Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 208 of 582 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 258 308 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 8730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5625

    Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Oh man that's tough.
    Her weight is listed at 161 pounds so I doubt she has the same body as when she was dancing.

  2. #5624

    Athena xeno nice lady

    Very sweet and soft spoken lady in her late 20's met her in Milford and had a nice qv 100. Session with her well organized looked nice had on lingerie provide lube condoms smelled nice open to different positions FS covered she dose set up a timer on her phone she's very welcoming started a little nice convo and hug before and after the deed her size is a bit smaller then what I thought based on her pictures she is easy to lift up lost weight LOL honestly one of the sweetest lady's I've met talked about peace and spiritual stuff she travels a lot and takes breaks I noticed if you get a chance she can be a nice meet compared to a lot of these other providers hopefully she stays levelheaded.

    Stay safe y'all.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...th-me/50228901
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221117-143448_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20221117-143511_Chrome.jpg‎   2a5c6b1cbcef746c1eb7b6555f7061db.jpg‎  

  3. #5623

    Thanks

    Sais she is in the house now! But sounds like a pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few years back. Way bigger than those photos, was all sweaty in the winter, and a lackluster CBJ.

    She hosted in an RV in her driveway along a busy street. I'm not sure if she still uses the RV. The area was safe, and busy enough most folks won't notice you coming or going unless you're very local.

  4. #5622
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Saw her a few years back. Way bigger than those photos, was all sweaty in the winter, and a lackluster CBJ.

    She hosted in an RV in her driveway along a busy street. I'm not sure if she still uses the RV. The area was safe, and busy enough most folks won't notice you coming or going unless you're very local.

  5. #5621

  6. #5620
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    If it's what I'm thinking it's a dumpster fire. Branford motel I believe and man is it a rough in the diamond if you get my drift. Half the doors look like they've been kicked in more times than opened normally.
    As someone who lives in the area Branford Motel is probably the biggest shit hole in Branford. Visited Nikki there and I told her next time come to my place. We used to throw tellies at the Mot some 10-15 years ago, and back then it was a dump but at least looked good.

    In regards to being better than the crack dumps in New Haven it's leagues better. I'd go for clogged toilets and generally old as fuck interiors over roaches, crack heads, cops, etc.

    If you liked Red go see her there, it'll be a lot less sus than New Haven. But, still gross. If a girl is in Branford you want to try to convince them to go to Motel 6. It's really not that much more expensive and 1000 x nicer.

    Best of luck mate. But, I have seen girls at Branford Motel in the past, a new one with a fat butt just posted that I may TOFTT, it's generally safe. Just take a shower when you get home LOL.

  7. #5619
    Crime and drug infested place, getto basically, very dangerous.

    One of everyone's favorites here, Melly or Bella Stelina started in that place but she smartly moved away at firs opportunity (stating this fact equates with a good review of her.).

    Quote Originally Posted by OutdoorHorny  [View Original Post]
    Hello all-.

    I've been seeing several interesting prospects off Exit 59, so I'm assuming the girls are working from the Regal or Best Way.

    Does anyone have any experience in that part of town?

    All my dreaming has been further south.

    Gratefully,

    ODH.

  8. #5618

    Fun size snow bunny

    Any info on this one? Looks good thinking about trying out. (475) 600 xxxx.

  9. #5617

    Pond Lily Motels or Whatever They Are

    Quote Originally Posted by OutdoorHorny  [View Original Post]
    Hello all-.

    I've been seeing several interesting prospects off Exit 59, so I'm assuming the girls are working from the Regal or Best Way.

    Does anyone have any experience in that part of town?

    All my dreaming has been further south.

    Gratefully,

    ODH.
    There are numerous references to these establishments in the New Haven section. I alone have probably mentioned them at least 3 or 4 times including recently. Someone else who went there recently commented that he was amazed they are not condemned. Bottom line is these places are some of worst in the state and have been for many years. Go at your own risk.

  10. #5616
    Quote Originally Posted by OutdoorHorny  [View Original Post]
    One and the same.

    She's been around for a while--I dreamed of seeing her back when I was younger and stupider. Horrible location in New Haven by the Pond.

    Let's hope Branford location is a better place. Any info, my friends out there?
    If it's what I'm thinking it's a dumpster fire. Branford motel I believe and man is it a rough in the diamond if you get my drift. Half the doors look like they've been kicked in more times than opened normally.

  11. #5615
    Quote Originally Posted by GrlWatcher13  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...-/895541177909

    Says she also goes by Melly. In Branford.
    She's cool. Tiny girl but a bit of a belly. Nice from behind. Cute either way and very easy to talk to.

  12. #5614

    Melly or Bella Stelina

    Lots of reviews including mine when she was in Groton. I don't recall if my review is there or Eastern CT. Looks like she back in my area as of yesterday and not Branford. I enjoyed my time and attempted to see her again a few times, but none of them worked out. . . Yet.

  13. #5613

    Yes its a dump

    Quote Originally Posted by OutdoorHorny  [View Original Post]
    Hello all-.

    I've been seeing several interesting prospects off Exit 59, so I'm assuming the girls are working from the Regal or Best Way.

    Does anyone have any experience in that part of town?

    All my dreaming has been further south.

    Gratefully,

    ODH.
    Pond Lilly Ave Would not go their unless you have Concealed Carry Permit and are strapped a real Shit Hole.

  14. #5612

    Any Info On Bella?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...-/895541177909

    Says she also goes by Melly. In Branford.

  15. #5611

    Exit 59 info

    Hello all-.

    I've been seeing several interesting prospects off Exit 59, so I'm assuming the girls are working from the Regal or Best Way.

    Does anyone have any experience in that part of town?

    All my dreaming has been further south.

    Gratefully,

    ODH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape