Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 33208
-
11-13-22 14:14 #25228Banned Member

Posts: 5352Never sen any personal info. Real name, pictures of anything, video chat, or facetime. They need the money more then you need the pussy move on more out there.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 13:59 #25227Senior Member

Posts: 451Wow
She's sounds about 2 peas short of a casserole!
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 13:42 #25226Senior Member

Posts: 537Eastside Starr flop
Tried to meet up with Eastside Starr Friday, made the connection and got hit with details PRETTY FAST. Like the FIRST THING was pretty direct. Then I drive from UPH in torrential rain, keeping in contact the whole way, then when I arrive at the "first point" where she's supposed to give me final addr she asks for a Dick Pic, which I don't do. I was in a convenience store parking log and just NOT going to do that. She insisted because I 'got there too fast'. Whatever.
Attaching the conv screenshots, my burner app doesn't seem to capture timestamps but this occurred between 12:45 and 2:00 Friday afternoon.
Sounds like other mongers had better luck, I don't know what I did wrong here but I just don't send Dick Pics. Do you guys?
From what coloring book do they learn that Cops can't send dick pics? Sure, Imma contact you, come across town with the exact amount of money you ask for and show up to someplace I've never been and you're worried I'M A COP? I don't want my junk out there as yet another piece of evidence should she BE a cop... AITA?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/99516109/5139521899
-
11-13-22 13:35 #25225Senior Member

Posts: 537Did you have to send a Dic Pic?
I tried her on Friday, got to the UDF and she insisted on a Dick Pic because I 'got there too fast'. I'll post my review and conversation in another report (don't want to hijack yours) but I refused and ended up taking that donation and getting 2 BBJCIM that afternoon on the SW circuit.
Originally Posted by Swflmonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 11:46 #25224Senior Member

Posts: 113Yes looks very scrumptious.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 11:38 #25223Senior Member

Posts: 451Hey
This is the one you're referring to.
Originally Posted by Holdrhem
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/99452150
-
11-13-22 11:34 #25222Banned Member

Posts: 5352Yes she has put on weight since she was doing Duo with Lindseee but still a good time. Not a BBW but did add weight. Not a clock watcher. I ask her if she would like a drink before we started yes so we had a drink together before we played. I will repeate. BBBJCIM.
Originally Posted by DrDave39
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 11:26 #25221Senior Member

Posts: 113Need help
Ad posted on escort alligator at 10:23 this morning with the heading "Hey". Quick response, cash, hotel in Harrison. Been posting everyday for 2 weeks. Reverse image search comes up empty. Should I go for it? Anyone with info or advice.
-
11-13-22 11:06 #25220Senior Member

Posts: 48Lilsexyme
Had a dream about little this week.
Just as advertised.
100 lbs. But looked healthy.
Very friendly and talkative.
I will repeat.
Stays in northern Cincinnati.
-
11-13-22 10:49 #25219Senior Member

Posts: 144A butterfly
I don't get very many that say no to photos or video.
-
11-13-22 09:36 #25218Senior Member

Posts: 223It was through text, so all I saw was a phone number so I am not sure who the member is.
Originally Posted by GolfGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 09:35 #25217Senior Member

Posts: 223I agree with you 💯!
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 09:34 #25216Senior Member

Posts: 223Well, she asked what they were talking about but they never commented on the issue. Very perplexing.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 07:05 #25215Senior Member

Posts: 527There was some discussion at the same time of a "Hollee" who was a heavy druggie and a disaster- appears it was a different girl.
Originally Posted by ComicGeek77
[View Original Post]
I saw Hollee after she reached out to me, and connected her to the board (saw her and her and her duo partner several times back in the day). She has put on a lot of weight compared to then, which took her off my "repeat" list. But she is pretty and vey much a pleaser, with good skills. If you don't insist on a spinner she is a good time.
The good Dr.
-
11-13-22 05:45 #25214Senior Member

Posts: 2246Hollee
If you saw her screenshots and searched this board what do you think the problem is?
Originally Posted by ComicGeek77
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





