Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 9224
-
11-16-22 04:48 #7229Senior Member

Posts: 435Yeah, the SB site blocks you from downloading pics. If they allowed it, I would be there in a heartbeat. You could try a screengrab or clipping app.
Originally Posted by BedtimeStory
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 13:25 #7228Senior Member

Posts: 1897Mariah is brunette513 on SB
Laughed at my allowance offer. Says she gets $300 just for platonic meetings. Has anyone here met her?
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...bc276153e648be
BAM.
-
11-15-22 12:48 #7227Senior Member

Posts: 1897*NOT* Good gurls 11-15-22
Here ya' go:
AsciousSocialite: Classic crypto-scammer, ascious is a word?
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-8c03712955ad
StunningIngnue: Classic Crypto-scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-6fac78df3ddf
DesirableSeductress: Odd. Took me straight to text using voip from Denver, Profile says Dayton. Says Troy by text, willing to meet for 300 ppm, can host and sent address. Will drive to me for same amount but wants 50 deposit. Sent me stolen pics that are all over the internet. Gave me a paypal address that has to be real but I find no PII to go with it. Seniors may PM for details.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-c85fdf879ea8
KindSinger: PoorEnglish, 4 kids but eager to travel, UPDATE: took me to snap where she offered a $90 dollar one hour massage and an extra $180 for extras like a happy ending. Of course, you have to make a reservation and pay a deposit.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-e48119bbd765
Kitty111: says her name is Kate. Wants online only until she graduates in November. Are there any schools around here graduating in November? She is real and I have her PII. She is just trying to sell pictures without ever meeting. Get's pissy when you call her on it. Body not bad in videos.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-1c72c3153b91
BAM.
-
11-15-22 12:08 #7226Senior Member

Posts: 1897*ur goodgirl* is Ashlynn
She approached me. Straight up Pro and good to go: at 250. Not my cuppa.
Originally Posted by BedtimeStory
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
11-15-22 07:10 #7225Senior Member

Posts: 186Samsies
Ya, she caught an attitude with me too, then wanted to upcharge oral. I peaced.
Originally Posted by TroublePlay
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 07:09 #7224Senior Member

Posts: 186She empty
Thanks sir Bam.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 19:16 #7223Senior Member

Posts: 200You called that one right. The pics and tattoos match. Anyone ever met her? The pics from your posts site look like were taken in the dressing room of a strip club.
Originally Posted by Goo3215
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 18:59 #7222Senior Member

Posts: 154That Looks Like Ashlyn
That looks like Ashlyn to me. I've posted about her in the past.
Originally Posted by BedtimeStory
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 17:03 #7221Senior Member

Posts: 200https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...a05e9aaf854b30
Anyone recognize this one from any where? I don't know how to get a picture from there to here. Sorry.
Maybe on a different platform?
Bueller? Anyone? LOL. I am currently texting on the app with her.
-
11-14-22 16:27 #7220Senior Member

Posts: 384Wish list
"Check out my wishlist to show me you're serious".
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
Pretty big red flag for me right there.
-
11-14-22 15:01 #7219Senior Member

Posts: 2248Evecalliope
On again off again Semi-Pro SB with string you along rinser tendencies. Valley girl mentality. Generally, asks $400 or more ppm.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-23e2312f0116
-
11-14-22 14:42 #7218Senior Member

Posts: 1897Your inbox is full.
Your inbox is full. You need to delete some stuff.
Originally Posted by MikeJones1313
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
11-14-22 14:41 #7217Senior Member

Posts: 1897Havefunwkay
I have chatted but never pulled the trigger. When I compare her profile photo to the other pictures, I get the impression she is much thicker than is shown.
Originally Posted by WarlockKy
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
11-14-22 10:52 #7216Senior Member

Posts: 539Havefunwkay
I got one response 6 months ago. I have no luck even getting her attention.
Originally Posted by WarlockKy
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 18:04 #7215Senior Member

Posts: 1138Havefunwkay
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-3a30884b8b39
Anyone gotten anywhere with this one?











Reply With Quote





