Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #1933
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogardeulb  [View Original Post]
    Glamour photos match J model via image search. In person, Ivy is more of a GND cute /5'3 skinny with natural 32 BB to C-cup, friendly and eager to please. DFK / BBBJ / P2 P / DATY / Mish / CG / K9.

    I had a satisfied session with her.

    F / B / A / P / R 8/8.5/8.75/8. 5/(8/9).
    Thanks for the write up. How would you compare her to Sherri?

  2. #1932

    Ivy at AG

    Quote Originally Posted by Derilious89  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. What ever happened to Tomomi and her shop? I remember her tweeting that she got jumped by a Chinese group in NYC (Asianstar) I think, but I never saw anymore follow up after that since her account got banned and the site disappeared. Was there anything else that happened after that?

    Also, has anyone seen Ivy at AG? I am hesitant because I'm fairly certain the photos are not of the girl and I can't find reviews that match her. I'm willing to take the plunge anyway since AG has been consistent (I'm assuming she will just be an older provider) but any info if anyone has done it would help.
    Glamour photos match J model via image search. In person, Ivy is more of a GND cute /5'3 skinny with natural 32 BB to C-cup, friendly and eager to please. DFK / BBBJ / P2 P / DATY / Mish / CG / K9.

    I had a satisfied session with her.

    F / B / A / P / R 8/8.5/8.75/8. 5/(8/9).

  3. #1931

    Ivy at AG?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFairfax  [View Original Post]
    Well it looks like Lulu from MP started her own shop. Hope she doesn't end up like Tomomi.
    Interesting. What ever happened to Tomomi and her shop? I remember her tweeting that she got jumped by a Chinese group in NYC (Asianstar) I think, but I never saw anymore follow up after that since her account got banned and the site disappeared. Was there anything else that happened after that?

    Also, has anyone seen Ivy at AG? I am hesitant because I'm fairly certain the photos are not of the girl and I can't find reviews that match her. I'm willing to take the plunge anyway since AG has been consistent (I'm assuming she will just be an older provider) but any info if anyone has done it would help.

  4. #1930

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I saw this new agency pop up on TER (single review). Does anyone have any experience with them?

    https://lovegfs.com/
    Well it looks like Lulu from MP started her own shop. Hope she doesn't end up like Tomomi.

  5. #1929
    I'm in Arlington this week but with no car. What agencies are close by because I don't want to spend a fortune / time on Uber / etc.?

  6. #1928

    Walk-outs and Quality

    Some of the walkout and quality talk reminded me of a question I've been meaning to ask you fellow mongers.

    If you get to an agency apartment and the gal ain't anything like what was promised, have you walked out? I have graciously exited massage parlors if none of the gals suit me. I've been lucky with the agencies, though because I RTFF carefully. But, how do you manage it if you've booked a dud or got scammed by a shill? I don't want to spend 3-400 bucks on a meh experience, but I don't want to get blacklisted, or have some big ass pimp rearrange my face!

  7. #1927

    I miss the ole days!

    Like many of you. I miss the good ole days. Better quality women and lower prices. Seriously seems similar to eating out lately. Food / portions have gone down while they have raised prices quite a bit. All these agencies want $400, but many of the girls are older, not as attractive. Disappointing.

  8. #1926

    She's caught my eye as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Pornstar2022  [View Original Post]
    Cathy at the new agency pictures looks enticing. Any one try them yet? I don't try their review yet. I did see abba tho she was good at K-pop.
    Anybody been to lovegfs yet?

  9. #1925

    Is it another sister store of MP

    Quote Originally Posted by FsTech69  [View Original Post]
    I saw. Line up looks good and enticing. The only thing that kind of raises a flag is that the reviewer has only 3 reviews. The only glimmer of hope that is a legit review is that there werent too many grammar issues with the report so I'm assuming its legit. I started the verification process and they seem ok with just references. I will let you all know if I decide to pull the trigger on this.
    Do you have any updates about https://lovegfs.com/? I doubt if it's another sis store of MP being created only to promote the same cohort of girls. They sometimes changed names and used random photos to pretend to be different people.

    Now lovegfs's Lulu has another new review in the other site, but it doesn't look legit either as the guy's reviews are all girls from MP. And lovegfs's Cathy seems to be fake too as I could easily search her images were taken from a Chinese model's site (BTW really hot https://everia.club/2020/08/13/youmi...5%84%BFflower/).

    So I suspect if lovegfs is just a strategy of MP to attract business. Remember https://asianparadiseclub.com/wp/home/ from previous posts? I haven't heard anything from it recently. Its line-up was also good-looking girls without reviews. Very similar. If you hear back from lovegfs or even visit them, please share your intel. I may be wrong.

  10. #1924

    Cathy at new agency?

    Cathy at the new agency pictures looks enticing. Any one try them yet? I don't try their review yet. I did see abba tho she was good at K-pop.

  11. #1923
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 443

    One more in Boston

    I believe there's one more Indie / Agency hybrid K-girl shop in Boston.

    https://www.kblossomboston.com/home


  12. #1922

    Sherri

    Saw Sherri today and went home satisfied. Her body is phenomenal, amazing tits, implants I think but if so perfectly done. Very good BBBJ skills, offered rimming but I declined. She's very tight but feels amazing. She thought I was very big and asked that I go slow at first but took it all in stride with lots of pleasure moaning. After I finished in cg she said I was too strong LOL. Comparing to Abba since so many people saw her, I would say Sherri is hotter with a slightly better body and better BBBJ skills. Performance wise pretty similar but Abba had a more GFE attitude. Certainly recommend Sherri. Biggest negative was I had trouble getting in via the call box.

  13. #1921

    Sherri

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Does she rim at all?
    Since I'm not a fan w rimming, didn't ask for it. However, she is really aim to please and friendly, rimming probably on her menu, plus her SEA ter profile list rimming.

  14. #1920
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogardeulb  [View Original Post]
    New Sherri at Kpop. WOW.

    Very pretty / small GND face, 5'4 skinny with enhanced 33 D-cup, great attitude and performance.

    Non-stop DFKing, above average BBBJ, O at DATY, intense P2 P, Mish. / CG / ACG / K9/ Fiv / CIM.

    Face / Body / Attitude / Performance / Rating.

    8. 9/9. 25/9. 25/9/ (9/9).

    Sherri was Jiwoo at Philly.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3170453-375979

    Also Audrey at SEA.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5322237-366332
    Does she rim at all?

  15. #1919

    Nyc & bos

    Quote Originally Posted by Theluckyone  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ashley SA. Fun time. Less experienced but English is good which made it better. Sweet girl.

    Anyone know of any agency in NY and Boston?
    FYI.

    https://kovergirls.com/home/

    https://www.dreamasian.club/schedule

    https://www.nycvipspot.com/

    http://bostontopten10.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape