Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 5803
-
11-17-22 19:40 #4318Senior Member

Posts: 7266I saw her 5 times in a two week span when she first hit hx. Man she was a hidden 18 or 19 yo tight cootie and butthole to creampie.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
First date I cip'd her and we just cuddled and made some talk about hx. She leaned over and said let me suck you and I said sure and after a few minutes I tapped her head.
Sweetie let me f*ck ya again and she replied of course your cum and my cum we can use as lube. I kike how ya think!
-
11-17-22 09:57 #4317Senior Member

Posts: 15818 yo hairy creampie
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Soberkittem
Kiti has not been keeping up with pube management down there so pussy be a little hairy. Big bonus for a pervy dude like me since I love bushy pussies. That be me using my semen to rub against her clit for stimulation after unloading deep inside her 18 yo tight pussy. I be able to stay hard for a long time after cumming and can continue to slowly pump in and out until the sensation be too much to bear. I love watching my man goo slowly drip out combined with her pussy juice and cream. Mixing DNA for sure LOL.
Speaking of which if CIP in a petite 18 yo girl be one of your bucket list, time be running out. She be 18 yo for only a couple of months and be turning 19 soon.
-
11-17-22 00:44 #4316Senior Member

Posts: 7266Shy with few limits hell nah I saw her when she first hx and she had No limits. She let me do anything I wanted to her at 2 am and 3 am at those 1 star motels on PCH in Sunset Beach.
Originally Posted by Zero110
[View Original Post]
I saw her 5 times all cip and cia and she told me to shoot deep in her her and I sure did!
-
11-14-22 11:28 #4315Senior Member

Posts: 52Shy update
Please post or DM update. Ofc now that she's gone I'm craving her. There is something fun about a submissive good girl with few limits.
Originally Posted by GuysTT2
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 09:40 #4314Senior Member

Posts: 158CoreyB
Girl be super thirsty right now. Constantly updating Hx ads and profile. Be posting lots of graphic spread wide open pussy pics. Nobody be paying her insane GPS rates on PD and SM so reality checked her tude and comes crawling back to Hx.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
Like you I get legacy PSE and CIP rates but her current hair color be so blah! Girl needs to go back to bleach blonde which be her best look so I be filling her pink with my salty protein cream again. That dirty brown color ain't her sexiest look.
-
11-14-22 06:34 #4313Senior Member

Posts: 397Bizarre.
Under no circumstance am I saying that you were NOT robbed but are you sure it was her?? I ask as I have been boning her since she 1st started wayyyy back in the day. We are talking like 7-8 years ago. So far back she was actually having someone else teach her the ropes and I have never ever heard anything from anyone stating that she is a rob in that time frame of 7-8 years. Again, I am not saying that it didn't happen, nor am I questioning your integrity but again, that sounds NOTHING like her M. O.
Originally Posted by ManhLong22
[View Original Post]
That is a pretty heavy statement though.
-
11-13-22 15:49 #4312Regular Member

Posts: 10Robbed me last time
Good luck with that. Last time I came to see her, she robbeb me and also the hotel manager where she was staying yelled at me and.
Originally Posted by GuysTT2
[View Original Post]
Threatened to call the cop on her.
-
11-13-22 01:22 #4311Senior Member

Posts: 397Thats a good one!
You said, "Shy hits the right deplorable buttons. " Well said, I agree. LOLOL. STRONG! LOL.
Originally Posted by Oakey420
[View Original Post]
Now that you mention it, I havent seen her around either for a while. I actually have her personal cell and I will reach out and see what happens.
-
11-12-22 02:05 #4310Senior Member

Posts: 75Shygonewild
I was in the OC a couple of weeks back and wanted a throat fucking session. Tried to contact Shy, but she did not respond to my text. On to the next. For whatever masochistic reason, I was still thinking about Shy's golden throat so I tried to hit her up again. Again, to no avail. Looked up her HX and see that she hasn't listed an ad since August. Sent her a pm and an email that she has listed there. She also didn't have her listcrawler ads up anymore.
I know there are other throat goats out there, but Shy hits the right deplorable buttons with me. Yeah, I'll wait in the parking lot for 30 minutes. Tolerate another 10 minutes while she's in the bathroom lighting up. I'll even stomach all the cat piss. Just want to blast down that throat and see her disgust with my protein deposit. Anyone know if she's still active? Just taking calls when she wants? Taking a break? Got knocked up?
-
11-12-22 00:50 #4309Senior Member

Posts: 397Respect.
I got to bow down to ya for your accountability my man. I can say I'm in the same boat with you. LOL. Hey, if I can't own my own $hit and the twisted dark streak down my back, then I am full on lying to myself and that's not going to happen.
Originally Posted by EastHornDog14
[View Original Post]
Well said sir. Much respect given to you.
-
11-10-22 19:51 #4308Senior Member

Posts: 1253Wouldn't expect anything less with your handle! .
Originally Posted by EastHornDog14
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 10:08 #4307Senior Member

Posts: 120That seems to be the norm in this industry. Personally I find it appealing.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 00:13 #4306Senior Member

Posts: 2085Dead eyes. No soul left.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 13:41 #4305Senior Member

Posts: 860LOL I'm not good at these cryptic type messages, what's her personal number? Might be changing. She was begging me for money to get a new phone.
Originally Posted by GuysTT2
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 04:35 #4304Senior Member

Posts: 44[[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!












Reply With Quote





