Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 11030
-
11-12-22 21:07 #6320Senior Member

Posts: 204Anyone seen this girl?
-
11-12-22 12:26 #6319Regular Member

Posts: 19Username: kimibaby.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 12:25 #6318Regular Member

Posts: 19https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?512844-kimibaby
Originally Posted by MartyByrde
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 09:59 #6317Banned Member

Posts: 2302Info on Chanel Banks
https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...7498.htm?cat=1
Anyone seen her? She looks a bit like a provider who used to advertise on TNA a couple years back and worked out of an apartment in Bothell. But I can't be certain.
-
11-12-22 01:41 #6316Senior Member

Posts: 1305Link inoperative
Could you try posting a different link or the tna username please?
Originally Posted by LuckyShorty
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 22:23 #6315Senior Member

Posts: 112Theyluvjasmine
Saw here a couple years back before a lot of the work. Lack luster. Not worth the waste of time and weak service.
Originally Posted by YellowCub
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 22:14 #6314Banned Member

Posts: 1358Link does not work.
Originally Posted by LuckyShorty
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 21:00 #6313Regular Member

Posts: 19Has anyone used Kimi's services?
She used to work at Sugar's under a different name. She hit me up for some fun, but I'm hesitant since she was a bit pushy at the club and it's not what I wanted at the time, since I was there to see someone else. But I found her very attractive. Anyone ever used her services before? Was she worth it or just scammy? Here's her TNA board profile. Just curious before I commit.
https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?searchid=15369200
-
11-11-22 19:01 #6312Banned Member

Posts: 84She will reach out to those she is interested in next week.
Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo
[View Original Post]
I have had so many inquiries, I can't reply to all.
Don't ask me for pics.
Also, u might want to include your phone number. That is how she will reach you.
-
11-11-22 18:09 #6311Senior Member

Posts: 1404What does VIP include other than FS? She has 2 prices. Body rub and FS. If it's just simply FS, those are some pretty steep prices!
Originally Posted by JCurrin512
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 17:45 #6310Senior Member

Posts: 52Theyluvjasmine
Any intel on this one? Looks interesting.
-
11-11-22 16:18 #6309Senior Member

Posts: 451Try this one
Barbiedollyara.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
I think that's her.
-
11-11-22 14:58 #6308Senior Member

Posts: 323Jesus, this was a wake-up call. I saw her based on her fucking Stellar rep on T and A and her reputed oral skills.
Originally Posted by FlashyXyz
[View Original Post]
I have to say that I had zero issues; met, paid, GFE, nice finish. That is not in any way. Any way. To dispute what you're saying; I guess I just feel like I dodged a bullet somehow.
-
11-11-22 11:39 #6307Senior Member

Posts: 340Do you have a liink to Barbiegirlyara? Couldn't find her on the other board. Thank you.
Originally Posted by JCurrin512
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 19:45 #6306Senior Member

Posts: 37In town on business in a few weeks. Been checking tryst and pd and it looks like I'll be threading the needle a fair bit in finding a decent escort who won't break the bank. So factor in the usual telephone tag and. Yeah.
How are the escort services in Seattle? A few years back a friend did me a solid out by DC and it was the dream of a drop dead gorgeous college girl arriving to my hotel door. But I would honestly settle for someone who doesn't reek of cigarettes and look like she has been turning tricks behind the 7-11 for longer than I have been alive.














Reply With Quote





