Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 689 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 189 589 639 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 739 789 1189 1689 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,335 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20488

    Unbelievable day

    Set up dream with Alexxa. At the time I'm 5 minutes away. At her hotel in 5 minutes. Ghosted thereafter.

    Contacted this one, I call her Persian.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/551866640649

    Said she is available, Agree on time and price. Ghosted before location given.

    Contacted this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/99228622#.

    Asked if I was police, told her no. Ghosted from then on.

    Contacted another. She had already gone to another city.

    Contacted an AA who's ad said she was near RDU. Not! She had changed addresses without putting it in her ad.

    Contacted a Latina who's ad says she in near airport. NOT!

    Texted a few others, no reply or wanted more $$ than I've ever seen for a provider on escort alligator.

    Contacted this one.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/795198313223

    She raised her price from first contact until the "5 minutes out" text. SMH.

    Texted redhead Ginger (Abby's friend). No reply.

    Contacted Abby. Worst mistake EVAH! I'll put that dream / nightmare in a separate post.

  2. #20487
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    This is the girl who has taken over Sarah Andersons profile on TER and P-411 . I have looked and can't find a review on her.

  3. #20486

    Ditto

    I had exact same. Experience. Amazing dick sucking. OK FS. Older Thicker. BUT man can she cock worship.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrownC  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her yesterday at a decent hotel on North Capital. Pics are accurate and I found her very attractive, slightly older, maybe late 30's early 40's. Opted for a q. V. For 100. Session was almost exactly as described below except she was so good sucking my balls and licking my taint that I could barely hold it in. She started the BBBJ and I lasted maybe 10 seconds. If she wasn't so enthusiastic with the ball sucking and BBBJ, then I might have been a little disappointed that I spent 100 without getting the FS. She was extremely nice, hygiene was on point, and had a very clean room. I can't remember when she told me that she is leaving but it is soon. I would definitely repeat.
    .

  4. #20485

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    Yes is true, Shannon is from Texas, white and the juiciest ass.
    Definitely liking the pics now need to find time in my schedule.

  5. #20484

    XNoa

    Quote Originally Posted by AGiftForYou00  [View Original Post]
    Hi yall,

    I am from Charlotte and will be staying in Raleigh for work for a bit.

    I dug into the thread, filtered out a few one that has consistent good review, Daisi, Phoenix, Emi and Noa.

    Daisi schedule doesn't work for me at all, Phoenix is in VA based on the thread, Emi required a bit of screening and Noa is UTR.

    The only Noa ad is 5 yrs old, and apparently she has a new number, if anyone has her number, I would be grateful if you could send it to me.

    I am still relatively new to this hobby, if anyone want some suggestions in Charlotte and Greensboro, feel free to reach out to me as well.

    Gift.
    I messaged you.

  6. #20483
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBoi69  [View Original Post]
    With your number of reviews you have she will screen you. So just be prepared to be for it as well.
    Got it, thanks for the heads up!

  7. #20482

    Xnoa

    Quote Originally Posted by AGiftForYou00  [View Original Post]
    Hi yall,

    I am from Charlotte and will be staying in Raleigh for work for a bit.

    I dug into the thread, filtered out a few one that has consistent good review, Daisi, Phoenix, Emi and Noa.

    Daisi schedule doesn't work for me at all, Phoenix is in VA based on the thread, Emi required a bit of screening and Noa is UTR.

    The only Noa ad is 5 yrs old, and apparently she has a new number, if anyone has her number, I would be grateful if you could send it to me.

    I am still relatively new to this hobby, if anyone want some suggestions in Charlotte and Greensboro, feel free to reach out to me as well.

    Gift.
    With your number of reviews you have she will screen you. So just be prepared to be for it as well.

  8. #20481

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by JimNc85  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/99190372

    Becareful guys a black girl was using Shannon pictures, is not the girl of the link. I'm sure I have seen the fake one posting around.
    Yes is true, Shannon is from Texas, white and the juiciest ass.

  9. #20480

    Noa

    Hi yall,

    I am from Charlotte and will be staying in Raleigh for work for a bit.

    I dug into the thread, filtered out a few one that has consistent good review, Daisi, Phoenix, Emi and Noa.

    Daisi schedule doesn't work for me at all, Phoenix is in VA based on the thread, Emi required a bit of screening and Noa is UTR.

    The only Noa ad is 5 yrs old, and apparently she has a new number, if anyone has her number, I would be grateful if you could send it to me.

    I am still relatively new to this hobby, if anyone want some suggestions in Charlotte and Greensboro, feel free to reach out to me as well.

    Gift.

  10. #20479

    Fake Shannon.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/99190372

    Becareful guys a black girl was using Shannon pictures, is not the girl of the link. I'm sure I have seen the fake one posting around.

  11. #20478

    Liv

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    You need to post a link to the ad, or upload the picture. STG doesn't let you link directly to the images.

  12. #20477

    Wow. Speechless

    Had a dream with this one today. $ hhr $$hr. Super cool chick. Smart and well spoken. GFE to the extreme. Everything goes DATY DFK BBBJ. Very passionate and not a clock watcher by any means. Definitely an A+ experience. One of the best providers I have ever seen. Attitude / performance. AA big boobs nice butt if that's your thing do not hesitate to try. And if it isn't your thing try something new. She is wonderful.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/99256869

  13. #20476

    Slim 🥰 wet 💦 & sexy 😍

    Anyone seen this girl for an outcall?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/598377369783

  14. #20475

  15. #20474

    Anyone have experience with Alexxxandra James

    She is on P-411 and Tryst https://tryst.link/escort/alexxxandrajames.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape