Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Private delights

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 704
This blog is moderated by CreamFire
  1. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...de/Daniela420_

    One of the few very active Middle Eastern providers available. The only other one I could think of is KandiKat89 aka ArabianQueen on Hx, but I wouldn't fuck her with Mr. Sheen's dick LOL.

    Daniela always has an incall in the IE, often near UCR. Really cute tiny spinner with the long fake lashes I love so much. Frequently changes hair color. I fucked her as a blonde but now currently with dark hair. Never repeated because DATY is not allowed, but pussy was wet and tight, and was made worse for me because it smelled really good. Here ae some pics.
    Did she let you hit it raw? Or BBBJ?

  2. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianTattoo  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...dena/Pink_Rose

    She looks hot. Wonder if anyone have toftt.
    Very attractive but not done up like in the photos. Still was very happy with the service. She's has a tiny waist and amazing perky tits. A little bit more booty than I expected but overall great body. I'd definitely repeat.

  3. #177

    Tried her

    She was okay. Similar to pictures but she didn't wear makeup when I saw her so she was pretty normal looking. In terms of body, she has a really nice ass and decent B cups.

    In terms of service, not great service. Not rushed or anything but wasn't above and beyond as I have typically gotten from eastern european girls (similar profile so I think same agency).

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianTattoo  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...dena/Pink_Rose

    She looks hot. Wonder if anyone have toftt.

  4. #176

    Sfv

    So any recommendations in the sfv area? Seeing lots of no recommendations here and either GPS or sketchiness on pd.

  5. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by Ockem435  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with the private forums on PD? Tried requesting access a few times with no luck.

    Is it even worth pursuing?
    Honestly, it's not a great forum. I suspect you would have had to request access back when PD first started, but that's just a hunch. It's a very, very small community of people on that forum. They seem to rarely if ever grant access to new people, even with all the requests they get. Your post motivated to log back in and take a look at it again, and it is the same small group of people mostly, and I had not logged on in over a year. They bicker about the same stuff over and over and the few women on it are unpleasant. There are a few decent people in it, but not many. It's not a very productive or fun forum. It could be good, but it's just not.

  6. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by Du1341  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? Are PrivateDelights reviews even a good way to tell if they are legit? I'm supposed to meet her later today, but I'm so paranoid that she is LE because I can't find her anywhere other than PrivateDelights. She is well reviewed on PD and is a verified provider there, but her screening was almost non-existent, she basically just asked for a deposit and sent me address right after she received it. This was a couple days ago. Am I overthinking this? I am a noob at this. Opinions please?

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/PrincessJ
    I don't think she's the girl she claims to be. I follow the girl on ig (the one on the pics).

    Her ig name is "axrocky".

    I contacted the pd ad also and she was demanding a deposit for an appointment but I went with my instinct and didn't do it.

    She claimed she was just setting up appointment until she arrived to her incall in Burbank.

    She then sent me her cash app and the pic she has on there is a different girl, she is also attracting seems like it At least.

    But definitely not the same girl.

    I'm sure she's a legit provider and I'm sure her service is great by reading the reviews. But I wouldn't be surprised if it's not the girl on the pics. Specially since I been watching the girls ig stories and they don't ad up when she posts on pd LOL I stay doing my own research.

  7. #173

    Pink_Rose

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...dena/Pink_Rose

    She looks hot. Wonder if anyone have toftt.

  8. #172

    Saintstephanie and Ayelenjade

    Quote Originally Posted by Ufoteiuol  [View Original Post]
    I scheduled a 30 min duo session with video with Saintstephanie and Ayelenjade. When I arrived I met Ayelenjade and was told to take a shower. When I got out of the shower Stephanie arrived and I went to the bed. I asked if I can start taking pics / vids and Stephanie told me no pics / video and Ayelene told her yes. They were clearly on 2 different pages. I was then told that I couldn't take the video and that Stephanie was going to be the one doing it. I laid on my back while Stephanie started to give me a BBBJ and Ayelen was letting me suck her tits. After about a min of BBBJ, Stephanie tells me to get up and tries to put a condom on me. I'm not fully hard and they try to make me hard but with no success. I ask if Stephanie can take off her bikini but she says no. I ask them if I can go on the bed and get some BBBJ again. I stand up on the bed and both girls are kneeling by my cock. However Stephanie doesn't start sucking on my cock and just gives me a hand job. Ayelen doesn't seem to give blowjobs and just rubs her tits on my leg and kisses my balls. Eventually Stephanie gives my cock a little suck and I start to get harder. I start to caress the back of Stephanie's head and she tells me I can't do that. Once I'm hard she just started jerking me off hard and fast and doesn't try to put the condom on my cock and let me fuck them. She makes me cum on the bed and then gets a little cum shot on her tits. This whole time I haven't even got sucked off, a hand job, or fucked Ayelen and only got a blowjob and hand job from Stephanie. The session felt super rushed and I think I only spent 15 min there actually doing anything. At the end they tell me too book for longer next time but I didn't even get a full experience in the 30 min. I expected to get sucked off by both girls at the same time and fuck them too but that was a no go. The video extra is a ripoff too. For 250 bucks I didn't get to take any of my own video even when I asked if I could just have them cover their own faces. I ask if I can take a video of them since they are trying to get me out and they said since the session is over there's no video. I'm clearly not content so Stephanie takes my phone and has me sit on the side of the bed. She starts taking just a top down video of her boobs next to me and with Ayelene's boobs next to me too. Takes some video of Ayelene's butt and the video is just 1 min long but doesn't really show anything. All in all they were both pretty hot but session wise it was a ripoff. 650 for 30 min duo which was supposed to also be GFE and 250 for video which I though would be full video for that price.
    Thanks for the report, their ad caught my eye but was honestly hesitant since I've been burned by Latinas on pd with bad service in the past. At the price point they charge it's a double whammy on the wallet and mind how much of a ripoff it is.

  9. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by Ufoteiuol  [View Original Post]
    I scheduled a 30 min duo session with video with Saintstephanie and Ayelenjade. When I arrived I met Ayelenjade and was told to take a shower. When I got out of the shower Stephanie arrived and I went to the bed. I asked if I can start taking pics / vids and Stephanie told me no pics / video and Ayelene told her yes. They were clearly on 2 different pages. I was then told that I couldn't take the video and that Stephanie was going to be the one doing it. I laid on my back while Stephanie started to give me a BBBJ and Ayelen was letting me suck her tits. After about a min of BBBJ, Stephanie tells me to get up and tries to put a condom on me. I'm not fully hard and they try to make me hard but with no success. I ask if Stephanie can take off her bikini but she says no. I ask them if I can go on the bed and get some BBBJ again. I stand up on the bed and both girls are kneeling by my cock. However Stephanie doesn't start sucking on my cock and just gives me a hand job. Ayelen doesn't seem to give blowjobs and just rubs her tits on my leg and kisses my balls. Eventually Stephanie gives my cock a little suck and I start to get harder. I start to caress the back of Stephanie's head and she tells me I can't do that. Once I'm hard she just started jerking me off hard and fast and doesn't try to put the condom on my cock and let me fuck them. She makes me cum on the bed and then gets a little cum shot on her tits. This whole time I haven't even got sucked off, a hand job, or fucked Ayelen and only got a blowjob and hand job from Stephanie. The session felt super rushed and I think I only spent 15 min there actually doing anything. At the end they tell me too book for longer next time but I didn't even get a full experience in the 30 min. I expected to get sucked off by both girls at the same time and fuck them too but that was a no go. The video extra is a ripoff too. For 250 bucks I didn't get to take any of my own video even when I asked if I could just have them cover their own faces. I ask if I can take a video of them since they are trying to get me out and they said since the session is over there's no video. I'm clearly not content so Stephanie takes my phone and has me sit on the side of the bed. She starts taking just a top down video of her boobs next to me and with Ayelene's boobs next to me too. Takes some video of Ayelene's butt and the video is just 1 min long but doesn't really show anything. All in all they were both pretty hot but session wise it was a ripoff. 650 for 30 min duo which was supposed to also be GFE and 250 for video which I though would be full video for that price.
    That sucks. I know for a fact that Stephaniesaint username has been used by multiple girls from the booker. I believe this iteration is Stephanie #3. Stephanie #2 was actually pretty good and hot. Dunno where she went though. Maybe she'll be back on the same username when her travels land her back in the states.

  10. #170

    Stephaniesaint and AyeleneJade, feeling ripped want to vent.

    I scheduled a 30 min duo session with video with Saintstephanie and Ayelenjade. When I arrived I met Ayelenjade and was told to take a shower. When I got out of the shower Stephanie arrived and I went to the bed. I asked if I can start taking pics / vids and Stephanie told me no pics / video and Ayelene told her yes. They were clearly on 2 different pages. I was then told that I couldn't take the video and that Stephanie was going to be the one doing it. I laid on my back while Stephanie started to give me a BBBJ and Ayelen was letting me suck her tits. After about a min of BBBJ, Stephanie tells me to get up and tries to put a condom on me. I'm not fully hard and they try to make me hard but with no success. I ask if Stephanie can take off her bikini but she says no. I ask them if I can go on the bed and get some BBBJ again. I stand up on the bed and both girls are kneeling by my cock. However Stephanie doesn't start sucking on my cock and just gives me a hand job. Ayelen doesn't seem to give blowjobs and just rubs her tits on my leg and kisses my balls. Eventually Stephanie gives my cock a little suck and I start to get harder. I start to caress the back of Stephanie's head and she tells me I can't do that. Once I'm hard she just started jerking me off hard and fast and doesn't try to put the condom on my cock and let me fuck them. She makes me cum on the bed and then gets a little cum shot on her tits. This whole time I haven't even got sucked off, a hand job, or fucked Ayelen and only got a blowjob and hand job from Stephanie. The session felt super rushed and I think I only spent 15 min there actually doing anything. At the end they tell me too book for longer next time but I didn't even get a full experience in the 30 min. I expected to get sucked off by both girls at the same time and fuck them too but that was a no go. The video extra is a ripoff too. For 250 bucks I didn't get to take any of my own video even when I asked if I could just have them cover their own faces. I ask if I can take a video of them since they are trying to get me out and they said since the session is over there's no video. I'm clearly not content so Stephanie takes my phone and has me sit on the side of the bed. She starts taking just a top down video of her boobs next to me and with Ayelene's boobs next to me too. Takes some video of Ayelene's butt and the video is just 1 min long but doesn't really show anything. All in all they were both pretty hot but session wise it was a ripoff. 650 for 30 min duo which was supposed to also be GFE and 250 for video which I though would be full video for that price.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E12ACF48-D0E8-48E5-BE4C-131533F06E73.jpg‎  

  11. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy818  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    Here you go sir. Sorry for the late response.

    https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/graycee-baybee

  12. #168

    LaurenSteffens

    Anyone met with LaurenSteffens - https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...LaurenSteffens.

  13. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by LenovoX120  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/CoreyBella

    Looks like another girl is using this account now vs the old Cindy Star.
    Corey Bella on HX is Available and back to reasonable prices.

    Just talked with her but she looking for a sugar daddy as well.

    I have banged her raw every time and cip'd her twat every time raw and watched all my jizz just leak out.

    But, now she is putting her foot down to saying NO on raw. But she told me since I'm a longtime customer and she knows me I have the nod of Just Do It!

    Since I'm not fixed like Steak aka Emc I will pass cause I don't want a psycho kid with mental issues. Lolz.

  14. #166

    Reviews

    Anyone notice that when a provider changes her name the review disappears from your page but remains on hers? Probably nothing to do about it but see her again? It sort of seems like a job just staying verified here LOL.

  15. #165

    Has anyone sampled Lunacat23?

    I found her on PD and her profile looks like I'd like to learn more. Solid reviews from seemingly established reviewers.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ills/lunacat23

    Someone here has got to have sampled.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape