Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 412 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 462 512 912 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11786

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAdams1982  [View Original Post]
    Normal set up a little slow in between text. But is the girl in the pictures maybe a few years older, a little more than I normally spend but it was okay might try again if she's still in town. https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...m/169829799927.
    Looks like a nice body on her.

  2. #11785

    Amber

    Normal set up a little slow in between text. But is the girl in the pictures maybe a few years older, a little more than I normally spend but it was okay might try again if she's still in town. https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...m/169829799927.

  3. #11784

    Any info?

    I like her look but wanted to see if anyone has had a dream with her.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/878859226457

  4. #11783

    Correct!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/141898132282

    I believe this Is the same provider that went by Sara. The one that has gotten so many bad reviews in the past. So just giving a heads up to be alert!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-eyes/51188243
    They are one and the same! She's had so much bad press for stealing and her hideous looks that she's running a new fake ad. Definitely avoid at all costs!!

  5. #11782

    Sara=Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/141898132282

    I believe this Is the same provider that went by Sara. The one that has gotten so many bad reviews in the past. So just giving a heads up to be alert!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-eyes/51188243
    Complete con!

  6. #11781

    Sara / Rachel

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/141898132282

    I believe this Is the same provider that went by Sara. The one that has gotten so many bad reviews in the past. So just giving a heads up to be alert!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-eyes/51188243

  7. #11780

    Double Trouble is Double Stupid!

    Tried unsuccessfully to set up a visit with the pierced titty half of Double Trouble. Endless texting with long delays! One ask the same questions over and over: meet both girls?; ready now? I think they share a phone and apparently they share one tiny brain LOL! I know these WG's are low IQ, but these two win the prize for the most stupid! Someone posted a nice visit with the duo. My advice is don't even bother unless you have the patience of Jobe. All they offer is cv and outcall too.

  8. #11779

    Roxi

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMombo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Love long beef curtains.
    I have seen Roxi and was very rushed and for her price's would not repeat and she was in Nicholasville at the time was an in a duplex and had me show up and sit on the side of the street for over an hour just my experience wasn't that great of a time for me.

  9. #11778

    Roxi

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMombo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Love long beef curtains.
    I have seen Roxi and was very rushed and for her price's would not repeat and she was in Nicholasville at the time was an in a duplex and had me show up and sit on the side of the street for over an hour just my experience wasn't that great of a time for me.

  10. #11777

    Roxi

    Quote Originally Posted by MickShagger  [View Original Post]
    The girl going by Roxi is the chick that used to go by Kiki. I think one of the pics still has Kiki in it. I saw her once about a year ago. She has long beef curtains, which I don't like, and I had to pay a little extra for BBBJ. She had an AA pimp at the time. Very mediocre service, so I didn't repeat. I don't remember the donation. She's not the recent 21 year old blonde Kiki that developed a severe case of GPS and has fallen off the radar. Hope this helps.
    Thanks for the info. Love long beef curtains.

  11. #11776
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!


    10% of your posts are argumentized. If you want to ignore somebody then just ignore them.

    Better luck with your next user.

    A2

  12. #11775

    Roxi is Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by MickShagger  [View Original Post]
    The girl going by Roxi is the chick that used to go by Kiki. I think one of the pics still has Kiki in it. I saw her once about a year ago. She has long beef curtains, which I don't like, and I had to pay a little extra for BBBJ. She had an AA pimp at the time. Very mediocre service, so I didn't repeat. I don't remember the donation. She's not the recent 21 year old blonde Kiki that developed a severe case of GPS and has fallen off the radar. Hope this helps.
    Roxi is Barbie the Barbie that lives over on Trent! At least most of the pics! I believe she was arrested just over a year or so ago!

  13. #11774

    Roxi = Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by CalJon  [View Original Post]
    I concur. I think 2 different gals just based on the ads. I have not seen either one of these gals.

    Jenna.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/?keywords=jenna

    Roxi.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...9/471894782518
    The girl going by Roxi is the chick that used to go by Kiki. I think one of the pics still has Kiki in it. I saw her once about a year ago. She has long beef curtains, which I don't like, and I had to pay a little extra for BBBJ. She had an AA pimp at the time. Very mediocre service, so I didn't repeat. I don't remember the donation. She's not the recent 21 year old blonde Kiki that developed a severe case of GPS and has fallen off the radar. Hope this helps.

  14. #11773

    Link

    Here's the link for the duo available ad.

    https://callescort.org/859-999-9363

  15. #11772

    Roxi

    Quote Originally Posted by CalJon  [View Original Post]
    I concur. I think 2 different gals just based on the ads. I have not seen either one of these gals.

    Jenna.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/?keywords=jenna

    Roxi.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...9/471894782518
    I pulled the trigger tonight and went and seen "Roxi" She answered text somewhat quickly, and I arranged a time later in the evening. She said Nicholasville area, so when it got close, I started heading that way. I got no response from texts before I left, or on the way. I pulled into a parking lot in Nicholasville, and started messaging some "girls" on other apps, killing time, searching for possibilities. I finally got a message 20 minutes after our set appointment time, and said I'd still be interested if she is ready. She said she was, and gave me general directions, and was worried about me knowing her residence number, and that she would flag me down as I got near. If not already so far from my house, I would have punched out then, which in hindsight was the right call. I was already committed, and that close, so WTF. Drove by twice, before I see someone waving at me in the dark. I tend to keep my eyes on the road, and she didn't say left or right. Once I pulled up, I could already tell the pictures weren't accurate, but it was maybe doable. I continued. She was acting all sketch, asking me if I was LEO, and seemed super paranoid. Once I got inside, I about got knocked down by the pungent smell of weed. She is definitely not the girl in the photos, but she might be the girl from the Roxi ad which offers duos. The tattoos didn't match, and the face didn't match, so I couldn't chalk it off as weight gain. Her tits looked great, and she had nice skin, no track marks, but a little pudgier than I personally prefer. She gave a CBJ, and I just wasn't into it. No GFE, but she did calm down and seem to be alright attitude wise. She lay back, and I just lost interest. We parted on good terms, and we got along alright the 2nd half of the session, I just no longer had any desire. YMMV, but she is not the Roxi presented in the photos. Rate were $$$ hr, half that for half time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape