Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 615 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 9224
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #7214

    Seemed legit

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    She got a little short with me. She wants to meet right away and I was trying to get a vibe going. So I blocked her. Plenty of fish.
    We couldn't agree on terms, she wanted to upsell oral something stupid. But I dig her. Likely won't bite.

  2. #7213

    Chocolate Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNineX10  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partaken? - seems real in initial communication. Feel free to DM if you prefer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-74cff6f4e742
    She got a little short with me. She wants to meet right away and I was trying to get a vibe going. So I blocked her. Plenty of fish.

  3. #7212

    ChocolateBaby2520

    Has anyone partaken? - seems real in initial communication. Feel free to DM if you prefer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-74cff6f4e742

  4. #7211
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonPieMan  [View Original Post]
    What was the donation?
    She didn't ask me for one.

  5. #7210

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveller677  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-23e85455e3a8

    I've posted about this chick before. She comes and goes. Like a car play quick and easy but she's sexy and worth it if you can get her.

    She messaged me saying she was free this afternoon. Sadly I'm not.

    Pm me for direct contact info. If you can't on SA.
    What was the donation?

  6. #7209
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Updated List 11-9-22

    Just a quick update to clear the decks:

    KindSinger: PoorEnglish, 4 kids but eager to travel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-e48119bbd765


    KK: Repeat profile, Nando1, Father died, son needs transplant, please send lots of cash immediately.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-948165027186


    They are making it easier: three posts in a row from our friends!

    AdorableSinger: Classic crypto-scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-8e579e583fff


    DreamyAngel: Pic looks like it could be Oregonia but no profile info says scammer! Admits S/He is in LA. Using crypto-scammer language.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-967c43e97006


    ChicDame: Classic Crypto-scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-0c02ad22507b


    BAM.

  7. #7208

    She's looking today.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-23e85455e3a8

    I've posted about this chick before. She comes and goes. Like a car play quick and easy but she's sexy and worth it if you can get her.

    She messaged me saying she was free this afternoon. Sadly I'm not.

    Pm me for direct contact info. If you can't on SA.

  8. #7207

    Seemed legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincyfunguy  [View Original Post]
    Any new intel on this one? Has anyone actually met her? Her previous profile was Babykay and she was pushing an upcharge for the most basic of things.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-af2a75c3a601
    I was in contact with her for a while. She seem legit af and wide open menu.

  9. #7206

    DadsLoveUs

    Haven't seen this in a while. Mother-daughter Duo. Legit SB with benefits? Or rinsers? Getting weak we're real SB vibes and more of a game from them.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-f97831d00f68

  10. #7205

    Stipper Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincyfunguy  [View Original Post]
    Any new intel on this one? Has anyone actually met her? Her previous profile was Babykay and she was pushing an upcharge for the most basic of things.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-af2a75c3a601
    If you want to do so. Head to Cheeks in Dayton on a Friday or Saturday night if you want to see her, chat, scope out her sugar intentions.

  11. #7204

    Tiff

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    This woman is being discussed on the escort thread. I feel like I have seen her on Seeking. Did any ever find her there?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5132500332

    BAM.
    Totally bangable, but the rates are all over the map. Too unpredictable for me.

    No, I never saw her on seeking, but that's the only one I really watch.

  12. #7203

    Missed A Meet

    Quote Originally Posted by Goo3215  [View Original Post]
    She hits me up all the time asking to meet. Something just doesn't seem right. I have not met her.
    She missed a date with me and gave me some excuse about car trouble. It smelled like bullshit to me and I blocked her after that.

  13. #7202
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Tiff

    This woman is being discussed on the escort thread. I feel like I have seen her on Seeking. Did any ever find her there?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5132500332

    BAM.

  14. #7201
    Senior Member


    Posts: 391

    BabyKay——Strippers

    She is a stripper. I have not had good success with strippers. Often nice body and able to twerk and sensually move on stage so think great in bed. But they are trained to upswell everything and offer illusion with little actual real activities. After dancing for so many slobbering males, their sex desires have been reduced and view us as marks & cash machines. Of course, there are always exceptions but I avoid strippers.

    KC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincyfunguy  [View Original Post]
    Any new intel on this one? Has anyone actually met her? Her previous profile was Babykay and she was pushing an upcharge for the most basic of things.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-af2a75c3a601

  15. #7200
    Senior Member


    Posts: 225
    Quote Originally Posted by Goo3215  [View Original Post]
    She hits me up all the time asking to meet. Something just doesn't seem right. I have not met her.
    She also was offering doubles with a larger girl on another profile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape