Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 454 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 504 554 954 1454 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 25039
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18244

  2. #18243
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    I feel like there's some relevant info missing. Did any of these guys in the room Say anything to you? Did you just immediately turn and leave as soon as you saw them, and they made no attempt to stop you?
    I just said "Sorry, I think I've got the wrong room. " They didn't question me about it—but I assume that was because I wasn't holding a Pepsi.

    Even though I don't have lots of posts, I've been off and on in the hobby years (I started at One Spa). It seems like lots of girls are asking for deposits now, and this was the first time that I messed with one who was asking for one. Does anyone know if there are any "deposit girls" who are not scammers?

    Maybe I just got spooked, but it was enough to convince me to never mess with deposits.

  3. #18242
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20
    Has anyone seen her before?

  4. #18241
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon007  [View Original Post]
    You can get it free from any social services agency. In Providence and Pawtucket there's a place called Project Weber Renew. They give assistance specifically to "street people". You can literally walk out of there with as many doses of Narcan as you like. No questions asked. No paperwork. No cost.
    That is great intel.

    https://weberrenew.org/harm-reduction/

    Next time I am in Rhode Island I will try and get some.

  5. #18240

  6. #18239
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Bears1985  [View Original Post]
    Last weekend, I was traveling and thought I'd try to sample some of the local fare. It was a smaller place, so there wasn't as much selection as we have. I contacted a girl from STG. She insisted on a $20 deposit via cash app. I said that's not how it's done where I'm from. She seemed to think that I didn't know how to use cash app so she sent me a link to take to Walmart and asked me to use it to send her $20. (I honestly didn't know that was a thing.). If I brought her the receipt and a Pepsi, we could have some fun. She also sent me a hotel room number. After much internal debate, I decided that I wasn't going to send the deposit. I just showed up at the room with cash in my pocket, figuring that would work.

    I knocked on the door. And a middle aged dude opened the door. There were two other dudes in the room too. I'm convinced that if I would have showed up with a Pepsi in my hand I would have been arrested.

    I honestly understand why some of these girls want a deposit, but it seems to me that if we pay upfront, then we have initiated the deal, and are easy bait for LEO.
    She give you a wrong room number so you could be convince she's real so. You could buy the gift card. If it was LE, they would want to know what you want to do when you get there.

  7. #18238
    I feel like there's some relevant info missing. Did any of these guys in the room Say anything to you? Did you just immediately turn and leave as soon as you saw them, and they made no attempt to stop you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bears1985  [View Original Post]
    I went to the room she told me, and it was occupied by three dudes that sure looked like Uncle LEO to me. They weren't pimps or Jons, if that's what you are implying.

    So the other question that I have about all of this. Is anyone paying these deposits?

  8. #18237
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    You are joking, right? I need a new line of business if it's that easy. I suggest reading more. A lot more. Doubt those dudes were cops, either.
    I went to the room she told me, and it was occupied by three dudes that sure looked like Uncle LEO to me. They weren't pimps or Jons, if that's what you are implying.

    So the other question that I have about all of this. Is anyone paying these deposits?

  9. #18236

    Good laugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Bears1985  [View Original Post]
    Last weekend, I was traveling and thought I'd try to sample some of the local fare. It was a smaller place, so there wasn't as much selection as we have. I contacted a girl from STG. She insisted on a $20 deposit via cash app. I said that's not how it's done where I'm from. She seemed to think that I didn't know how to use cash app so she sent me a link to take to Walmart and asked me to use it to send her $20. (I honestly didn't know that was a thing.). If I brought her the receipt and a Pepsi, we could have some fun. She also sent me a hotel room number. After much internal debate, I decided that I wasn't going to send the deposit. I just showed up at the room with cash in my pocket, figuring that would work.

    I knocked on the door. And a middle aged dude opened the door. There were two other dudes in the room too. I'm convinced that if I would have showed up with a Pepsi in my hand I would have been arrested.

    I honestly understand why some of these girls want a deposit, but it seems to me that if we pay upfront, then we have initiated the deal, and are easy bait for LEO.
    You are joking, right? I need a new line of business if it's that easy. I suggest reading more. A lot more. Doubt those dudes were cops, either.

  10. #18235

    Deposit warning

    Last weekend, I was traveling and thought I'd try to sample some of the local fare. It was a smaller place, so there wasn't as much selection as we have. I contacted a girl from STG. She insisted on a $20 deposit via cash app. I said that's not how it's done where I'm from. She seemed to think that I didn't know how to use cash app so she sent me a link to take to Walmart and asked me to use it to send her $20. (I honestly didn't know that was a thing.). If I brought her the receipt and a Pepsi, we could have some fun. She also sent me a hotel room number. After much internal debate, I decided that I wasn't going to send the deposit. I just showed up at the room with cash in my pocket, figuring that would work.

    I knocked on the door. And a middle aged dude opened the door. There were two other dudes in the room too. I'm convinced that if I would have showed up with a Pepsi in my hand I would have been arrested.

    I honestly understand why some of these girls want a deposit, but it seems to me that if we pay upfront, then we have initiated the deal, and are easy bait for LEO.

  11. #18234

    Narcan

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    So I looked into this. My Walgreens told me it's free if my insurance covers it. That means it will be put through the insurance and be on the record. Not something I'm eager to do. Otherwise the cash price is $98.49. You would think it would be simpler, right?
    I know that both West Warwick and Cranston Fire Stations have free Narcan to give out, no questions asked. Providence Fire might have a similar "safe station" program.

  12. #18233

    Natick st in warwick

    So I've seen no less than 5 ads for providers at the same address on Natick in warwick. Does this seem sketchy to anyone? Is it possible that it's a sting? I've canceled 2 visits once I found out the address. Had anyone seen a provider there? Hmu.

  13. #18232

    Kassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    There are plenty of mixed chicks out there. But if you want pure black then Kassidy is a good choice.
    FYI I tried to see her. Set up an appointment in advance. Confirmed it the day before. The day of. Ghosted. Never heard back.

  14. #18231
    You can get it free from any social services agency. In Providence and Pawtucket there's a place called Project Weber Renew. They give assistance specifically to "street people". You can literally walk out of there with as many doses of Narcan as you like. No questions asked. No paperwork. No cost.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    So I looked into this. My Walgreens told me it's free if my insurance covers it. That means it will be put through the insurance and be on the record. Not something I'm eager to do. Otherwise the cash price is $98.49. You would think it would be simpler, right?

  15. #18230
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    A search on the number reveals that some black girl Ashley was posting using it back in 2017. What's that all about?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...le-now/5372091
    That chick got her TextNow number recycled now Mimi is using it. She's cool. I haven't been able to hook up with her the last couple of weeks but I do enjoy my time whenever we get together.

    FYI- the previous person said BBBJ don't be surprised if it's CBJ she's known in a lot of reviews to have switched to CBJ lately.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape