Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 13050
-
11-14-22 08:22 #8025Regular Member

Posts: 213 Hole Glory
Anyone been with Mary / Jenny recently?
-
11-13-22 16:51 #8024Regular Member

Posts: 4Westfield Culver City Mall
Anyone know any spots near the westfield culver city mall for HF CBJ. Pricing and how the girls are. Going to work around that are at tomorrow.
-
11-13-22 09:59 #8023Senior Member

Posts: 33Vivian Massage
I was in the El Serino area and I remember this MP on Huntington near Food4 Less and Autozone was called Body Centre. It looks like they're under new ownership with a name called Vivian massage so I went and checked it out. Walked in the front door this nice Asian girl early 30 or late 20's cute face comes up and asked me if I wanted a massage. She came to the door, opened it up and had some nice cleavage a little big bone but no belly fat. Paid. 4 to the house for a half went to the back room. She said her name was Ivy and she was new there. Massage was very lame, nothing to write home about at all. Just a little touching here and there. She motion what I wanted starting with a hand motion, she later motion the boom, boom motion and I said no thank you. Menu was basically pretty much everything I went for the standard handy. . 4 for a naked handy. 60 for Russian. I opted for the Russian, which was very nice. Later she switched to licking my balls and hand job. Finished up quite nicely exploding in her hand. Also, during the Russian, she said, please do not squirt on her face. Next time she motion boom, boom again, she said she work seven days a week I think boom boom was 1. 2.
-
11-12-22 06:13 #8022Senior Member

Posts: 2017It could also be a Skin care Beauty spa, if you don't want to post here feel free to PM me.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 22:04 #8021Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Death penalty
This actually sounds like a good visit. This place is basketball run.
Originally Posted by Subcitizen
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 20:10 #8020Banned Member

Posts: 621What do you mean by medical buildings? Koreans operate ***** houses out of medical clinics and buildings? I always wondered how some of these run down looking clinics made money. I always wondered if it were fronts for illegal activity. I guess it is? I should've been a police cop. Than I can go to ***** houses and extort them for sex and in return I don't report them. Damn it I definitely made a wrong career choice.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 18:59 #8019Regular Member

Posts: 1Decided to check this place out the other day. Called and asked if they were busy, and the young girl on the phone said no. I showed up 10 minutes later only to be told to come back in another 20 minutes. I was mildly irritated, but I had the time so I waited in my car. When I returned 20 minutes later the girl at the front asked what I wanted. I told her I wanted the 30 min jacuzzi massage. I paid the 70 (which was supposed to include the tip). She told me that Veronica? Victoria? Would be right down. Down the stairs came an old 50+ Russian woman with fake everything. She took one glance at me and was less than enthused. The feeling was mutual. We went upstairs and she asked me to strip down and to lay face down on the table. She then slathered me in oil with the most half assed massage. On the flip she rubbed her terrible naked body against me and told me that a CBJ would be a 200 tip. I passed. There was no way I could finish in 30 min, let alone 30 hrs. I declined any additional tip. After that she wouldn't let me touch her at all, and finished with the worst massage in the history of massages. She then walked over to the empty jacuzzi and asked me to get in. She turned it on and it filled up so slowly that 5 minutes later I was sitting alone in a lukewarm tub with 3 inches of water, still covered in oil. I sprayed myself down, got changed, and made polite small talk before exiting the establishment. I'll never return.
Originally Posted by CarlosD3
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 09:09 #8018Senior Member

Posts: 2017Korean
Hey guys any fluent Korean guys that know FS / BJ Mps or clinics / Medical buildings that cater to only Koreans and nobody else know about in Korea Town? Thanks I'm sure there has to be something.
-
11-10-22 09:04 #8017Senior Member

Posts: 300Probably have with that place is that sort of masquerades as an AMP. Come on. The window treatments. The neon open sign. It's like going to cheesecake factory and being told "no, we don't really sell cheesecake. " I imagine they have the convo with male customers every day.
Originally Posted by BigBadNut
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 18:51 #8016Senior Member

Posts: 270Villa
BTW if you are the CA Lotto winner head int Villa and you "may" get a funnier aka more fun aka YMMV but these girls are varietal and usually best to develop the relationship first. One of them married a monger.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
The bathroom is usually clean so sorry the previous monger just got done splashing about.
-
11-08-22 16:24 #8015Regular Member

Posts: 7I've been there a few times. Seen May. She's decent and friendly. I'm not sure what it is about my approach but these AMP girls know exactly why I'm there. My advice is to go to the back door. They have a ghetto gate that someone is always hanging near. Plus your not standing on Lincoln Bl looking like an ass munch till someone answers. First experience there was Jenny. She was about 5'10 great body. When she walked in I commented on her looks and she immediately asked if I wanted to have fun. 50 to the house, 200 for everything. She got right to tossing salad without me even asking. Good times. Nice way to pass the time if you are getting your car washed.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 21:36 #8014Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Toilet was shit
The shitter at villa was not up to par. There was water everywhere, there was very cheap toilet paper, and no hand towels. I am not impressed at all.
Originally Posted by BigBadNut
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 18:13 #8013Senior Member

Posts: 270Rosey rip off
Yup avoid this place "no fun zone".
Originally Posted by JamesMcCoy692
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 18:09 #8012Senior Member

Posts: 270Villa
Not a debate but I paid $90 at the door and Mabel got need and did a fun handy for $200. Which is insanely over priced but she is a 8. 5/9. 0 in the Thai mongering world. Clean sheet and good smells add value but I can't see this as a weekly go to.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 17:45 #8011Regular Member

Posts: 3Visiting DTLA
Visiting DTLA from out of town and looking for a place that is close to DT as I will not have a car.
Looking for RJ and BJ.
Can return the favor if anyone is in WA State.









Reply With Quote






