Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 536 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 586 636 1036 1536 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25420

    Little Wet Wet

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    See my ealier post about my visit with her. I forgot to mention that she's UTR. As such, there's no link to direct you to, no photos available and I can't share her contact info. She's mostly interested in reconnecting with previous "friends" that she knew about six years ago before she left the business. Now that she's back, however, she's open to meeting new people once a connection has been made and she's comfortable that everything seems to be on the up and up--I. E. , if you act like a jerk and don't display some basic, common courtesy, I can assure you she won't be interested. Connection with her can be done via PM her on this site.
    She was the last girl I spent time with when I was in blue Ash on business. I spent three nights with her while I was there. I messaged her on here after I saw somebody else's review of her. We met up the same day after she gave me her number. She is the real deal, true GFE, we even went out to dinner twice. Treat her right, she is worth every friggin dollar. I can't wait until I see her again when Im in the area.

  2. #25419

    Jane

    Jane was another girl I saw while I was in business on Blue Ash. I actually saw her twice, because she was literally in the hotel next to where I was staying. More convenient than anything. I tried to reach out to Jane two other times I was in blue Ash, one time she did get back to me but we never scheduled anything. At this point, I just wanted to see her due to the effort I put in to try and get a hold of her.

    She texted me back finally after a couple tries and said that she was available in an hour. Luckily I had some time to go see her, she quoted me her rates were $ for QV with an extra. 2 for BBFS. I got to her hotel, went up to her room. I guess she's the girl in the picture, again like most, they are very flattering to her. She has a lot of acne, was fairly unkept but cute in a weird dorky kind of way. Some small talk, I opted for the extra, we got right down to business. Her body is okish I guess, droopy tits and a pooch. Her BBBJ skills are pretty good, I give it maybe a B / B-. After a few minutes, she hopped on and rode me CG. After a little bit with flipped over the mish and then K9 and I popped.

    We actually made some regular talk about what she does for work outside of this. Both times I saw her we're almost exactly the same experience. All together, she's alright. For the price she's right on par for her skills and what she looks like. Getting to meet her for the first time was the most difficult out of any provider I've ever been with. However, when we met up the second time, when I texted her, she got back to me almost instantly. She says when she sees you once then she'll get back to you much quicker.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/513-268-8900

  3. #25418

    Starr

    Hooked up with a couple girls while I was in Blue Ash for business. The first one I saw was east side Starr. I texted her and she got back to me right away. She was only doing BBBJCIM today. I said that's cool and she gave me directions to UDF in Amelia. When we originally texted, she said she could do incall, but on the way there she said she can only do car-date due the family being home. Whatever, I have been in weirdo situations.

    I got to the UDF, texted her she got back to me about 7 to 10 minutes later. Give me her address, told me to park on the side of our house as others have mentioned. She came out, she's a tight little spinner, with a lot of tattoos, including some neck ones. Face is whatever, a lot of make up. She got in the car, we made some small talk, I gave her though. 8 donations and off she went. Probably one of my top five BBBJ's, she can suck dick like a champ. Never let up, the entire time, went fullbore for a solid 3 to 4 minutes until I came. She swallowed the kids, we made a little bit of small talk. She got out of the car and I left.

    Her dick sucking abilities make it worth the drive, the donation, I don't know, a little high but still worth it.

    https://callescort.org/513-952-1899

  4. #25417

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Searched Sara and all I really got was a bunch of reviews about Sara Toungetwister.
    Forgot link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/99089360#.

  5. #25416

    Sara

    Anyone seen her? Searched Sara and all I really got was a bunch of reviews about Sara Toungetwister.

  6. #25415
    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...447/5136140039

    Really interested in this one. First 2 ads this week. Couple reviews on EB already. Hmmm seems suspicious. Northern KY!

    Any intel from a reputable source?
    Always heard big woman big pussy small woman all pussy.

    I had a friend that was only 100 lb. 5' had 9 pound baby no stitches. Largest pussy I ever fucked. Jut poke one side hope the other side got jealous an moved over.

  7. #25414

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls  [View Original Post]
    The wording sounds like someone for whom English is not a first language.
    Yeah, but those tits are speaking my language!

  8. #25413
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647
    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...447/5136140039

    Really interested in this one. First 2 ads this week. Couple reviews on EB already. Hmmm seems suspicious. Northern KY!

    Any intel from a reputable source?
    The wording sounds like someone for whom English is not a first language.

  9. #25412

    RE: Rosalie

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I understand. She handled this thick cock very well. I'd say I gave it to her pretty hard k9 and then remembered the saying an old man told me. It will stretch a mile before it gives an inch. LOL. I was impressed by her tolerance.
    Oh, that is good news. I've seen tiny ladies like this before and cock girth is always an issue LOL. Some of them truly do have tiny pussies that don't stretch very well.

    She have a good BBBJCIM game?

  10. #25411

    Ashley? Anyone

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...447/5136140039

    Really interested in this one. First 2 ads this week. Couple reviews on EB already. Hmmm seems suspicious. Northern KY!

    Any intel from a reputable source?

  11. #25410

    Rosalie

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyDemTim  [View Original Post]
    Thought about seeing her but her tiny size worries me. Can she take a thick cock inside her? What is her BBBJ game like?

    https://tryst.link/escort/rosalie-duthe
    I understand. She handled this thick cock very well. I'd say I gave it to her pretty hard k9 and then remembered the saying an old man told me. It will stretch a mile before it gives an inch. LOL. I was impressed by her tolerance.

  12. #25409

    LaceyFoxx

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDave39  [View Original Post]
    Truth! We had no idea how good we had it- till it went to crap.

    Thanks for the pic of Lacey- many fond memories of her from that angle (or even lower).
    Lacey was a true sweetheart. Gave one of the best GFE experiences and I loved that. Her head game was top shelf, although she never swallowed but let me put my load all over her open mouth and lips and she didn't flinch at all. I heard she was giving out BBFS to a lot of dudes but I never asked because I figured it was a guaranteed burner as the reward. I guess I shoulda slipped it insider her for a few strokes just to see what her pussy felt like, probably juicy and tight like I imagined.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bareback #1.jpg‎  

  13. #25408

    RE: Ellie Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Holdrhem  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple months ago at a house in silverton. She is active on erotic monkey and still cute as fuck. Downside she will ask you to bring her stuff, make you wait to come in, make you wait once you're inside. A real ditz. Will do anal with prior notice w upcharge. All the waiting is not good for me because my schedule is tight and silverton is a drive. BUT her pussy and butthole are cute, she has put on a little weight but in good places. She can take a pounding, will do outcall, cim or on face and looks so fine riding reverse cowgirl. She's a good girl who won't rip you off just a little tedious. Be safe and happy hunting.
    Hmm, that sounds suprising she is still giving good dates. Based on another recent review, she is more wishy washy than her former self but maybe that depends on what substances she took that day. She still had a great looking ass back in November 2020. I just wish she would offer BBFS because I know that pussy would feel great wrapped around my cock.

  14. #25407
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyDemTim  [View Original Post]
    Petra was one of the gems of the Cincy scene back around 2010 and 2011. Saw her twice and she was naturally GFE without making it seem like a horrible burden. She loved to do playful things like rub your cock thru your shorts while you made idle chit-chat after walking into her hotel room. I still think girls like LaceyFoxx was better with the head game and GFE vibe but Petra was a very close second. I miss quality girls we used to have in this area.
    Truth! We had no idea how good we had it- till it went to crap.

    Thanks for the pic of Lacey- many fond memories of her from that angle (or even lower).

    The good dr.

  15. #25406

    RE: Kelly aka Ellie Girl

    Yeah unfortunately that sounds like my last date with her, which was in November 2020. I seen her several times since 2017 so I asked for an all-nighter and she only wanted five Benjis for it. I told her I didn't want much just a nice BBBJCIM before we slept and then another in the morning. She never allowed BBFS with me so I never desired FS when I saw her in previous dates since I don't enjoy condomed sex. When I got to her house, she still had a nice body but her face accumulated some more mileage, obviously due to her recurring habits. Sadly, her personality took a nosedive as well and she was trying to squeeze a couple extra hundred out of me even though we firmly agreed on 500 for the all nighter, and then bragged about guys paying her 1500 for the same all nighter she was about to give me. Really set off a bad vibe for the night. Then, I noticed the temp. Inside her house was like 60 F and I asked if she should turn up the heat and she didn't answer. So I got undressed and into her tiny twin size bed and started stroking my cock to get ready for the BBJ and she just fiddled around in the kitchen for like 30 minutes. I was getting pretty annoyed at this point, but she finally came into the bedroom and got undressed and started sucking me. She was snappy during the BJ and didn't seem to be enjoying herself, whereas in previous dates she was acting like a GFE and loved sucking my dick. After we finish, I expect her to stay naked and cuddle with me under the covers but she gets dressed in sweatpants and hoodie! So for my 500 I get to cuddle all evening with somebody who dresses like my sister! I fondle her ass and tits a little during the night but overall it's a waste of five smackers. I leave around 8 am and didn't even ask for the morning BBBJ because her vibe was so shitty. It's a real pisser because me and her hit it off in 2017 when we first met and we'd laugh and share stories and I thought we had a cool vibe together but I guess all good things come to an end. Now she won't respond to my texts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie1800  [View Original Post]
    I seen Kelly a few weeks ago and have seen her several times in the last few years.

    I was always pleased with our meetings in the past.

    But this one was a fiasco!

    We agreed on a time and when I arrived she wasn't home.

    I texted her and she said she was at Krogers and asked me to come get her?

    When I drove 15 minutes to get her it took her almost 30 minutes to come out.

    We drove back to her house and she made me wait outside 10 minutes to put up the dogs.

    BBBJ was so so and her Mish and doggie was good.

    She did give me a deal for all the waiting and picking her up.

    When I got close to home she called me and said she left her phone in my truck and wanted me to bring it back to her.

    I couldn't due to time constraints.

    It took 3 days to get her phone to her.

    She has gained some wait and seemed high on something.

    I will not repeat due to all the crap that went on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape