Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 25047
-
11-12-22 16:42 #18252Senior Member

Posts: 738Was there anything aside from her asking for payment up front that makes you think she was trying to rip you off? Payment prior to services being rendered has always been pretty standard as far as I'm aware. I mean if I were a provider I'd make sure to get the money up-front too.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
Friend in the apartment could just be for safety. Anyone else have any experiences with her?
-
11-12-22 16:05 #18251Senior Member

Posts: 1407Tanya
To all my fellow mongers beware of this one she tried to rip me off. Got to her place in F. River on South main st. Brought me up to the room and she asked for the donation, I told her that we agreed on 120 for the half hour all three holes were open, She said she needed the donation first I said after we are done with our date you will get it. She started to put up a fuss so I said fuck it and left.
She has a friend in the apartment as well.
-
11-12-22 15:09 #18250Regular Member

Posts: 13Need help
Anyone know is this one real?
Just text her, location is warwick near airport, hhr for 100.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/38572165
-
11-12-22 12:27 #18249Senior Member

Posts: 70Thats unfortunate, she was always reliable to me for a quick pump and go no hassle.
Originally Posted by JohannJohann
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 08:44 #18248Senior Member

Posts: 32If you are ever in the middle-of-nowhere PA, avoid this one.
Originally Posted by GD420
[View Original Post]
https://state-college.skipthegames.c...l/401619168234
At best, she's a thief. At worst, it's a sting.
-
11-11-22 02:04 #18247Senior Member

Posts: 80Nah. Last time I saw her, it was pretty clear that someone had their claws in her and she had resorted to just trying to rob people. She tried to rip me off but I didn't take the bait. That was a few months ago. Sad.
Originally Posted by Phong411
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 18:21 #18246Senior Member

Posts: 70Claudia / Talia
Has anyone seen crazy old Claudia recently? I have not seen her ad in months.
-
11-10-22 16:25 #18245Senior Member

Posts: 49Throat
Who provides a good throat fucking? I'm talking gagging and all that.
-
11-10-22 10:47 #18244Senior Member

Posts: 69He indeed is missing relevant info, hes missing to include the link so we all know to avoid.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 17:49 #18243Senior Member

Posts: 61Any info
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/829014748069 Any info on her.
-
11-09-22 15:02 #18242Senior Member

Posts: 32I just said "Sorry, I think I've got the wrong room. " They didn't question me about it—but I assume that was because I wasn't holding a Pepsi.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
Even though I don't have lots of posts, I've been off and on in the hobby years (I started at One Spa). It seems like lots of girls are asking for deposits now, and this was the first time that I messed with one who was asking for one. Does anyone know if there are any "deposit girls" who are not scammers?
Maybe I just got spooked, but it was enough to convince me to never mess with deposits.
-
11-09-22 14:24 #18241Regular Member

Posts: 20Has anyone seen her before?
Originally Posted by Slut5
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 19:17 #18240Senior Member

Posts: 1089That is great intel.
Originally Posted by Mon007
[View Original Post]
https://weberrenew.org/harm-reduction/
Next time I am in Rhode Island I will try and get some.
-
11-08-22 17:31 #18239Regular Member

Posts: 20Is this one legit
-
11-08-22 15:56 #18238Senior Member

Posts: 4546Scam
She give you a wrong room number so you could be convince she's real so. You could buy the gift card. If it was LE, they would want to know what you want to do when you get there.
Originally Posted by Bears1985
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





