Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 688 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 738 788 1188 1688 ... LastLast
Results 10,306 to 10,320 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20500

    That's Amber Hayes

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    From the CLT board, any Intel on this one? It seems TGTBT, noticed she's advertised in different states and cities on the same day or close together. I seen she was supposedly in Raleigh in September. Now here in CLT. Anyone took the plunge? TIA.

    https://rubmd.com/charlotte-nc/d5fb3...7-0a6dcc3aa71a

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/256-579-8512/4
    Search on spank bang or similar. Reverse image search is your friend. .

  2. #20499

    Alexa / Lexxxx

    From the CLT board, any Intel on this one? It seems TGTBT, noticed she's advertised in different states and cities on the same day or close together. I seen she was supposedly in Raleigh in September. Now here in CLT. Anyone took the plunge? TIA.

    https://rubmd.com/charlotte-nc/d5fb3...7-0a6dcc3aa71a

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/256-579-8512/4

  3. #20498

    Same here.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarDamnEagle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a chance to see her recently? Reviews when you see her are good, she is a just my type of girl but you can't get her to meet.

    I've tried two numbers to reach her and she does the same with both, she will text enough to keep you trying but then won't reply back when she says to do so. I'm considering myself lucky because if she is ghosting you on the phone I imagine she will do the same in the parking lot.

    I'd like to see her, anyone know how to make that happen?

    Thanks in advance.



    WDE.
    I the same experience as you have. I tried a few times and never could nail down a time with her. Lots of good providers in her price range. I would move on. Good Luck.

  4. #20497

    Lindsey Sinclair

    Has anyone had a chance to see her recently? Reviews when you see her are good, she is a just my type of girl but you can't get her to meet.

    I've tried two numbers to reach her and she does the same with both, she will text enough to keep you trying but then won't reply back when she says to do so. I'm considering myself lucky because if she is ghosting you on the phone I imagine she will do the same in the parking lot.

    I'd like to see her, anyone know how to make that happen?

    Thanks in advance.

    WDE.

  5. #20496

    Curious about her

    Any intel on this one? Boston in Aug and Fayetteville in Oct.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/545589125567

  6. #20495
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    Set up dream with Alexxa. At the time I'm 5 minutes away. At her hotel in 5 minutes. Ghosted thereafter.

    Contacted this one, I call her Persian.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/551866640649

    Said she is available, Agree on time and price. Ghosted before location given.

    Contacted this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/99228622#.

    Asked if I was police, told her no. Ghosted from then on.

    Contacted another. She had already gone to another city.

    Contacted an AA who's ad said she was near RDU. Not! She had changed addresses without putting it in her ad.

    Contacted a Latina who's ad says she in near airport. NOT!

    Texted a few others, no reply or wanted more $$ than I've ever seen for a provider on escort alligator.

    Contacted this one.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/795198313223

    She raised her price from first contact until the "5 minutes out" text. SMH.

    Texted redhead Ginger (Abby's friend). No reply.

    Contacted Abby. Worst mistake EVAH! I'll put that dream / nightmare in a separate post.
    Sorry bro, Alexxxa and I was busy at the time. LOL!!

  7. #20494

    Reverse image search

    Quote Originally Posted by BestWestCoast7  [View Original Post]
    If someone have dream recently with the Pink Haired Pussycat in the Raleigh area, share some Intel. Please.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/995509342463
    Reverse imagine search comes back with this.

    https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sb...tehgubb7kLKFWw#imgrc=_.

  8. #20493

    Pink Haired Pussycat

    If someone have dream recently with the Pink Haired Pussycat in the Raleigh area, share some Intel. Please.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/995509342463
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pink haired pussycat (01).jpeg‎   pink haired pussycat (02).jpeg‎   pink haired pussycat (03).jpeg‎   pink haired pussycat (04).jpeg‎   pink haired pussycat (05).jpeg‎  

    pink haired pussycat (06).jpeg‎   pink haired pussycat (07).jpeg‎  

  9. #20492

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    Set up dream with Alexxa. At the time I'm 5 minutes away. At her hotel in 5 minutes. Ghosted thereafter.

    Contacted this one, I call her Persian.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/551866640649

    Said she is available, Agree on time and price. Ghosted before location given.

    Contacted this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/99228622#.

    Asked if I was police, told her no. Ghosted from then on.

    Contacted another. She had already gone to another city.

    Contacted an AA who's ad said she was near RDU. Not! She had changed addresses without putting it in her ad.

    Contacted a Latina who's ad says she in near airport. NOT!

    Texted a few others, no reply or wanted more $$ than I've ever seen for a provider on escort alligator.

    Contacted this one.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/795198313223

    She raised her price from first contact until the "5 minutes out" text. SMH.

    Texted redhead Ginger (Abby's friend). No reply.

    Contacted Abby. Worst mistake EVAH! I'll put that dream / nightmare in a separate post.
    Damn sounds like you had a rough time, and the ads are now gone of course.

  10. #20491

    Sheeshh

    Sheesshhh, that's horrible. I got with Abby once when she first started, she was definitely cute but she used so much lube, you literally couldn't feel anything good. Never again after that day, glad I never had the urge to go back. Sorry you had to go through all that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    Easy contact. $ . 5 half hour. Arrive at Ext Stay on Bluestone. Then the nightmare begins. She wanted a pic of the hotel to prove I'm there. Ok, Done. Then I have to drive between two buildings so she can see me from her window. Done. Oops. She missed me the first time, so I have to do it again. This time she sees me tells me exactly where to park. All this is done via phone call. She won't text the room number.

    Get to the room finally. Her hair is jet black now and she has put on a lot of weight since her pics were taken. Cranks her speakers up so loud we can't hear each other talk. She says I got to respect her rules. Ok, what are the rules. She doesn't reveal them until one is broken. The most incredible rule I've never heard from any provider anywhere, including these boards is NO TOUCHING ANYWHERE EVER. WTF!

    Tells me EXACTLY where to position myself on the bed. Problem is there is a big wet spot I'm on. Move to a dry spot and am told move back, got to respect her rules. Start the dream (actually a nightmare). She douses me with sanitizer, LOTS of it. She says she is a germaphobe (sp? CBJ until I'm half mast, the expects me to start miss. All of the bs so far has dropped the urge into the negative range. Before miss she plasters me with more lube by volume than I got with sanitizer. That's probably the wet spot on the bed.

    There is so much lube I can't feel anything. I start thinking of other providers who trip my trigger just to stay erect. In a few I ask to change positions to cg, she reluctantly agrees. She gets up, starts stuffing her face with junk food from a bag, all the while puffing on her vape cigarette. UNBELIEVABLE! I go to half mast. She tells me to slide up the bed. I do until the only thing between my head and the headboard is the pillow. She jerks the pillow out, tells me to slide up more. Dayum. Finally, my head is against the wooden headboard. Then she goes BACK to her bag of junk and vaping, and starts checking her phone. It seemed that lasted forever. She finally comes back. Douses me with MORE lube, and tries to bet me in from cg position. It is laughable if it wasn't so pathetic. Then she says lets try it from behind. HA!

    She has to stuff me in because by that time I am limp. Then for the grand finale, you guessed it.

    YO TIME IS UP! Respect my rules, get off the bed NOW! I did, and left without responding to whatever she was saying.

  11. #20490

    ABBY (Ginger's friend) what a NIGHTMARE!

    Easy contact. $ . 5 half hour. Arrive at Ext Stay on Bluestone. Then the nightmare begins. She wanted a pic of the hotel to prove I'm there. Ok, Done. Then I have to drive between two buildings so she can see me from her window. Done. Oops. She missed me the first time, so I have to do it again. This time she sees me tells me exactly where to park. All this is done via phone call. She won't text the room number.

    Get to the room finally. Her hair is jet black now and she has put on a lot of weight since her pics were taken. Cranks her speakers up so loud we can't hear each other talk. She says I got to respect her rules. Ok, what are the rules. She doesn't reveal them until one is broken. The most incredible rule I've never heard from any provider anywhere, including these boards is NO TOUCHING ANYWHERE EVER. WTF!

    Tells me EXACTLY where to position myself on the bed. Problem is there is a big wet spot I'm on. Move to a dry spot and am told move back, got to respect her rules. Start the dream (actually a nightmare). She douses me with sanitizer, LOTS of it. She says she is a germaphobe (sp? CBJ until I'm half mast, the expects me to start miss. All of the bs so far has dropped the urge into the negative range. Before miss she plasters me with more lube by volume than I got with sanitizer. That's probably the wet spot on the bed.

    There is so much lube I can't feel anything. I start thinking of other providers who trip my trigger just to stay erect. In a few I ask to change positions to cg, she reluctantly agrees. She gets up, starts stuffing her face with junk food from a bag, all the while puffing on her vape cigarette. UNBELIEVABLE! I go to half mast. She tells me to slide up the bed. I do until the only thing between my head and the headboard is the pillow. She jerks the pillow out, tells me to slide up more. Dayum. Finally, my head is against the wooden headboard. Then she goes BACK to her bag of junk and vaping, and starts checking her phone. It seemed that lasted forever. She finally comes back. Douses me with MORE lube, and tries to bet me in from cg position. It is laughable if it wasn't so pathetic. Then she says lets try it from behind. HA!

    She has to stuff me in because by that time I am limp. Then for the grand finale, you guessed it.

    YO TIME IS UP! Respect my rules, get off the bed NOW! I did, and left without responding to whatever she was saying.

  12. #20489

    Sasha Desire

    Does anyone have a clue as to what happened to Sasha Desire in Rocky Mount? She has no posts in several months, she just kinda disappeared. My guess she's having an extended stay with the uncle.

  13. #20488

    Unbelievable day

    Set up dream with Alexxa. At the time I'm 5 minutes away. At her hotel in 5 minutes. Ghosted thereafter.

    Contacted this one, I call her Persian.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/551866640649

    Said she is available, Agree on time and price. Ghosted before location given.

    Contacted this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/99228622#.

    Asked if I was police, told her no. Ghosted from then on.

    Contacted another. She had already gone to another city.

    Contacted an AA who's ad said she was near RDU. Not! She had changed addresses without putting it in her ad.

    Contacted a Latina who's ad says she in near airport. NOT!

    Texted a few others, no reply or wanted more $$ than I've ever seen for a provider on escort alligator.

    Contacted this one.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/795198313223

    She raised her price from first contact until the "5 minutes out" text. SMH.

    Texted redhead Ginger (Abby's friend). No reply.

    Contacted Abby. Worst mistake EVAH! I'll put that dream / nightmare in a separate post.

  14. #20487
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    This is the girl who has taken over Sarah Andersons profile on TER and P-411 . I have looked and can't find a review on her.

  15. #20486

    Ditto

    I had exact same. Experience. Amazing dick sucking. OK FS. Older Thicker. BUT man can she cock worship.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrownC  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her yesterday at a decent hotel on North Capital. Pics are accurate and I found her very attractive, slightly older, maybe late 30's early 40's. Opted for a q. V. For 100. Session was almost exactly as described below except she was so good sucking my balls and licking my taint that I could barely hold it in. She started the BBBJ and I lasted maybe 10 seconds. If she wasn't so enthusiastic with the ball sucking and BBBJ, then I might have been a little disappointed that I spent 100 without getting the FS. She was extremely nice, hygiene was on point, and had a very clean room. I can't remember when she told me that she is leaving but it is soon. I would definitely repeat.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape