Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 118 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 1759
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1429

    A huge thanks seattle a copy from what I posted in Tacoma

    My first trip to Seattle.

    I would like to first start off and give a huge thanks to all that helped guide me. I honestly thank you and will do the same if you come to central Florida.

    First day stopped at lotus spa wow what an amazing time with Linda as she was recommended and I am so happy with her. Should have gone back TBH.

    Contacted maybe a dozen or so off TNA but due to just joining my street credit was awful, all good and I understand.

    The woman that I did hit up wanted crazy money for covered everything come on ladies you want alot of green you need to provide a good service and earn a little in my opinion.

    Swung by an American parlor over off 166th I believe close to Sea tac. While I pulled in and ready to go I noticed a dude just sitting in his car eyeing the hell out of me kinda creepy IMO. So left did some shit saw some beautiful mountain views on my last day.

    Went to another American parlor saw Chloe I'll attach a pic if I can. Here is the link.

    https://federalway.skipthegames.com/...y/865772692019

    She was sexy a little more of a belly than I would like but whatever. She then sold me for 220 thinking I was actually going to get something. Well she oiled herself up rubbed all over me let me finger the hell out of her told me to flip thinking ok she going to ride the shit out of me ha hell no finger bang suck some tit and Jack hammer finish. She told me for another 160 she would have rode me like a bronco don't believe it linda for 200 was more generous and this girl Chloe wanted a total 380 never will go back what a shame.

    All in all fellow mongers I really appreciate the warm welcome. Oh almost forgot stopped and some bikini coffee shops wow I want those in florida that would be so cool to see some tits and ass and sometimes some pussy plus a great cup of coffee. I enjoyed those more than anything here. Again thank you seattle or maybe I should say washington sorry for such a story. I'll be back every month for the next year or 2 and hopefully I can get some TNA credit haha.

    Be safe and monger on make sure all those kitty's stay wet. And to all the beautiful woman you have here stay beautiful.

  2. #1428
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where to post this.

    Will be in BA two weeks in Feb. Anyone have any mongering experience there? Appreciate any info / pointers to resources. I found nothing useful on ISG.

    Thanks in advance.

    Eddy.
    Try seeking.com's search function and use common sense. I don't normally engage with online-only women but I started up a conversation with a girl down there and she is 100% real and living in BA. You could line up a full schedule before even stepping foot in country. Looks like a lot of independent operators out of their own apartments. The economy is trashed so you could probably get high value for your $ if you play it right. Also, another friend who traveled there said people prefer USD to Argentinian pesos.

  3. #1427

    RE: Not paying

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo  [View Original Post]
    To the assholes that chose to deliberately not pay or significantly short a provider.

    It is not cool. Some would consider it rape. Regardless, it saddens me that people do this. It forces others to possibly get involved in a situation. We don't want others getting involved. It never ends well.

    Just pay the woman for her time.
    This is a total dick move and fucks things up for everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry, I've shared a few times over the years here and there's always several guys here that are pieces of shit. I've had women ask me to send guys to them and I really don't feel comfortable doing it anymore. We've all been here for years, but we basically don't know each other. If someone doesn't post like a dick, then I assume they're okay. I've been wrong every time.
    And this is exactly the kind of thing that happens when a few jackasses fuck it up for everyone.

  4. #1426
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo  [View Original Post]
    To the assholes that chose to deliberately not pay or significantly short a provider.

    It is not cool. Some would consider it rape. Regardless, it saddens me that people do this. It forces others to possibly get involved in a situation. We don't want others getting involved. It never ends well.

    Just pay the woman for her time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry, I've shared a few times over the years here and there's always several guys here that are pieces of shit. I've had women ask me to send guys to them and I really don't feel comfortable doing it anymore. We've all been here for years, but we basically don't know each other. If someone doesn't post like a dick, then I assume they're okay. I've been wrong every time.
    It is rape if they don't pay her.

  5. #1425
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo  [View Original Post]
    To the assholes that chose to deliberately not pay or significantly short a provider.

    It is not cool. Some would consider it rape. Regardless, it saddens me that people do this. It forces others to possibly get involved in a situation. We don't want others getting involved. It never ends well.

    Just pay the woman for her time.
    I'm sorry, I've shared a few times over the years here and there's always several guys here that are pieces of shit. I've had women ask me to send guys to them and I really don't feel comfortable doing it anymore. We've all been here for years, but we basically don't know each other. If someone doesn't post like a dick, then I assume they're okay. I've been wrong every time.

  6. #1424

    Not paying

    To the assholes that chose to deliberately not pay or significantly short a provider.

    It is not cool. Some would consider it rape. Regardless, it saddens me that people do this. It forces others to possibly get involved in a situation. We don't want others getting involved. It never ends well.

    Just pay the woman for her time.

  7. #1423

    Buenos Aires?

    Not sure where to post this.

    Will be in BA two weeks in Feb. Anyone have any mongering experience there? Appreciate any info / pointers to resources. I found nothing useful on ISG.

    Thanks in advance.

    Eddy.

  8. #1422

    Hmm hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by BriannasBoy  [View Original Post]
    I always thought these stories were fake until it happened to me.
    Truth!

    Dum hoe even told me the other day she needs more clients and asked about site recommendations. I played dumb and told her to just google but to be extra careful as it's a dangerous game (no lie). Anyway, filled her up once more and will be seeing her again soon. Used to hate car dates but I actually prefer them now.

  9. #1421

    Please submit this to Penthouse Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    So 3 weeks ago my non-pro local girl totally ghosted me. It happened before but she usually reaches back apologizing with some BS excuse. But it was total silence for about 3 weeks. Finally get a text from her today saying she was in detox (likes to smoke them blues) but that she's still willing to see a few regulars including me. Scheduled a date asap. Turns out she was telling the truth as she had a haircut and was totally sober (you can always tell). Mouth and kitty (BBFS, of course) felt extra amazing. She looked way better (slim with nice perky c cup and big butt) and was more responsive. Been seeing her for the last year after my other non-pro atf (my favorite physically -gorgeous face / model body) had to go on the straight and arrow due to her parents insistence (was also on them blues coincidentally).

    And before anyone asks, no I will not share her info. Yes, I'm a greedy fucker but I know we all have that one girl we want all to ourselves.
    I always thought these stories were fake until it happened to me.

  10. #1420

    ISO Outcall to Queen Anne

    Any recommendations for women who are dependable hotel outcall providers. I'll be in town and staying in a nice hotel in the Queen Anne area. Looking to arrange atleast two visits. AA and BBW are my only no-go, though I prefer older women with large implants. PM is ok.

  11. #1419
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  12. #1418
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    So 3 weeks ago my non-pro local girl totally ghosted me. It happened before but she usually reaches back apologizing with some BS excuse. But it was total silence for about 3 weeks. Finally get a text from her today saying she was in detox (likes to smoke them blues) but that she's still willing to see a few regulars including me. Scheduled a date asap. Turns out she was telling the truth as she had a haircut and was totally sober (you can always tell). Mouth and kitty (BBFS, of course) felt extra amazing. She looked way better (slim with nice perky c cup and big butt) and was more responsive. Been seeing her for the last year after my other non-pro atf (my favorite physically -gorgeous face / model body) had to go on the straight and arrow due to her parents insistence (was also on them blues coincidentally).

    And before anyone asks, no I will not share her info. Yes, I'm a greedy fucker but I know we all have that one girl we want all to ourselves.
    Cool story stud, you're awesome.

  13. #1417
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    About 2/3 of the providers I've seen have been at least open to it. Some who liked it: AuDelia Wild, Sofia Sins (retired), most of the Brazilian girls, XOXO Angel, PinaMeganda, Vanessa Cruz, Kourtney Rabbit (she likes it more than DATY), Kinky Kimberly (bigger gal).

    I always ask the girls if they allow DATO and screen them based on if they say yes or no. Hope that helps. Have fun!
    Appreciate it.

    I've seen Xoxo Angel 4 times but never went that route with her. Next time for sure.

    PinaMeganda is on my TDL but she hasn't been coming up to WA much.

    I rimmed Sophia100 a couple weeks ago but she didn't seem that into it, great ass though.

  14. #1416

    Dato

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Who are some providers who are open to be rimmed and seem to enjoy it?

    I've met a few providers who allow DATY but rejected DATO and some who allow it but didn't seem too receptive or into it which made it a little awkward.

    Looking for providers who are into it.
    About 2/3 of the providers I've seen have been at least open to it. Some who liked it: AuDelia Wild, Sofia Sins (retired), most of the Brazilian girls, XOXO Angel, PinaMeganda, Vanessa Cruz, Kourtney Rabbit (she likes it more than DATY), Kinky Kimberly (bigger gal).

    I always ask the girls if they allow DATO and screen them based on if they say yes or no. Hope that helps. Have fun!

  15. #1415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268

    Good DATO experiences?

    Who are some providers who are open to be rimmed and seem to enjoy it?

    I've met a few providers who allow DATY but rejected DATO and some who allow it but didn't seem too receptive or into it which made it a little awkward.

    Looking for providers who are into it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape