Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 159 of 532 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 209 259 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5604

    Bunzz

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/99636689

    Saw this provider about 3 weeks ago. She hosts in Onley off B street. Just based off ger Ad I was feeling adventurous and her ass pics looked good. She had a few reviews so I knew she

    was real. I texted her and got a response right away. The prices she was quoting her above what I would consider the going rate. She wanted. 150 for a SS. I paused for a moment and settled on a CBJ. Got the directions and the communication was good. Got to the spot. Decent in the daytime but I wouldn't really venture out afrer dark but that's just me.

    She unlocked the gate and met me at the door. No greeting. Just unlock the door and I followed her upstairs. Once in her bedroom I put my hat on her bed. She didn't like that. This woman is not warm. Not necessarily rude, but not friendly either. Asked her how her day was just to get some pleasantries out of the way. Nope. She wasn't having it. She sat on a chair, took a baby wipe and cleaned my pipe. I hate that wipe stuff. Anyway I got my CBJ and saw myself to the door. Like I said I wanted to try a new provider. I wouldn't repest and her asking rate is above the caliber of service she provides. YMMV.

  2. #5603

  3. #5602
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    How she holding these days? Curious what she actual look like.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2679007311/1
    She still looks the same. Haven't hit her up in a few months but she's still one of the top head doctors in the city.

  4. #5601

    For the blowjob aficionado's out there!

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    How she holding these days? Curious what she actual look like.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2679007311/1
    What does she look like? Well, if you're lucky, all you will remember is the back of her head. She's not young, I'm terrible at guessing age but I would put her at around 50+.

    She's got that big Latino ass and I remember her telling me how many kids she had. Now I only seen her once and it was a legendary blowjob. I mean, this girl has the technique down pat and she knows it. I picked her up at her place and because it was mid afternoon and her Mom had gone to church, she was thinking of bringing me inside for a quick blow and go but we decided we didn't want to chance it so she took me down to a local cemetery and we parked in the back. For those that truly appreciate the art of a skillful blowjob, she's your gal. I cringe at the $80 I laid out when most Kensington Avenue SW will cost you a mere twenty but she will not disappoint. A top 10 blowjob of all the Phllly options and that's an impressive feat in my book.

  5. #5600
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    I linked up with her Friday because I was in the area and needed a release. Text her and got an immediate reply, went and picked her up on her street (its around Margaret & Torresdale). She doesn't do incalls at her crib because she lives there with her old mom, so its cardates or an occasional incall at a hotel. We find a quiet block to do the business. She's a little cautious (which is not bad) when doing cardates. She likes to go in the backseat hand her jacket up on the hooks in the backseat to block the windows LOL. She then gave me a crazy BBBJ in the backseat of my jeep (DT, ball licking, the whole 9). She even swallowed the kids. Def going to hit her up again because she's a certified head doctor.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/58802214/#.
    How she holding these days? Curious what she actual look like.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2679007311/1

  6. #5599

    Clean Beauty / Deep Throat

    Just curious if anyone has seen this woman. She's posted on STG for quite a while and seems legit, open to anything and very down to earth, but I've never seen any comments on her.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/225139499588

  7. #5598
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    I had extensive experience with the real number 3. She went to jail and got clean and is now living a relatively normal life.

    The asshole using her pics in the ad has been impersonating her for years to scam people out of money. There are even scammers who use pics of people who died. These guys have no shame.

    Those pics are real but from 4-5 years ago. She was one of my atf and I'm glad she got out of the business.
    Agreed, she was super cute and a fun time. If she got out, good for her.

    Love the mirror pic with the roomate blowing the guy on the bed.

  8. #5597

    Number 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    #3 was in Kensington for a bit and then I heard she ended up in Pittsburgh 2020-21.

    Alona Grace is around, but hard to catch and outcall only. Pretty sure she has a new number.

    The rest are all gone, kept maybe the last one his still posting. Not my type so I've never followed up.
    I had extensive experience with the real number 3. She went to jail and got clean and is now living a relatively normal life.

    The asshole using her pics in the ad has been impersonating her for years to scam people out of money. There are even scammers who use pics of people who died. These guys have no shame.

    Those pics are real but from 4-5 years ago. She was one of my atf and I'm glad she got out of the business.

  9. #5596
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrench  [View Original Post]
    Trip to Cherry Hill this week. I'm looking for some info. Found some links I had saved away, some of which are old ads, and I'm wondering if any of these girls are still around, if their numbers / contact have changed, and if they are any good or should be avoided. Any info appreciated. Feel free to PM me if needed.

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...y/843470734269

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...o/495620395853

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...t/590846617212

    https://tryst.link/escort/alonagrace

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...-/518921359084

    https://lovelycrystal.escortbook.com/

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...t/633383486602
    #3 was in Kensington for a bit and then I heard she ended up in Pittsburgh 2020-21.

    Alona Grace is around, but hard to catch and outcall only. Pretty sure she has a new number.

    The rest are all gone, kept maybe the last one his still posting. Not my type so I've never followed up.

  10. #5595

    Info requested

    Trip to Cherry Hill this week. I'm looking for some info. Found some links I had saved away, some of which are old ads, and I'm wondering if any of these girls are still around, if their numbers / contact have changed, and if they are any good or should be avoided. Any info appreciated. Feel free to PM me if needed.

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...y/843470734269

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...o/495620395853

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...t/590846617212

    https://tryst.link/escort/alonagrace

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...-/518921359084

    https://lovelycrystal.escortbook.com/

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...t/633383486602

  11. #5594
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    Philly Casino Visit

    So I posted in the DE forum, I was thinking about hitting up the dover casino, but I'm looking at philly now too just have to see which one has a decent hotel and such. Looking at spending an evening at the casino for an old school all niter. Gambling, drinking, partying, etc. Does anyone have a friend or a utr or 2 that would be good entertainment? Thanks Guys.

  12. #5593

    Savannah and Gina

    New to the hobby and decided to play it safe and cheap. They were reviewed here before and decided to go for it. It wasn't bad, there was a bit of odor but it wasn't too strong and went nose blind pretty soon after that. I actually met up with Gina and not Say. I think they have multiple girls available so you have a few options to choose from. They are all similar body types tho so if skinny girls aren't your thing I'd say don't go with them.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...n/395247639598

  13. #5592
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    She was decent back in Darby, before she started living full time in hotels. She still had a tight, semi thick body, was clean and friendly, and her complexion wasn't all shot to hell. When she started hosting full time along the airport strip she was a shell of herself, and bitter. Haven't seen her since 2019 or so.
    I tried to hook up with her a few times and always got ghosted. I change the number of my burner on a semi-regular basis, so she'd have no idea that it was me trying to get back with her after the last failed attempt at hooking up.

    When she first came on the scene her rates were higher and she was a stickler for them. She was also truly slender and has since gained what looks like to be between 20 and 30 lbs. Tried to negotiate with her and she firmly, but politely declined. I didn't try again for a few years. Rates eventually came down but that probably got her so popular that she'd (conjecture on my part) arrange multiple dates and pick the one that was going to pay her the most, ghosting everyone else. I'm not the only one who's gotten ghosted by her as others have reported here.

    I'm glad OP had a good time and maybe she's worth another shot at trying to hook up. She is another example of YMMV. But I wouldn't try her again without a solid backup plan to have fun in a limited window of opportunity and there are probably better options for me for the same money and less aggravation.

  14. #5591
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 2-3 times a few years ago. She used to be around Upper Darby (once in shithole of a basement apartment). I remember seeing a couple of not so hot reviews and being surprised. I found her to be quite nice and accommodating, maybe just not really all that exciting.
    She was decent back in Darby, before she started living full time in hotels. She still had a tight, semi thick body, was clean and friendly, and her complexion wasn't all shot to hell. When she started hosting full time along the airport strip she was a shell of herself, and bitter. Haven't seen her since 2019 or so.

  15. #5590

    Local girls who allow filimg?

    Any leads on someone local who allows filming? I have a video from years ago with a travelling escort, but I have not seen anyone advertising that recently.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape