Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 8728
-
11-15-22 13:09 #5623Senior Member

Posts: 389Thanks
Sais she is in the house now! But sounds like a pass.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 13:06 #5622Senior Member

Posts: 1234Saw her a few years back. Way bigger than those photos, was all sweaty in the winter, and a lackluster CBJ.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
She hosted in an RV in her driveway along a busy street. I'm not sure if she still uses the RV. The area was safe, and busy enough most folks won't notice you coming or going unless you're very local.
-
11-15-22 12:15 #5621Senior Member

Posts: 389Latest. Brandi?
-
11-15-22 07:57 #5620Senior Member

Posts: 329As someone who lives in the area Branford Motel is probably the biggest shit hole in Branford. Visited Nikki there and I told her next time come to my place. We used to throw tellies at the Mot some 10-15 years ago, and back then it was a dump but at least looked good.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
In regards to being better than the crack dumps in New Haven it's leagues better. I'd go for clogged toilets and generally old as fuck interiors over roaches, crack heads, cops, etc.
If you liked Red go see her there, it'll be a lot less sus than New Haven. But, still gross. If a girl is in Branford you want to try to convince them to go to Motel 6. It's really not that much more expensive and 1000 x nicer.
Best of luck mate. But, I have seen girls at Branford Motel in the past, a new one with a fat butt just posted that I may TOFTT, it's generally safe. Just take a shower when you get home LOL.
-
11-14-22 12:32 #5619Senior Member

Posts: 335Crime and drug infested place, getto basically, very dangerous.
One of everyone's favorites here, Melly or Bella Stelina started in that place but she smartly moved away at firs opportunity (stating this fact equates with a good review of her.).
Originally Posted by OutdoorHorny
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 10:14 #5618Senior Member

Posts: 216Fun size snow bunny
Any info on this one? Looks good thinking about trying out. (475) 600 xxxx.
-
11-14-22 09:39 #5617Senior Member

Posts: 551Pond Lily Motels or Whatever They Are
There are numerous references to these establishments in the New Haven section. I alone have probably mentioned them at least 3 or 4 times including recently. Someone else who went there recently commented that he was amazed they are not condemned. Bottom line is these places are some of worst in the state and have been for many years. Go at your own risk.
Originally Posted by OutdoorHorny
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 08:42 #5616Senior Member

Posts: 886If it's what I'm thinking it's a dumpster fire. Branford motel I believe and man is it a rough in the diamond if you get my drift. Half the doors look like they've been kicked in more times than opened normally.
Originally Posted by OutdoorHorny
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 08:41 #5615Senior Member

Posts: 886She's cool. Tiny girl but a bit of a belly. Nice from behind. Cute either way and very easy to talk to.
Originally Posted by GrlWatcher13
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 05:06 #5614Senior Member

Posts: 1251Melly or Bella Stelina
Lots of reviews including mine when she was in Groton. I don't recall if my review is there or Eastern CT. Looks like she back in my area as of yesterday and not Branford. I enjoyed my time and attempted to see her again a few times, but none of them worked out. . . Yet.
-
11-14-22 00:50 #5613Senior Member

Posts: 346Yes its a dump
Pond Lilly Ave Would not go their unless you have Concealed Carry Permit and are strapped a real Shit Hole.
Originally Posted by OutdoorHorny
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 21:40 #5612Senior Member

Posts: 29Any Info On Bella?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...-/895541177909
Says she also goes by Melly. In Branford.
-
11-13-22 21:14 #5611Senior Member

Posts: 66Exit 59 info
Hello all-.
I've been seeing several interesting prospects off Exit 59, so I'm assuming the girls are working from the Regal or Best Way.
Does anyone have any experience in that part of town?
All my dreaming has been further south.
Gratefully,
ODH.
-
11-13-22 21:07 #5610Senior Member

Posts: 66Ruby Red = Little Red Riding Hood
One and the same.
Originally Posted by CharlieInCT
[View Original Post]
She's been around for a while--I dreamed of seeing her back when I was younger and stupider. Horrible location in New Haven by the Pond.
Let's hope Branford location is a better place. Any info, my friends out there?
-
11-13-22 13:29 #5609Regular Member

Posts: 18Not that attractive has a dyke girlfriend looked sus
Just made plans to see her she ghost me when I got there she told me to wait on here to come downstairs and never came I blew her phone up after 20 minutes never answered I saw a dyke woman sagging pants and grey hoodie on waiting by the corner where she was supposed to meet me smoking just chilling outside looking around I waited up to 40 minutes decided to use the bathroom before I left in the hotel when I got out I saw her smoking with that lady talking, I just walked by her acting like I was just getting by she looked a mess scars on her arm and marks on her face wrinkles hair a mess with a stain robe her photos are edited look like she just got out of bed I was suspicious and saw them walk in the room together she finally called me back soon as I left its not worth it blocked her immediately.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





