Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 534 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 34 434 484 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 584 634 1034 1534 ... LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 33209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25214

    Hollee

    If you saw her screenshots and searched this board what do you think the problem is?

    Quote Originally Posted by ComicGeek77  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'm in contact with Hollee, whom I have seen 3 times, and each experience has been incredible. She showed me some screenshots of a senior member reaching out to her asking about her rates then saying never mind because there was a senior group chat talking about her problem and that they are blocking her number and hopes she gets help.

    I have seen nothing but positive reviews for her. She counts on clients to pay her bills and take care of her kids.

    Can someone tell me what this is about?

  2. #25213

    Wetwet

    Quote Originally Posted by Swflmonger  [View Original Post]
    She was the last girl I spent time with when I was in blue Ash on business. I spent three nights with her while I was there. I messaged her on here after I saw somebody else's review of her. We met up the same day after she gave me her number. She is the real deal, true GFE, we even went out to dinner twice. Treat her right, she is worth every friggin dollar. I can't wait until I see her again when Im in the area.
    Is she MILF? I texted her she said she was babysitting her granddaughter but would be free later.

  3. #25212
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 10

    Where is this chat?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    There is no "Senior Chat" sometimes guys make a discord server and then invite other guys to post on it. Sooner or later I find out about it and ban the person doing it.

    A2

  4. #25211
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicGeek77  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'm in contact with Hollee, whom I have seen 3 times, and each experience has been incredible. She showed me some screenshots of a senior member reaching out to her asking about her rates then saying never mind because there was a senior group chat talking about her problem and that they are blocking her number and hopes she gets help.

    I have seen nothing but positive reviews for her. She counts on clients to pay her bills and take care of her kids.

    Can someone tell me what this is about?
    Someone making up things. Only problem Hollie has is pleasing you. Woops that not a problem sweet girl.

  5. #25210

    LaceyFoxxx / Brianna Nicole duo

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyDemTim  [View Original Post]
    Lacey was a true sweetheart. Gave one of the best GFE experiences and I loved that. Her head game was top shelf, although she never swallowed but let me put my load all over her open mouth and lips and she didn't flinch at all. I heard she was giving out BBFS to a lot of dudes but I never asked because I figured it was a guaranteed burner as the reward. I guess I shoulda slipped it insider her for a few strokes just to see what her pussy felt like, probably juicy and tight like I imagined.
    I had a duo with Lacey and Brianna Nicole at my house. 'Nuff said.

  6. #25209
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicGeek77  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'm in contact with Hollee, whom I have seen 3 times, and each experience has been incredible. She showed me some screenshots of a senior member reaching out to her asking about her rates then saying never mind because there was a senior group chat talking about her problem and that they are blocking her number and hopes she gets help.

    I have seen nothing but positive reviews for her. She counts on clients to pay her bills and take care of her kids.

    Can someone tell me what this is about?
    Why not just PM the senior member who's screenshot you saw and ask him? Or ask Hollee what his handle was if you don't know. She obviously knows, is she's telling you the truth.

    Golfguy, playing through.

  7. #25208

    Hollee

    Hey, I'm in contact with Hollee, whom I have seen 3 times, and each experience has been incredible. She showed me some screenshots of a senior member reaching out to her asking about her rates then saying never mind because there was a senior group chat talking about her problem and that they are blocking her number and hopes she gets help.

    I have seen nothing but positive reviews for her. She counts on clients to pay her bills and take care of her kids.

    Can someone tell me what this is about?

  8. #25207
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 10

    Holly here

    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    Saw Hollee in NKY recently. Her incall is safe and clean. Comms were OK and she accommodated me on relatively short notice. I will repeat. Nice rack, good BBBJ. She's polite and has a good attitude. Pricing is in line with standard rates for the area.

    Seniors can PM for specifics of the visit.
    Thanks for the review I appreciate it very much if anyone has any questions please pm me for details thanks everyone! Have a amazing day guys!

  9. #25206
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNails  [View Original Post]
    The scammer copied her ad word for word and just changed the number.

    The real Katie. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/99244319.

    The scammer Katie. Even got a number with same area code. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/99198325.

    Stay Safe. MN.
    Whats crazy is all those pics in both ads are pics of katie from over a yr or 2 NONE ARE NEW PICS she is a pretty big girl now.

  10. #25205

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    She's mentioned, and it's been reported here that someone is using her photos and descriptions.
    The scammer copied her ad word for word and just changed the number.

    The real Katie. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/99244319.

    The scammer Katie. Even got a number with same area code. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/99198325.

    Stay Safe. MN.

  11. #25204

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Holdrhem  [View Original Post]
    Saw Katie's ad and texted for a visit. Immediate response ready to rumble. Problems were previous messages didn't come up on text app like they usually do so I figure the number being used is slightly different even though it looked very familiar. Another thing was there were only 3 previous ads all from the last couple days in her alligator history with no comments. Odd for someone who has been posting for years. So I text her to confirm on this sight via the pm I just sent. Never did! So I act like I'm at the hotel and ask for room number. She wants to know what side of building I'm on. I was expecting a request for deposit. Figure it's the boyfriend who's going to try and rob you before you enter the building. I blocked the number. Beware!
    She's mentioned, and it's been reported here that someone is using her photos and descriptions.

  12. #25203
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Rosalie

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I understand. She handled this thick cock very well. I'd say I gave it to her pretty hard k9 and then remembered the saying an old man told me. It will stretch a mile before it gives an inch. LOL. I was impressed by her tolerance.
    Is everything covered or will she do BBBJ?

  13. #25202
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, but those tits are speaking my language!
    I would avoid anyone from nky who doesn't show face or ad looks suspicious.

  14. #25201

    Katie btotb

    Saw Katie's ad and texted for a visit. Immediate response ready to rumble. Problems were previous messages didn't come up on text app like they usually do so I figure the number being used is slightly different even though it looked very familiar. Another thing was there were only 3 previous ads all from the last couple days in her alligator history with no comments. Odd for someone who has been posting for years. So I text her to confirm on this sight via the pm I just sent. Never did! So I act like I'm at the hotel and ask for room number. She wants to know what side of building I'm on. I was expecting a request for deposit. Figure it's the boyfriend who's going to try and rob you before you enter the building. I blocked the number. Beware!

  15. #25200
    Quote Originally Posted by Wielic  [View Original Post]
    Did she have the same rash on her legs from the pictures when you saw her?
    No, didn't see any.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape