Originally Posted by PussyHound
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 23:32 #19943Senior Member

Posts: 166Any Intel if she belongs on this page. https://tryst.link/escort/hazelb.
-
11-16-22 21:46 #19942Regular Member

Posts: 19Paidprettyn
This good info. She has 28 reviews on TNA, all saying she's the best thing since sliced bread. I see words like amazing, wow, stunning, great, and many more, all describing her service. Why can't these dudes be honest? We need to hold these women accountable and tolerate lousy service. If you work a 9-5 job and your performance sucks, you risk getting written up. Then if you can't figure out how to improve, you risk getting fired. My point of this rambling is that we need to stop kissing their ass and telling them they're great when they're not. I'm tired of wasting my hard earn money. I'm glad I found this site. I only wish I had found it before I started wasting my money on bad service.
Originally Posted by BreastObsessed
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 12:41 #19941Senior Member

Posts: 1303Paidprettyn
I used to get coffee from her at various bikini stands a few years back. Would have loved to have a visit with her back then. Still had amazing boobs but was a little more slender around the waist. Your description of your session is not what I would have hoped to get, but I'm not surprised. I got the impression that she was not exactly a rocket surgeon.
Originally Posted by BreastObsessed
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 08:12 #19940Regular Member

Posts: 12Bella
Did you ask how to get $100 off? Is it by switching to Geico?
Originally Posted by ILuvazns
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 01:37 #19939Senior Member

Posts: 145Has worked for me. LOL.
Originally Posted by ExtraSensation
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 00:48 #19938Senior Member

Posts: 153Test results for bareback
Showing results to get BBFS in general never really worked for me. Of course, there may be providers available who do that with test results. On the other side, those who are known for BBFS, just offered it without any questions about the tests. That means test results didn't give me any special advantage, except my own satisfaction that I am clean!
Originally Posted by ExtraSensation
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 00:47 #19937Senior Member

Posts: 94Paidprettyn bad service
Can confirm. Horrible service. Don't get me wrong, amazing tits. Probably the best pair I've ever played with. But I met with her for HHR. Instantly fell in love with her tits and asked to extend to an hour. Everything was with a condom. And she only allows only one round, which sucks because I can do 2 or 3 in an hour. She kicked me at the half hour claiming she had another customer. So I asked for the money difference back, since I only got hhr. She said no and I had to leave. She had a friend in another room which was odd too. Wouldn't recommend tbh.
Originally Posted by ShadowForce
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 00:34 #19936Senior Member

Posts: 265No BBFS through text, and hard to even get her prices out of her.
Originally Posted by PapiChulo0
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




