Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 337 of 870 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 387 437 837 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 13047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8007
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    I think I tried this place, was it all curtains and whispering instead of walls? I remember she wanted crazy money, like $200 to take her top off.
    No curtains. All rooms are walled, although there are some rooms with two tables. Maybe you went to the wrong place or spooked her for being potential LEO. Topless massages isn't a chargeable offense (AFAIK) else strip clubs would be flooded with offenders. Who did you see and when? You can PM me to verify if you're more comfortable with that.

  2. #8006
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Goldfinger is mine. Vanessa is the one that blacklisted me.

    Venice?
    Zen in Venice / marina.

  3. #8005
    I think I tried this place, was it all curtains and whispering instead of walls? I remember she wanted crazy money, like $200 to take her top off.

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    So was looking for a spot to have some fun off the beaten path of kgirls during the boycott that eventually led to this thai massage place in Venice. I know one of the girls that works there so I didn't have to play the back and forth innuendo game. But if you are new this place, standard operating procedures apply. I'm too rusty and out of touch with the AMP scene to give you a good primer but essentially if asked if you been there say yes and throw out a common name to help bolster your case. I know Nicole and Ava works there and think Ava went back to Thailand to visit family. Call ahead for an appointment, the front door's always locked, so just ring the door bell and wait for one of the girls to answer.

    I don't know what's the norm here about explicitly pointing out a place so, for now, I'll just leave enough hints to point you to the right place. It's next door to a Domino's that is separated by an alleyway with parking. Venice, thai massage, and next to Domino's should narrow it down to a point that you can't really go wrong.

    I decided to see May. Met me in a tight fitting green one piece dress that highlighted her breasts. Massage itself was decent and she has a strong hand so beware and becafeul. They do the whole walking on your back too if you're into that. Since her co-worker clued her in on me and why I was there, she just asked what extras I wanted during the flip. I settled on CBJ / CFS.

    Looks to be late 30's or early 40's and average looking, 5'4", natural B's that are quite resilient and shapely, unexpected but very much appreciated the small bubble butt, and shaven pussy. Tanned skin tone and no tattoos. Broken English but enough to get my point across and have some light conversation. Slender frame with slightly soft curves. I was actually quite surprised how good she looked naked when compared to the horror stories I read on this thread.

    Experience definitely differs from what I'm use to though. No kissing, breast play allowed, light FOV only, no DATY. CBJ was simple and straight forward. Went through most of the main positions in CFS. K9 looked the best to me because of that little plump ass of hers. Decent kegels. As I want it to be an apples to apples comparison, May's probably average or less than average overall service-wise. However, the other AMP girl I see tops most kgirls IMO so I might be biased in that regard.

    $60 to the house for an hour and $180 tip.

  4. #8004
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    What is the world coming to. Aren't you one of the prolific posters over on hot young Asians? I myself do not like that board because I just feel so odd fucking girls who are only 21-25. Are you boycotting due to the recent trend of the bookers inadvertently putting up wrong pictures?

    As for this Thai place in Venice, it is on the way to my vons and is a known off leash dog park 180 for fucking there is robbery on the 90.
    Bookers have always been using fake pictures so there's no surprise there. Same deal with AMP ads on thatmall, bedpage, IG, etc. You can read up on the boycott on the other threads if you want. Any good monger will diversify to widen his horizons and hedge his bets. It maybe blasphemy to some, but I do get tired of raw dogging and creampie'ing those kgirls. It just so happens the boycott popped up and to maintain some contacts I'll venture for what goods are available in AMPs, HX, TER, P411, and maybe even PD if I'm feeling fancy.

    I'll admit that one girl in particular was unattractive in looks at that Venice spot but May was rather easy on the eyes. I'm surprised that it's fairly known place from your description. Rmaps hasn't listed a review of them in over 5 years and there's barely any mention of them here or TER. But, like I said, I only turn to AMPs rarely and don't know what other resources are available out there. I got rookie numbers here for AMPs compared to most here.

  5. #8003
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Venice?

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRude  [View Original Post]
    I LOL'd hard at your Yelp review for Venice and Goldfinger.

    Legend.

    Unless someone is trading on your good name.
    Goldfinger is mine. Vanessa is the one that blacklisted me.

    Venice?

  6. #8002
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    What is the world coming to. Aren't you one of the prolific posters over on hot young Asians? I myself do not like that board because I just feel so odd fucking girls who are only 21-25. Are you boycotting due to the recent trend of the bookers inadvertently putting up wrong pictures?

    As for this Thai place in Venice, it is on the way to my vons and is a known off leash dog park 180 for fucking there is robbery on the 90.
    I LOL'd hard at your Yelp review for Venice and Goldfinger.

    Legend.

    Unless someone is trading on your good name.

  7. #8001
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Conjugation

    I have now turned full simp. I went to VIP on wash and Sept, right across from the trav lg and next door to a sp ba (sports bar). By the way, the bar next door to this place looks like you need to have like 5 AA sponsors just to get in. People were walking around outside lit as fuck.

    I get into VIP after this asshole sitting in his car parked up against the place finally went in the bar.

    You walk in and mia, a plump Asian gal 25-67 was playing candy crush on the phone. Her English is so bad I swear she must work at worldstarhiphop. She looked at me like I said the sun revolves around the earth when I asked for an your. I guess you fookers do 30 min and it is a Copernican revolution to go an hour. It is 60. Mia has this long dark hair and is frumpy up top. Wears jeans over a flat misshapen ass and a blouse holding down some rather impressive naturals.

    I get put in room 1 - the one that is first, there are not actually numbers.

    She takes the 60 for the full. I get undressed and after about a second, the non stop county fair level racket starts with girls screaming in the background like they were just cast for a Ron Jeremy rimming special. Right away, Mia says "you are waiting my sister need me" - she meant to say, you wait, my sister needs some saran wrap to suck off a monger. But she said you waiting. That lack of conjugation was very vexing.

    She comes back in and has to be cautioned twice not to go hard. After a 15 minute useless massage, she does a 5 minute tease that is up there with Angela territory at goldfinger. Her finger in the ass technique needs some work and she does not grab the rod, but boys, let me tell you, your balls will feel like they just won the powerball with her poking at them from behind.

    She has me turn over with no hot towel break.

    The negotiations start and the language barrier does not help at all. I was in the mood for FS but only if she was as tight as a hot young Asian. I asked about hand and mouth and she said how much. I said 80. She almost called the fucken FBI. So I went up to 100. She refused to even fucken counter. I agreed to 120.

    She said money now, and so I pulled out my massive bankroll and gave her the 120 in singles.

    She then had me lie down and did a CBJ with fucken some type of saran wrap. The chance of me nutting from that are right up there with lebron being able to count pi to more than two decimals. But she tried and I was flexing in her mouth. Sure as fig will flourish under our new mayor who has a crime plan that involves decriminalizing all crrime, mia started complaining that her jaw was going to fall out of her mouth after five minutes.

    I told her that all she needed to do was poke at my boy pussy and stroke my shvantz for like 10 more minutes and I was done. She agreed and I took off that horrendous saran wrap.

    She did a rather decent but uncoordinated routine of ass drilling and ball juggling and she was even looking at the clock thinking that maybe she should have stayed in school pursuing a ph. D in developmental sociology.

    I forced out a nut because the yelling in the place (including a male shouting) was getting to be unbearable.

    I had her get me a hot towel but got dressed before she came back.

    On the way out I saw a teeny Asian gal who looked decent. I also saw an Asian woman of unusual proportions. I was let out the non operating door on to "wash" and a woman looked at me like a Piltdown man and some dud was walking in at like 915 pm.

    60 for the door ant 120 for a saran wrap BJ. I really need to get either a passport and go to tj or an abrams tank and hit fig.

  8. #8000

    Petite Latinas? Where??who??

    Any of you folks know of a msg p. Around that has a young petite skinny nice body Latina staff? Not interested in Asian food unless she's a knock out Asian, any help would be great!

  9. #7999
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Double cheese

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    So was looking for a spot to have some fun off the beaten path of kgirls during the boycott that eventually led to this thai massage place in Venice. I know one of the girls that works there so I didn't have to play the back and forth innuendo game. But if you are new this place, standard operating procedures apply. I'm too rusty and out of touch with the AMP scene to give you a good primer but essentially if asked if you been there say yes and throw out a common name to help bolster your case. I know Nicole and Ava works there and think Ava went back to Thailand to visit family. Call ahead for an appointment, the front door's always locked, so just ring the door bell and wait for one of the girls to answer.

    I don't know what's the norm here about explicitly pointing out a place so, for now, I'll just leave enough hints to point you to the right place. It's next door to a Domino's that is separated by an alleyway with parking. Venice, thai massage, and next to Domino's should narrow it down to a point that you can't really go wrong.

    I decided to see May. Met me in a tight fitting green one piece dress that highlighted her breasts. Massage itself was decent and she has a strong hand so beware and becafeul. They do the whole walking on your back too if you're into that. Since her co-worker clued her in on me and why I was there, she just asked what extras I wanted during the flip. I settled on CBJ / CFS.

    Looks to be late 30's or early 40's and average looking, 5'4", natural B's that are quite resilient and shapely, unexpected but very much appreciated the small bubble butt, and shaven pussy. Tanned skin tone and no tattoos. Broken English but enough to get my point across and have some light conversation. Slender frame with slightly soft curves. I was actually quite surprised how good she looked naked when compared to the horror stories I read on this thread.
    What is the world coming to. Aren't you one of the prolific posters over on hot young Asians? I myself do not like that board because I just feel so odd fucking girls who are only 21-25. Are you boycotting due to the recent trend of the bookers inadvertently putting up wrong pictures?

    As for this Thai place in Venice, it is on the way to my vons and is a known off leash dog park 180 for fucking there is robbery on the 90.

  10. #7998
    Feel like it wasn't always that way. I swear 10-15 years ago the girls seemed younger, and it's not an illusion because (counts fingers) I was younger too so if anything the age bias should be they seemed older. But I swear I used to get 20-30 year olds pretty regularly. Now it's like 35-40 is the baseline. Maybe all the hot ones are being shipped to Japan or something and doing a retirement league victory lap in LA before they take their earnings and buy a boat house back home.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcCoy692  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha! I feel the same way. I don't usually monger around ktown, but went looking for one today. I went to 4 different spots and all of them were gross grandmas. The funny thing is there was one that advertises on bed page with hot girls (paradise spa) and when I got there they had the oldest granny of the bunch I visited today. Came to the forum and searched for ktwon to see if I could get some intel since I struck out on my own and found this post. LOL. They're all grandmas or legit looking day spas. Back in the day it was pretty easy to find hot or at least decent girls in ktown. Not now.

  11. #7997

    May

    So was looking for a spot to have some fun off the beaten path of kgirls during the boycott that eventually led to this thai massage place in Venice. I know one of the girls that works there so I didn't have to play the back and forth innuendo game. But if you are new this place, standard operating procedures apply. I'm too rusty and out of touch with the AMP scene to give you a good primer but essentially if asked if you been there say yes and throw out a common name to help bolster your case. I know Nicole and Ava works there and think Ava went back to Thailand to visit family. Call ahead for an appointment, the front door's always locked, so just ring the door bell and wait for one of the girls to answer.

    I don't know what's the norm here about explicitly pointing out a place so, for now, I'll just leave enough hints to point you to the right place. It's next door to a Domino's that is separated by an alleyway with parking. Venice, thai massage, and next to Domino's should narrow it down to a point that you can't really go wrong.

    I decided to see May. Met me in a tight fitting green one piece dress that highlighted her breasts. Massage itself was decent and she has a strong hand so beware and becafeul. They do the whole walking on your back too if you're into that. Since her co-worker clued her in on me and why I was there, she just asked what extras I wanted during the flip. I settled on CBJ / CFS.

    Looks to be late 30's or early 40's and average looking, 5'4", natural B's that are quite resilient and shapely, unexpected but very much appreciated the small bubble butt, and shaven pussy. Tanned skin tone and no tattoos. Broken English but enough to get my point across and have some light conversation. Slender frame with slightly soft curves. I was actually quite surprised how good she looked naked when compared to the horror stories I read on this thread.

    Experience definitely differs from what I'm use to though. No kissing, breast play allowed, light FOV only, no DATY. CBJ was simple and straight forward. Went through most of the main positions in CFS. K9 looked the best to me because of that little plump ass of hers. Decent kegels. As I want it to be an apples to apples comparison, May's probably average or less than average overall service-wise. However, the other AMP girl I see tops most kgirls IMO so I might be biased in that regard.

    $60 to the house for an hour and $180 tip.

  12. #7996
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayKtown  [View Original Post]
    Are there any hot girls In ktown? I feel like they're all old these days.
    Hahaha! I feel the same way. I don't usually monger around ktown, but went looking for one today. I went to 4 different spots and all of them were gross grandmas. The funny thing is there was one that advertises on bed page with hot girls (paradise spa) and when I got there they had the oldest granny of the bunch I visited today. Came to the forum and searched for ktwon to see if I could get some intel since I struck out on my own and found this post. LOL. They're all grandmas or legit looking day spas. Back in the day it was pretty easy to find hot or at least decent girls in ktown. Not now.

  13. #7995
    Thai Tara used to be my regular spot. What goldfinger is for you is what Tara was for me.

    It went down after COVID. Had a few so so experiences and called it quits.

    But the lady who runs it, Vicky, is quite attractive for her age and a master of her craft. Kind of an institution you have to do once.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I believe Hollywood is like the lakers when it comes to mongering. All past and no future.

    I am not sure what Thai town is.

    The old fogies on this board and others seem to like Thai Tara https://www.yelp.com/biz/thai-tara-spa-los-angeles I am not so sure I want to be in that area at all. It smells like Westbrook's asshole.

    There is apparently a mystery joint by the zankou chicken on sunset and Normandie that is of some fun. Go back on this forum.

    Really though, the mother ship is 8155 which offers the three point play in wee ho. On the westside, the big players are goldfinger on Westwood boulevard, but there is no breeding, and skin care and body center at 118 XX on sm boulevard, which has a bevy of Latinas who double as linebackers for my eagles.

    I am loaded with some fish money and about to try 119 XX sm later and I have approved of VIP in culver shitty.

  14. #7994
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Biased

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeInTexas007  [View Original Post]
    What is your take on Ktown apt girls. Many agencies but how are the apartments safe parking etc. Quality of girls?

    Thanks.
    Look I have my biases. First off, Bullshit is Bullshit. Just about ALL photos of these girls are fake. The main point of the k town k girl game is to throne sniff enough so that when there is a new girl, you are one of the first 500 mongers to fuck her and make her cum 5 times. So, the entire scene is downright as funny as a dead baby's toys.

    There is no means of dissent. If you tell a booker the place smelled like someone killed a skunk and that the girl who fucked you was that fucken disgusting pig with the rose tattoo on her stomach, well, as the guy said in the sting, you will be lucky to get a game of jacks.

    If you post on the user boards that this booker is full of shit or this girl is actually 45 when the mongers think that she is 28 and that the LEOP program into UC hastings produces graduates who are competent, you are flamed.

    Finally, because the pics are fake the actual females behind the door are Never more than a legit 6. A 6 is a girl you would buy a drink for. These girls belong in nail salons wearing a mask cleaning fucken feet.

    That all being said, I am stunned that anyone wants to monger in k. Town. The parking in that area is about as difficult to master as the oboe. The physical plant in some of the buildings is really abominable. Forgetting the really low standards of cleanliness given that most mongers fucken pee in the shower, I mean there is a building on Norton that TBH was the source of covid.

    The ones on new Hampshire and kenmore are not much better.

    I would tell you to hit the places on sawtelle in west la. I see just too much stress and brain damage getting in and out of k town to fuck a 6 and then have to write about it here with a LASER LGBTQ NBA NFL review score.

  15. #7993

    Ktown apt girls

    Quote Originally Posted by OCRon  [View Original Post]
    Wow, you don't need to be an out-of-towner to appreciate a report like this one. Thanks so much!

    What is your take for establishments in Hollywood and Thai Town area and if you have seen any decent places around Hancock Park?
    What is your take on Ktown apt girls. Many agencies but how are the apartments safe parking etc. Quality of girls?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape