Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 37344
-
11-13-22 00:05 #27279Senior Member

Posts: 957No, this is Natalie, I saw Natalia. It does give me hope though that she may be coming back sometime. This one, Natalie was in Richmond like a week after my great times with Natalia.
Originally Posted by Yeele
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 23:55 #27278Senior Member

Posts: 957No, this is Natalie, I saw Natalia. It does give me hope though that she may be coming back sometime. This one, Natalie was in Richmond like a week after my great times with Natalia.
Originally Posted by Yeele
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 23:03 #27277Senior Member

Posts: 311I saw her a week ago. All seemed good that day. Quick to respond and quick to set up a visit.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 21:47 #27276Senior Member

Posts: 75She hit me up Thursday, said she had a lot going on but she'd be available Friday. I didn't hit her up Friday, haven't heard back from her.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 18:03 #27275Regular Member

Posts: 22What about an average blonde with motel pics from a shitty phone seems TGTBT? Either way, only one way to find out TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 16:10 #27274Senior Member

Posts: 140Tiffany (MILF)
Anyone visited Tiffany lately, I've been trying to reach her for about a week and no response, was supposed to see her today.
-
11-12-22 09:35 #27273Senior Member

Posts: 1449It's the days inn right by Chippenham old looking huge building. As far as ads they are all over stg. Look like the Asian ads just with a Latina. Be safe.
Originally Posted by TholeJosh123
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 22:47 #27272Senior Member

Posts: 140??
Thinking too good to be true or real?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/180661862557
-
11-11-22 21:54 #27271Senior Member

Posts: 140Her name is Faith, long blond hair. She took her ads down and I have two different numbers for her but she doesn't respond at all for the last two days. She has a friend in Midlothian where she is supposedly at named CC, not Becky aka CiCi.
Originally Posted by RockHard77
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 20:40 #27270Senior Member

Posts: 54The link you posted is no good, what was the girl name or what does she look like cause Iv dated 2 girls that stayed on Lynnhaven and I haven't heard from either of them in a minute.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 18:52 #27269Senior Member

Posts: 99Kiki
Anyone got any experiences with her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/99190411
Ghost.
-
11-11-22 15:41 #27268Senior Member

Posts: 106https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8965962.htm?cat=1
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
DoggieFan, is this Natalie the one you reviewed before when you had a great experience? I tried the Paola at Norfolk. She is young and pretty but also very mechanic and lots of NOs.
-
11-11-22 15:31 #27267Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 4Anyone know about petite 26 yr Latina goes by lokita, haven't heard from her in weeks is she on vacay.
-
11-11-22 14:16 #27266Senior Member

Posts: 70Traveling Latinas
Anyone have an ad? Could not find on stg. Also rough location? Thank you I read back and couldn't find anyone talking about a link.
-
11-11-22 12:00 #27265Senior Member

Posts: 957West End 32x Latinas
Sounds like probably two separate groups of Latinas with different handlers. The ones off of Broad Street near Hooters & Innsbrook are as advertised. Unfortunately, lately all they are offering is CFS, no DFK, CBJ or BBBJ, DATY, FIV, just wham bam thank you mame! For $150 QV or $200 a half hour. No thanks! I've texted them about there recent arrivals & asked what's available on the menu, they confirmed rates but nothing else. As I get older, I need some stimulation to get to full mast! Back to SA I guess?
Originally Posted by RichmondVa
[View Original Post]
Too bad, young & hot! Plus, $150 is about as low as you see on Eros for legit escorts.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3516842.htm?cat=1
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2918903.htm?cat=1










Reply With Quote






