Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 37339
-
11-10-22 17:47 #27259Senior Member

Posts: 222Latina ads on Midlothian
I had been watching them for a while hoping that someone would post something about them but unless I missed it, there are no post about them. I decided I would take one for the team and responded to one of them. Quick response and good location for me so set up a meeting. The pics in the ads are all of young hot latina girls, that is not what you will get when you get there. The one I saw today was an older, probably 40 ish, latin woman. She still looked pretty good and had a great set of large natural titties. Her english was horrible but I didn't want to talk anyway so whatever. This one was all about business, everything covered. I didn't get in the door good before she was asking for the money and telling me to get comfortable, at least that what I thought she said, LOL. The experience was nothing special but wanted to at least put it out there to the board that these were legit chics, just not the ones in the ads.
-
11-10-22 16:37 #27258Senior Member

Posts: 1449Yea seems like she's a content seller. Too much going on in ad. Personally I would avoid but good luck and be safe.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 13:53 #27257Senior Member

Posts: 28Charice
I saw Charice yesterday in the late afternoon. Opted for the HHR. She is stunning. Extremely enhanced on top, so much that they felt almost untouchable. The experience wasn't great. Met up in Glen Allen. As another member stated, she was very mechanical. It didn't help that she spoke little to no English as well, but even that isn't a deal breaker when a girl is able to still get into it. I won't be repeating. Usually my experiences with these Latinas that have been coming through on Eros have been pretty great. I've only had about 1 other bad experience with them. I would say 8 or 9 out of 10 each time. But this time it was a 5 for me.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2918903.htm?cat=1
-
11-10-22 13:02 #27256Senior Member

Posts: 31Sally
Where does one find contact info for Sally?
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 12:44 #27255Senior Member

Posts: 488Charice
Not sure but there was an explosion of new EROS girls today. I saw Charice. She may be the most beautiful girl I have been with, I am thinking she is young 20's. Her face is much better than pics.
BUT will not repeat. Very Mechanical, not into it. YMMV but I won't go back.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2918903.htm?cat=1
-
11-10-22 11:50 #27254Banned Member

Posts: 242Legit
She's cool. Last I heard she was on Lynhaven. She was a walker for a while but I guess is on stg.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 09:57 #27253Senior Member

Posts: 31Sally
Where does one find Sally?
Originally Posted by SeeNoEvil
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 09:38 #27252Senior Member

Posts: 617Just hit the like button on this one. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 09:23 #27251Senior Member

Posts: 140Faith
Been in contact with this one but hesitant about setting up a meet. Anyone have any information? Says her trailer burned down in August off Lynhaven.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ph...-/027628207647
-
11-10-22 08:28 #27250Senior Member

Posts: 346I prefer to book a date a day ahead of time so I can mentally prepare and let some anticipation build up.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
When I'm being spontaneous, I will text multiple providers and whoever answers with availability first will earn her dough. I will text the others who reply late and say something came up.
Never a no show, no call after booking!
-
11-10-22 06:08 #27249Senior Member

Posts: 630The Ghosting and more
I definitely hear you on #3 but I feel why that of this is because mongers doing the exact same by agreeing to an appointment and not showing up and for lady who has been doing this long enough they might start double and tripple booking and whovever shows up first is the winner. Again I am not saying that it should be that way, I am simply explaining the why of it. If I had a regular that did that then she would just be at the bottom of my rotation.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
This (honestly a few others as well from the list) likely goes without saying but this doesn't apply as much for higher end escorts as the date is usually prebooked at least a day in advance and they want to keep any type of review as positive as possible. I know the cost is much higher but when I eat out I don't always want my food thrown at me from a drive thru window. Sometimes I want to sit down and eat at place that is so nice that if I ask for ketchup they look at me like I am trash but still get me my damn ketchup.
-
11-10-22 05:59 #27248Senior Member

Posts: 140Sally
Another great after midnight visit with Sally! Totally amazing and awesome!
-
11-10-22 05:12 #27247Senior Member

Posts: 69Any info on this one?
Seems a little sus.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/99095284#.
-
11-10-22 01:02 #27246Senior Member

Posts: 140Sally
Another great after midnight visit with Sally!! Totally awesome!!
-
11-09-22 23:16 #27245Regular Member

Posts: 17Sally
Met up with sally and left her a pie at the backdoor for thanksgiving. Happy holidays!










Reply With Quote





