Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 690 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 190 590 640 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 740 790 1190 1690 ... LastLast
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20477
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I've done this hobby so I decided to check out STG and found Kayleigh, she's not new by any means by pics looked enticing. Remember she's had mixed reviews but I went fourth anyways and hit her up. Got rates and location in Durham. Fairly nice hotel. Open the door to Kayleigh, bit tall, sick tats, wearing a thong and small shirt. Looks like the girl in the pics, pretty with a nice small-med butt and milkers. Anyways she lubes me up and then puts on the hat which not sure why in that order but oh well. Pretty enthusiastic CBJ, nice tongue and all looked pretty hot while doing it. Go for some nice cowgirl, nice effort too. Let me lick (not suck) them milkers since she's sensitive of course. Switch to mish where she allows me to gently DATY which tasted good aside from the lube. Mish was weird but good, had some weird positioning but felt good overall, really putting effort on moving them hips and same can be said for doggy. Spoon as well where she changed sides so I could get a better look at her leg tattoo which I found kinda funny. Get tired so I do mish again where she suggest that I just stand and she does the heavy lifting which surprised by this I immediately agree and then proceeds to fuck ME in mish which was incredible to say the least. After losing my man card I decided to get it back by getting on the bed for mish again where she suggests this mish / doggy hybrid which looked like I was playing a game of Twister which was pretty sweet. I finish, talk for a bit and leave. Overall good visit. Very friendly personality, room looked clean, looked like her pics and wasn't mechanical as I expected. Nice moans (although a bit too much but eh) and effort on her part. Hh $200. Very open to positions and even learn a new one I've never tried before although no GFE or BBBJ (CBJ yes) but still a good time, might repeat but hey you don't got to listen to me, because I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.
    Have fucked her as Kristen and Bella. Nah be time to complete the trifecta LOL.

  2. #20476

    Kayleigh

    I saw her once, but wanted to thank you for taking the time to write all that perverted shit!! Hahahahahah. Mongers appreciate it.

    JV.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I've done this hobby so I decided to check out STG and found Kayleigh, she's not new by any means by pics looked enticing. Remember she's had mixed reviews but I went fourth anyways and hit her up. Got rates and location in Durham. Fairly nice hotel. Open the door to Kayleigh, bit tall, sick tats, wearing a thong and small shirt. Looks like the girl in the pics, pretty with a nice small-med butt and milkers. Anyways she lubes me up and then puts on the hat which not sure why in that order but oh well. Pretty enthusiastic CBJ, nice tongue and all looked pretty hot while doing it. Go for some nice cowgirl, nice effort too. Let me lick (not suck) them milkers since she's sensitive of course. Switch to mish where she allows me to gently DATY which tasted good aside from the lube. Mish was weird but good, had some weird positioning but felt good overall, really putting effort on moving them hips and same can be said for doggy. Spoon as well where she changed sides so I could get a better look at her leg tattoo which I found kinda funny. Get tired so I do mish again where she suggest that I just stand and she does the heavy lifting which surprised by this I immediately agree and then proceeds to fuck ME in mish which was incredible to say the least. After losing my man card I decided to get it back by getting on the bed for mish again where she suggests this mish / doggy hybrid which looked like I was playing a game of Twister which was pretty sweet. I finish, talk for a bit and leave. Overall good visit. Very friendly personality, room looked clean, looked like her pics and wasn't mechanical as I expected. Nice moans (although a bit too much but eh) and effort on her part. Hh $200. Very open to positions and even learn a new one I've never tried before although no GFE or BBBJ (CBJ yes) but still a good time, might repeat but hey you don't got to listen to me, because I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.

  3. #20475

    Kayleigh Ryder

    Been a while since I've done this hobby so I decided to check out STG and found Kayleigh, she's not new by any means by pics looked enticing. Remember she's had mixed reviews but I went fourth anyways and hit her up. Got rates and location in Durham. Fairly nice hotel. Open the door to Kayleigh, bit tall, sick tats, wearing a thong and small shirt. Looks like the girl in the pics, pretty with a nice small-med butt and milkers. Anyways she lubes me up and then puts on the hat which not sure why in that order but oh well. Pretty enthusiastic CBJ, nice tongue and all looked pretty hot while doing it. Go for some nice cowgirl, nice effort too. Let me lick (not suck) them milkers since she's sensitive of course. Switch to mish where she allows me to gently DATY which tasted good aside from the lube. Mish was weird but good, had some weird positioning but felt good overall, really putting effort on moving them hips and same can be said for doggy. Spoon as well where she changed sides so I could get a better look at her leg tattoo which I found kinda funny. Get tired so I do mish again where she suggest that I just stand and she does the heavy lifting which surprised by this I immediately agree and then proceeds to fuck ME in mish which was incredible to say the least. After losing my man card I decided to get it back by getting on the bed for mish again where she suggests this mish / doggy hybrid which looked like I was playing a game of Twister which was pretty sweet. I finish, talk for a bit and leave. Overall good visit. Very friendly personality, room looked clean, looked like her pics and wasn't mechanical as I expected. Nice moans (although a bit too much but eh) and effort on her part. Hh $200. Very open to positions and even learn a new one I've never tried before although no GFE or BBBJ (CBJ yes) but still a good time, might repeat but hey you don't got to listen to me, because I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails odcznzezzdlmy2q5odrlm2mwmdfkntfjmzflzwvimwrmmzm4y2e.jpg.jpg‎  

  4. #20474

  5. #20473

  6. #20472
    It wasn't working on Google image search for some reason.Thanks man for the Intel. Usually when it seems tgtbt, it is. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    From the CLT board, any Intel on this one? It seems TGTBT, noticed she's advertised in different states and cities on the same day or close together. I seen she was supposedly in Raleigh in September. Now here in CLT. Anyone took the plunge? TIA.

    https://rubmd.com/charlotte-nc/d5fb3...7-0a6dcc3aa71a

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/256-579-8512/4
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidWashburn  [View Original Post]
    Search on spank bang or similar. Reverse image search is your friend. .

  7. #20471

    That's Amber Hayes

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    From the CLT board, any Intel on this one? It seems TGTBT, noticed she's advertised in different states and cities on the same day or close together. I seen she was supposedly in Raleigh in September. Now here in CLT. Anyone took the plunge? TIA.

    https://rubmd.com/charlotte-nc/d5fb3...7-0a6dcc3aa71a

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/256-579-8512/4
    Search on spank bang or similar. Reverse image search is your friend. .

  8. #20470

    Alexa / Lexxxx

    From the CLT board, any Intel on this one? It seems TGTBT, noticed she's advertised in different states and cities on the same day or close together. I seen she was supposedly in Raleigh in September. Now here in CLT. Anyone took the plunge? TIA.

    https://rubmd.com/charlotte-nc/d5fb3...7-0a6dcc3aa71a

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/256-579-8512/4

  9. #20469

    Same here.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarDamnEagle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a chance to see her recently? Reviews when you see her are good, she is a just my type of girl but you can't get her to meet.

    I've tried two numbers to reach her and she does the same with both, she will text enough to keep you trying but then won't reply back when she says to do so. I'm considering myself lucky because if she is ghosting you on the phone I imagine she will do the same in the parking lot.

    I'd like to see her, anyone know how to make that happen?

    Thanks in advance.



    WDE.
    I the same experience as you have. I tried a few times and never could nail down a time with her. Lots of good providers in her price range. I would move on. Good Luck.

  10. #20468

    Lindsey Sinclair

    Has anyone had a chance to see her recently? Reviews when you see her are good, she is a just my type of girl but you can't get her to meet.

    I've tried two numbers to reach her and she does the same with both, she will text enough to keep you trying but then won't reply back when she says to do so. I'm considering myself lucky because if she is ghosting you on the phone I imagine she will do the same in the parking lot.

    I'd like to see her, anyone know how to make that happen?

    Thanks in advance.

    WDE.

  11. #20467

    Curious about her

    Any intel on this one? Boston in Aug and Fayetteville in Oct.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/545589125567

  12. #20466
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    Set up dream with Alexxa. At the time I'm 5 minutes away. At her hotel in 5 minutes. Ghosted thereafter.

    Contacted this one, I call her Persian.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/551866640649

    Said she is available, Agree on time and price. Ghosted before location given.

    Contacted this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/99228622#.

    Asked if I was police, told her no. Ghosted from then on.

    Contacted another. She had already gone to another city.

    Contacted an AA who's ad said she was near RDU. Not! She had changed addresses without putting it in her ad.

    Contacted a Latina who's ad says she in near airport. NOT!

    Texted a few others, no reply or wanted more $$ than I've ever seen for a provider on escort alligator.

    Contacted this one.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/795198313223

    She raised her price from first contact until the "5 minutes out" text. SMH.

    Texted redhead Ginger (Abby's friend). No reply.

    Contacted Abby. Worst mistake EVAH! I'll put that dream / nightmare in a separate post.
    Sorry bro, Alexxxa and I was busy at the time. LOL!!

  13. #20465

    Reverse image search

    Quote Originally Posted by BestWestCoast7  [View Original Post]
    If someone have dream recently with the Pink Haired Pussycat in the Raleigh area, share some Intel. Please.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/995509342463
    Reverse imagine search comes back with this.

    https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sb...tehgubb7kLKFWw#imgrc=_.

  14. #20464

    Pink Haired Pussycat

    If someone have dream recently with the Pink Haired Pussycat in the Raleigh area, share some Intel. Please.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/995509342463
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pink haired pussycat (01).jpeg‎   pink haired pussycat (02).jpeg‎   pink haired pussycat (03).jpeg‎   pink haired pussycat (04).jpeg‎   pink haired pussycat (05).jpeg‎  

    pink haired pussycat (06).jpeg‎   pink haired pussycat (07).jpeg‎  

  15. #20463

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    Set up dream with Alexxa. At the time I'm 5 minutes away. At her hotel in 5 minutes. Ghosted thereafter.

    Contacted this one, I call her Persian.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/551866640649

    Said she is available, Agree on time and price. Ghosted before location given.

    Contacted this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/99228622#.

    Asked if I was police, told her no. Ghosted from then on.

    Contacted another. She had already gone to another city.

    Contacted an AA who's ad said she was near RDU. Not! She had changed addresses without putting it in her ad.

    Contacted a Latina who's ad says she in near airport. NOT!

    Texted a few others, no reply or wanted more $$ than I've ever seen for a provider on escort alligator.

    Contacted this one.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/795198313223

    She raised her price from first contact until the "5 minutes out" text. SMH.

    Texted redhead Ginger (Abby's friend). No reply.

    Contacted Abby. Worst mistake EVAH! I'll put that dream / nightmare in a separate post.
    Damn sounds like you had a rough time, and the ads are now gone of course.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape