Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 315 of 736 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 11028
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6318
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    Link does not work.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?512844-kimibaby

  2. #6317

    Info on Chanel Banks

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...7498.htm?cat=1

    Anyone seen her? She looks a bit like a provider who used to advertise on TNA a couple years back and worked out of an apartment in Bothell. But I can't be certain.

  3. #6316

    Link inoperative

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyShorty  [View Original Post]
    She used to work at Sugar's under a different name. She hit me up for some fun, but I'm hesitant since she was a bit pushy at the club and it's not what I wanted at the time, since I was there to see someone else. But I found her very attractive. Anyone ever used her services before? Was she worth it or just scammy? Here's her TNA board profile. Just curious before I commit.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?searchid=15369200
    Could you try posting a different link or the tna username please?

  4. #6315

    Theyluvjasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowCub  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Looks interesting.
    Saw here a couple years back before a lot of the work. Lack luster. Not worth the waste of time and weak service.

  5. #6314
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyShorty  [View Original Post]
    She used to work at Sugar's under a different name. She hit me up for some fun, but I'm hesitant since she was a bit pushy at the club and it's not what I wanted at the time, since I was there to see someone else. But I found her very attractive. Anyone ever used her services before? Was she worth it or just scammy? Here's her TNA board profile. Just curious before I commit.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?searchid=15369200
    Link does not work.

  6. #6313

    Has anyone used Kimi's services?

    She used to work at Sugar's under a different name. She hit me up for some fun, but I'm hesitant since she was a bit pushy at the club and it's not what I wanted at the time, since I was there to see someone else. But I found her very attractive. Anyone ever used her services before? Was she worth it or just scammy? Here's her TNA board profile. Just curious before I commit.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?searchid=15369200

  7. #6312
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo  [View Original Post]
    I know a 29 year old utr that wants to just be used.

    She is into face fucking, gagging, rimming, Greek and creampies.

    She is into groups or a bunch of men back to back.

    Send me your contact info.

    She is doing this for fun. Most likely in next two weeks.

    Seatac / Tukwila / Renton Area.
    She will reach out to those she is interested in next week.

    I have had so many inquiries, I can't reply to all.

    Don't ask me for pics.
    Also, u might want to include your phone number. That is how she will reach you.

  8. #6311
    Quote Originally Posted by JCurrin512  [View Original Post]
    I saw Barbiegirlyara.

    She is cool. Very hot and fun to play with. Prices are so hard to figure the hell out. She couldn't take my dick so I finished COB instead. A bit disappointing, but hey, she was hot.

    Anyone seen Stacey Cash? I am tempted to pull the trigger but not sure how fun she is. It's clear she is hot, but does she take directions well? Any insight is great. Happy to share stories about other girls in my PMs.
    What does VIP include other than FS? She has 2 prices. Body rub and FS. If it's just simply FS, those are some pretty steep prices!

  9. #6310

    Theyluvjasmine

    Any intel on this one? Looks interesting.

  10. #6309

    Try this one

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a liink to Barbiegirlyara? Couldn't find her on the other board. Thank you.
    Barbiedollyara.

    I think that's her.

  11. #6308
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashyXyz  [View Original Post]
    1000% - stay away.
    Jesus, this was a wake-up call. I saw her based on her fucking Stellar rep on T and A and her reputed oral skills.

    I have to say that I had zero issues; met, paid, GFE, nice finish. That is not in any way. Any way. To dispute what you're saying; I guess I just feel like I dodged a bullet somehow.

  12. #6307
    Quote Originally Posted by JCurrin512  [View Original Post]
    I saw Barbiegirlyara.

    She is cool. Very hot and fun to play with. Prices are so hard to figure the hell out. She couldn't take my dick so I finished COB instead. A bit disappointing, but hey, she was hot.

    Anyone seen Stacey Cash? I am tempted to pull the trigger but not sure how fun she is. It's clear she is hot, but does she take directions well? Any insight is great. Happy to share stories about other girls in my PMs.
    Do you have a liink to Barbiegirlyara? Couldn't find her on the other board. Thank you.

  13. #6306
    In town on business in a few weeks. Been checking tryst and pd and it looks like I'll be threading the needle a fair bit in finding a decent escort who won't break the bank. So factor in the usual telephone tag and. Yeah.

    How are the escort services in Seattle? A few years back a friend did me a solid out by DC and it was the dream of a drop dead gorgeous college girl arriving to my hotel door. But I would honestly settle for someone who doesn't reek of cigarettes and look like she has been turning tricks behind the 7-11 for longer than I have been alive.

  14. #6305

    Also interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui7  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I'm headed into Seattle next week.

    Has anyone seen Mistress Lola https://tryst.link/escort/mistress-lola.

    Or.

    Layla https://tryst.link/escort/theylove_laylaaa.

    Layla looks interesting.

    Thanks.
    I'm also interested in finding out more about Lola. She seems exactly my type but have not heard anything about her beyond PD reviews which we know we can't trust.

  15. #6304
    Yeah I just saw that tweet too, I figured they could get a real name using a database or alternatively figure out if it was a burner paid for with cash.

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Some ladies will use your name / handle and number to check with references you provided and maybe run it by some provider friends to see if they've hear of you pulling any shenanigans. The ladies who specify they want your personal number are indeed taking things a step further and performing research on you by running your number through a paid service. Either they or a well-placed friend have an account with something like LexusNexis or TransUnion / TLO. Saw one Hoe on Twitter mention how she thinks it's funny when she learns which potential clients are "still on their mother's cell plan. ".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape