Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Submit Review
Page 684 of 813 FirstFirst ... 184 584 634 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 734 784 ... LastLast
Results 10,246 to 10,260 of 12182
Come and Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #1937

    Riona at MP

    Face 6/7, body 8/9, performance 8/9.

    Set up with this agency is a pain in the ass but I was happy with my encounter. Good bbj and a very tight little box. She offers bffs for 150 no CIP and 200 CIP. She is open to multiple organs and is very friendly and accommodating.

  2. #1936
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCityX1221  [View Original Post]
    They changed domain names a few times because of legal issues in Japan I think, but their twitter is still up, at TOMOMI222555 cum. Seems like they bring one new girl from Japan each month and do like one month in Tysons, one month in NYC.
    If that's the case, who's even available these days? They haven't updated the website in ages (not since Aiko & Eros, who came here in September) and the Twitter feed is protected, not about to link it to my actual account.

  3. #1935

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the write up. How would you compare her to Sherri?
    Not the same category, of course that's my opinion.

    Ivy is cute & very friendly though.

  4. #1934

    TLH update

    Quote Originally Posted by Derilious89  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. What ever happened to Tomomi and her shop? I remember her tweeting that she got jumped by a Chinese group in NYC (Asianstar) I think, but I never saw anymore follow up after that since her account got banned and the site disappeared. Was there anything else that happened after that?
    They changed domain names a few times because of legal issues in Japan I think, but their twitter is still up, at TOMOMI222555 cum. Seems like they bring one new girl from Japan each month and do like one month in Tysons, one month in NYC.

    Also heard from the booker that Alice who bounced between MP, TLH, and the NYC place was caught at customs, cant come back for 10 years. Maybe they’re trying to play it safer?

  5. #1933
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogardeulb  [View Original Post]
    Glamour photos match J model via image search. In person, Ivy is more of a GND cute /5'3 skinny with natural 32 BB to C-cup, friendly and eager to please. DFK / BBBJ / P2 P / DATY / Mish / CG / K9.

    I had a satisfied session with her.

    F / B / A / P / R 8/8.5/8.75/8. 5/(8/9).
    Thanks for the write up. How would you compare her to Sherri?

  6. #1932

    Ivy at AG

    Quote Originally Posted by Derilious89  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. What ever happened to Tomomi and her shop? I remember her tweeting that she got jumped by a Chinese group in NYC (Asianstar) I think, but I never saw anymore follow up after that since her account got banned and the site disappeared. Was there anything else that happened after that?

    Also, has anyone seen Ivy at AG? I am hesitant because I'm fairly certain the photos are not of the girl and I can't find reviews that match her. I'm willing to take the plunge anyway since AG has been consistent (I'm assuming she will just be an older provider) but any info if anyone has done it would help.
    Glamour photos match J model via image search. In person, Ivy is more of a GND cute /5'3 skinny with natural 32 BB to C-cup, friendly and eager to please. DFK / BBBJ / P2 P / DATY / Mish / CG / K9.

    I had a satisfied session with her.

    F / B / A / P / R 8/8.5/8.75/8. 5/(8/9).

  7. #1931

    Ivy at AG?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFairfax  [View Original Post]
    Well it looks like Lulu from MP started her own shop. Hope she doesn't end up like Tomomi.
    Interesting. What ever happened to Tomomi and her shop? I remember her tweeting that she got jumped by a Chinese group in NYC (Asianstar) I think, but I never saw anymore follow up after that since her account got banned and the site disappeared. Was there anything else that happened after that?

    Also, has anyone seen Ivy at AG? I am hesitant because I'm fairly certain the photos are not of the girl and I can't find reviews that match her. I'm willing to take the plunge anyway since AG has been consistent (I'm assuming she will just be an older provider) but any info if anyone has done it would help.

  8. #1930

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I saw this new agency pop up on TER (single review). Does anyone have any experience with them?

    https://lovegfs.com/
    Well it looks like Lulu from MP started her own shop. Hope she doesn't end up like Tomomi.

  9. #1929
    I'm in Arlington this week but with no car. What agencies are close by because I don't want to spend a fortune / time on Uber / etc.?

  10. #1928

    Walk-outs and Quality

    Some of the walkout and quality talk reminded me of a question I've been meaning to ask you fellow mongers.

    If you get to an agency apartment and the gal ain't anything like what was promised, have you walked out? I have graciously exited massage parlors if none of the gals suit me. I've been lucky with the agencies, though because I RTFF carefully. But, how do you manage it if you've booked a dud or got scammed by a shill? I don't want to spend 3-400 bucks on a meh experience, but I don't want to get blacklisted, or have some big ass pimp rearrange my face!

  11. #1927

    I miss the ole days!

    Like many of you. I miss the good ole days. Better quality women and lower prices. Seriously seems similar to eating out lately. Food / portions have gone down while they have raised prices quite a bit. All these agencies want $400, but many of the girls are older, not as attractive. Disappointing.

  12. #1926

    She's caught my eye as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Pornstar2022  [View Original Post]
    Cathy at the new agency pictures looks enticing. Any one try them yet? I don't try their review yet. I did see abba tho she was good at K-pop.
    Anybody been to lovegfs yet?

  13. #1925

    Is it another sister store of MP

    Quote Originally Posted by FsTech69  [View Original Post]
    I saw. Line up looks good and enticing. The only thing that kind of raises a flag is that the reviewer has only 3 reviews. The only glimmer of hope that is a legit review is that there werent too many grammar issues with the report so I'm assuming its legit. I started the verification process and they seem ok with just references. I will let you all know if I decide to pull the trigger on this.
    Do you have any updates about https://lovegfs.com/? I doubt if it's another sis store of MP being created only to promote the same cohort of girls. They sometimes changed names and used random photos to pretend to be different people.

    Now lovegfs's Lulu has another new review in the other site, but it doesn't look legit either as the guy's reviews are all girls from MP. And lovegfs's Cathy seems to be fake too as I could easily search her images were taken from a Chinese model's site (BTW really hot https://everia.club/2020/08/13/youmi...5%84%BFflower/).

    So I suspect if lovegfs is just a strategy of MP to attract business. Remember https://asianparadiseclub.com/wp/home/ from previous posts? I haven't heard anything from it recently. Its line-up was also good-looking girls without reviews. Very similar. If you hear back from lovegfs or even visit them, please share your intel. I may be wrong.

  14. #1924

    Cathy at new agency?

    Cathy at the new agency pictures looks enticing. Any one try them yet? I don't try their review yet. I did see abba tho she was good at K-pop.

  15. #1923
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 443

    One more in Boston

    I believe there's one more Indie / Agency hybrid K-girl shop in Boston.

    https://www.kblossomboston.com/home


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape