Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 28081
-
11-12-22 09:00 #21361Banned Member

Posts: 239Erma
Was in the area and got who I think was nico. There was another girl working, but didn't get a good look at her or a name. Little to no English when communicating with her. She is about 5 foot and some change with natural Bs wore a nice skin tight dress. Told me the donations did 30,45,60 min session. Decided I would do 45 min. I laid on table and she started a decent massage with some oils. QShe did the normal routine and would cover body with towel. Gave signs, but she continued to use towel to cover body parts. This went on for 10-15 min, all the whole giving her the signs I was chill. She did some light teasing when focusing on lower body. Upon flip. She did some more light touching and Jr was becoming interested. She did some hand gestures and told her everything. She started with cat licking which was ehhhh seemed like I was going to get BBBJ, but she placed cover on. She then asked me to be on top for Mish with LFK. She is tight with a grip, I was trying to see if I could do BBFS to experience more of her, but in her little English hesitated. We continued in mish as I sucked in her naturals and LFK. I finished in cover after a few minutes. She then cleaned me up and continued with a few more minutes of light massage.
Overall I wouldn't repeat again. If I'm in the area and desperate I might consider. HF. 60 for 45 and 1. 4 tip.
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 01:33 #21360Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 6Unique spa Joy
The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. And I'll try to keep it shorter for those with limited attention spans.
You want massageee?: Not sports therapy level but Joy has proper technique and while I normally will skip or rush through the massage, I let her do her thing for a very relaxing 15 minutes before she started the light touch tease with very very wet kisses on my back and neck.
About Face: Very cute if rather average appearance. Lovely skin and Joy has an expressive face that lights up. She appears much younger than she is.
Sexy Face: Awesome expressions in the throes of ecstasy. Excellent love-talk and dirty-talk as well. Really seems to get into it.
Rapunzel Factor: Average straight hair. Nice and soft but nothing remarkable.
Golden Globes Award: Perfect and perky heavy-B cups with soft little nipples that she loves to play with and have played with.
Derriere so fair: Nice and firm and a lovely little bumper in K-9.
Let's get waisted: Not skinny but not flabby. Simply a nice tummy. Great view up across her belly when in DATY.
Kissing up: Passionate GFE DFK with her soft and athletic tongue. Set the mood the moment she walked into the room.
You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off: Couldn't take me deep but very enthusiastic BBBJ and seemed happy to keep at it for as long as I wished. Good eye contact too.
Brought to you by the letter why: DATY was great. Joy settled into it and let me linger longer on her labia. She massaged her breasts and held my hair and guided me all over the little canyon between her thighs. After ten minutes or so she had a small orgasm but encouraged me to keep going and a few moments later had a crushing O. Joy was breathless, shivering and needed to chill for a few minutes. She said "You made me come in two places. Here (pointing to her clit) and inside. That never happens" and she seemed truly blissful and appreciative. She turned the GFE dial up to 11 after that and gave me all I could handle.
Here, kitty kitty: A perfect flesh colored clam with a little man in a boat. That little man stands up tall when given the right incentive!
Channel Lock Vice Grip Rating: The velvet glove grip. Not too tight. Willing and able to take all 8" deep inside. And forget about kegels. She had a freakin' washing machine going on down there! It wasn't just squeezing, it was as if she could rotate her insides to give you a hand job inside of her. No idea how she does that. I thought Yoona had a unique talent in this regard but it seems Joy has attended the same Academy of Pussy Dynamics. How do they learn to do this stuff? Man!.
Jacques Cousteau Award: Joy was plenty wet and ready to go after our DATY session. No lube required.
We have reached cruising attitude: Endearing, playful, no drama, good English skills, very willing to please and the embodiment of a GFE session.
Checkered Flag: Joy asked me to go easy to start the finale but once HAL had opened the pod bay door she encouraged me to take her at whatever pace I wished. A long time in various forms of Mish and then I requested Doggie and Joy said "oh, I don't know. You're too big" (I'm sure she says that to all the boys) but she obliged my request and the fit was perfect; as was the view in the mirror. As I reached my climax, Joy got those muscles arranged so she was clamping down on the base of my cock but opened her womb wide so it felt like I was shooting a rope. She kept me hard and inside her for a few minutes before we uncoupled the caboose and began the clean-up. Awesome girl and I hope to catch her again before she moves onward back to LA.
-
11-11-22 23:19 #21359Banned Member

Posts: 224HAPPY VETERANS DAY! And I got a call from VIP Campo today- WTF!?
To all of my fellow Veterans here: Happy Veterans Day! Thank you so much, for you service!
We here at the USASG would like to associate ourselves with this sentiment.
A2
What's really funny is, this early evening right around 6:30 pm, I get a call from a number that I definitely recognized but I couldn't remember who it belonged to; the El Diablo ending in 666 number. So I answered, and said hello. And I could hear a girl talking sounding muffled and far away. I couldn't make out what she was saying. So I said hello a couple of more times, a little louder, and still no answer, so I assumed it was just a butt call. When I got off of the phone, I Googled the number, and sure enough, it's the same old number that VIP Campo used from way back when I used to go there what seems like now, ions ago.
Originally Posted by RichJ8991
[View Original Post]
So I'm curious, did any of you other VIP Campo regulars here, get perhaps a similar out of the blue strange call like I did, from them? I mean for the life of me, there is no way where my phone number would've been mixed in with any recent activity! I assume that I'm still in their contacts, because I know that when the new owner bought VIP from our favortie gals, they also got VIP's phone number, their phone and their entire list of clients contact info.
I'll always cherish all of those wonderful memories / fantasies I had at that place next to that smoke shop.
-
11-11-22 21:24 #21358Senior Member

Posts: 67Comedy (and maybe tragedy?) at the old Campo VIP
Both new joints closed nearby, not open yet. So I go to whatever the new name is by the ubiquitous smoke shop. Small Chinese girl.
Two working at the time. Can't remember the names Rini and Reaina? Very similar names. Everything going fine, CBJ, then try mish. And. Can't get it in. She tries to sit down on it. Nope. Then I put the pillow underneath her ass to get a straight shot. No again? WTF? Is this a working girl or not? Felt around with finger and sure enough, tight as it could possibly be. How can she do this job? Look I've been with near virgins back in the day and it was not even close to this tight.
Ask for 2nd chick. She thinks I want both. NO LOL. She finally gets it. Gave her $60, I know she earned more for the effort but wanted to save the other $140.2nd girl comes invalone. Around 5 foot 6, and this time she took it with no problem. Besides doing the annoying "Oh baby" 100 times. Overall it was fine but my god, the first girl should be doing something else like nails for a living. I'm not that big but I had 0 chance of entering. 1st time that ever happened. Unless I was not hard enough or something.
-
11-11-22 20:12 #21357Senior Member

Posts: 654I've seen a couple of reports here mention Angie and LFK. So she doesn't DFK? Pity if that's true. I really like that.
Originally Posted by PutsyLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 18:19 #21356Regular Member

Posts: 3Hahahahaha!
Originally Posted by Skajikhan
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 14:16 #21355Senior Member

Posts: 435Royal Spa
Does anyone remember the older Mexican mamasan that used to work at Royal Spa that was near SDSU or university area and where she might be at nowadays? She used to have sone hot girls.
-
11-11-22 13:45 #21354Senior Member

Posts: 228Lulu
Is the MILF Lulu in town still? I am really feeling the need to make her my first asian! If so, where and times please and thank you.
-
11-11-22 11:56 #21353Regular Member

Posts: 8Quick visit with Angie at unique
It was quick because after she took my money she simply refused to do anything. When I ask she said "what money, go away."
I talked to the momma and she looked at me like I was shit stuck to her shoe and said "leave before I call police."
Must be new management or something but I'll never go back
-
11-11-22 06:21 #21352Banned Member

Posts: 198This has happened to me on a couple of occasions. It happened twice with the same provider during two separate sessions in two different positions. Both times the condom slipped off in mid stroke and got buried inside her. I'm I was only inside bare for about 30 seconds or so, but I could feel the change in sensation so I pulled out immediately. I believe she was tightening up to get me to finish but unknowingly worked the condom off. During both sessions, she just applied a new once she realized that I hadn't finished yet.
Originally Posted by RichJ8991
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 00:17 #21351Senior Member

Posts: 654Coming back from work I decided to check out Diamond again. Parking was easy right in front. I was greeted by an enthusiastic hostess who invited me in but I declined. She seemed pleasant but there was something weird about her eyes. As I was backing out she called the other girl on duty to say hello. This was Annie. Very GND, but I just got the sense that she was new to this. I asked.
If Sophia was coming back, and they said one day maybe. I exited without partaking. These days I like to bet on a sure thing. Just for the heck of it I swung by NLBC. The sign is still next to the door, but no one was home. Such great memories in that place. I wonder why it remains vacant.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 18:53 #21350Senior Member

Posts: 25[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-10-22 16:34 #21349Senior Member

Posts: 135Ivy 108
I just had a session with Ivy and this comment by SDPewPew is spot on with the Nicole Doshi reference. I think Ivy has a cuter looking face.
Originally Posted by SDPewPew
[View Original Post]
Anyway so I swung by 108 around noon and was immediately greeted by Ivy. She is short (5'1 5'4), pretty face, amazing skin, and petite build all around. DFK, BBBJ, covered FS. The usual. The mirror set up and angles are prime at 108. The views you get are incredible, really adds to the experience.
She is a total babe and her service is awesome. Apparently she is only here for a couple weeks.
Saw Cindy on the way out. She looks great too. Ivy has a prettier face but Cindy seems to have a better body.
-
11-10-22 14:35 #21348Senior Member

Posts: 62Cindy 108
MMS said she had some new girls that I would like. Went in and she presented me with Cindy. Wow, she is beautiful. Tall and lean, about 5'7" long dark hair and the prettiest and most alluring smile this side of Mina. Now I'm not going to compare her to Mina, as Mina is the GOAT, but like Mina and the amazing Eva, I found Cindy to be amongst the best kissers I've had the pleasure of being with. Slow, deep passionate kissing, no awkward tongue darting like some of these girls do. I'm not good at writing the long play by play reports, but everything you normally read that happens at this place happened and it was all excellent. Cindy is ATF material. She's here until the 15th. On the way out saw two other extremely attractive girls. Where does MMS get these girls? It's like a never-ending supply of hot young Asian girls at this place. Very impressive will definitely repeat.
-
11-10-22 12:14 #21347Banned Member

Posts: 121Hopefully Useful to someone
The few times in this forum I actually have info to give (Since I live in a decent Walking Distance). You just missed yoyo which definitely was a nice visit not like 18 young but still pretty young and pretty and got your attention and was a sweat heart through and through. BBBJ and CFS. I just went and had a session with the newer girl Nico this month Nice tight body looks like she might actually work out nice firm booty (like a real nice firm you know, like maybe she squats) and she gave good if not just as good as yoyo service. Its probably my go too just out of the fact that its close gets the job done. From time to time I will make the drive into the city visit my other ATF's but erma.
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
O and last time I went to ocean they opened the door looked at me then closed the door after saying something fast in Chinese. After that I was like whelp not coming back here.










Reply With Quote






