Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 1759
-
10-21-22 23:44 #1414Senior Member

Posts: 145Just celebrating / bragging a bit
So 3 weeks ago my non-pro local girl totally ghosted me. It happened before but she usually reaches back apologizing with some BS excuse. But it was total silence for about 3 weeks. Finally get a text from her today saying she was in detox (likes to smoke them blues) but that she's still willing to see a few regulars including me. Scheduled a date asap. Turns out she was telling the truth as she had a haircut and was totally sober (you can always tell). Mouth and kitty (BBFS, of course) felt extra amazing. She looked way better (slim with nice perky c cup and big butt) and was more responsive. Been seeing her for the last year after my other non-pro atf (my favorite physically -gorgeous face / model body) had to go on the straight and arrow due to her parents insistence (was also on them blues coincidentally).
And before anyone asks, no I will not share her info. Yes, I'm a greedy fucker but I know we all have that one girl we want all to ourselves.
-
10-20-22 01:56 #1413Senior Member

Posts: 268Tna
Seems to be back to normal; for now.
Originally Posted by Regularity
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 22:53 #1412Senior Member

Posts: 99Yeah, it's down. I tried visiting the site on a couple of my devices over the past couple of hours with no success.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 22:48 #1411Senior Member

Posts: 268TNA down again?
I'm seeing new screens saying checking for secure connection, then a 'connection timed out' response.
Maybe something new there not working right?
Anyone else?
-
10-07-22 20:04 #1410Senior Member

Posts: 135Other board
Check out this site; forums for just about anywhere.
Originally Posted by Haripatsuvar
[View Original Post]
http://internationalsexguide.nl/
-
10-07-22 05:14 #1409Regular Member

Posts: 4Tbilisi Georgia
Visiting Tbilisi in November, anybody has intel on some good spots for mongering?
-
09-24-22 21:06 #1408Senior Member

Posts: 511While waiting in my truck once I saw a black guy come out of room carrying a laundry basket and went and sat in his car, yep same room # I received a bit later. Another time I was with an AA chick and we were just getting busy when there was a knock on the door. It was another black guy asking if she was ok? She's like yea I;m ok and asked if I was ok? I was like sure. There was LE in the PL, likely what freaked him out. Of course that provider would post on TNA bashing pimps and she of course claimed to be INdy. *****.
Originally Posted by DukeDraper
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 14:42 #1407Senior Member

Posts: 145Pimp
LOL. If you see her pimp leaving her room right before and then waiting right outside when your done, ***** needs to get a better pimp.
Originally Posted by AsaMona22
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 17:56 #1406Senior Member

Posts: 449This could work out great or be a nightmare. Best to ask a provider you already have an ongoing relationship with.
Originally Posted by CamCamMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 11:22 #1405Senior Member

Posts: 544Prostate thread
In case you didn't see it:
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...nd-Discussions
-
09-20-22 10:44 #1404Senior Member

Posts: 617Mickey and Sonia both do a great job with this, but HJ only. Still looking for an affordable option for BBBJ+prostate. I used to get that regularly and it was mindblowing!
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 09:38 #1403Regular Member

Posts: 19Milking table or BLS
Any leads on providers under 30 with a milking table or really into BLS?
-
09-20-22 01:40 #1402Senior Member

Posts: 135Sounds like a fun place
Thanks for the info Michael. I like EDM, it has a primal energy that kind of draws me in and piques my senses. Loft sounds like a fun place just to hang out, bonus if you meet someone interesting.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 05:04 #1401Regular Member

Posts: 20Thanks for all the suggestions. Let me try.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 02:10 #1400Senior Member

Posts: 1544Interesting. I've been simply amazed at the young women that will come up and talk to me. I've never approached or "hit" on anyone there, but I have met a decent number of women there who initiated conversations with me, got phone numbers and went out on normal dates. I'm much older than them, so it's been a pleasant surprise for me. So, when I go there, I wear clothing that fits the occasion. Not jeans and T-shirt, but something that is unique and stands out. You may want to hit the stores (or in my case, the Internet) and find something that is a little outside the box, but not so strange that everyone thinks it's weird. I have some shiny gold meggings (men leggings) that I wear sometimes. Other times, some slacks and an off the wall, dressy shirt. I usually hang out awhile, mingle and then start dancing by myself. I think the secret there (and probably the secret for most clubs with younger people) is not to go there looking to take someone home. You're there because you like the atmostphere or the music or the drinks or whatever, but younger women are quickly turned off by a guy that is obviously there to try and get lucky. If you're enjoying yourself and non-threatening, women will talk to you. Yes, I spend my time looking at asses (and abs because many wear the crop tops), but I don't stare or even make it obvious I'm looking.
Originally Posted by Iwc2010
[View Original Post]
Lastly, I've had a few dates with people I've met from there, but nothing that was going to be long-term. But I have encountered more than a few men there that are my age and have met and are dating women 25-30 years younger that they are at the Monkey Loft.











Reply With Quote





