Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 17951
-
11-09-22 22:58 #11771Senior Member

Posts: 101Latina Lisy
In town working and decided to give the scenery a try, I saw Lisy Tuesday at a local hotel Qv $, it was any easy set up we text back and forth and I was on my way, I recognize the ad it look like how the Latinas In Nashville post when I was there last week, she is not the girl in the picture but she looked good late twenties or maybe early 30's. She had a great looking body started with CBJ, then Cg, doggy then finished in mish, everything covered. She mad sexy moaning sounds through spoke in Spanish mad it really hot. She spoke little English. She told me she was just in town Tuesday but I see her post is still up on Wednesday.
On another note.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ngton/99019215
-
11-09-22 19:40 #11770Senior Member

Posts: 652 different girls
I concur. I think 2 different gals just based on the ads. I have not seen either one of these gals.
Originally Posted by Ktucky79
[View Original Post]
Jenna.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/?keywords=jenna
Roxi.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...9/471894782518
-
11-09-22 19:28 #11769Senior Member

Posts: 4422 different girls
Nope not the same girls. Well I say that only because of the picture in the ads. I have seen jenna in the past. I don't think Roxi even returns a text any more or at least that is my experience.
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 19:00 #11768Senior Member

Posts: 46Not Jenna
Unless she got there tat removed and her tits down sized I would say it's not Jenna. I would bet Roxi is TGTBT until I see a review!
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 16:18 #11767Senior Member

Posts: 445Is 500 per hr Jenna now Roxi?
Was looking in STG today and saw an ad for "Roxi". New? I swear the pics looked like ones I'd seen on GPS Jenna's ads. Went back in to copy the link, but couldn't find the ad. My guess was that with all the negative GPS reviews, Jenna thought maybe it wise to reinvent herself. So be aware, and beware.
-
11-09-22 16:16 #11766Senior Member

Posts: 364I used the same number in the ad. $300 and I don't know if she'd jump on raw, I didn't try.
Originally Posted by SlimTrim
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 14:06 #11765Senior Member

Posts: 80Read the ad
Here is a novel idea. [Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
I have a novel idea for you as well, stop being a fucking dick.
A2
-
11-09-22 14:06 #11764Senior Member

Posts: 168Fair enough. I took when he said negotiated a slightly better rate that it wasn't significantly cheaper so you could just offer something less and see if she takes it. Concerning a real number, there was no mention of number in the post.
Originally Posted by SlimTrim
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 12:25 #11763Senior Member

Posts: 80Richmond is kind of weird in the sense that you have to look at STG for Richmond every time you're in town as providers will post an ad for one day then never post again or post very sporadically and you may never see their ad again or it will be a little while. Here is one girl I saw at her incall in Richmond. She's kind of hard to get in contact with but that seems to be the standard for a lot of providers in the Lex area compared to Louisville.
Originally Posted by Tahoe85
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ngton/98892848
Great head, clean, safe place. Attractive as well.
-
11-09-22 11:45 #11762Senior Member

Posts: 168Read the ad
I don't usually butt into someone else's question but both rate and number are in the ad.
Originally Posted by SlimTrim
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 10:02 #11761Asshole

Posts: 39That's awesome
That's awesome dude and I've not seen many reviews on her so thanks! Can you say what the rate was for you so we all know? Also a number would be great! You mention that it was all covered up. ? But did you get the sense that you could have taken the coat off your dude and she been okay with it?? Just wondering?
Originally Posted by Buet2
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 15:33 #11760Senior Member

Posts: 115Richmond
I'm looking for the same. Will be in Richmond for the evening, tomorrow. Any help would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by MrPrice
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 19:55 #11759Senior Member

Posts: 364Journey
Visited Journey for an hour incall. She's been hard for me to schedule with and this was my first experience. She much larger than I expected. She was sweet and I did enjoy the massage and fore play prior. Wrapped up for cfs. One pop and done I didn't ask for a second round. The grip isn't what I'm looking for. I'm above average and above average girth, it's just a little loose for my liking. I enjoyed her big melons and fun to chat with. I might visit again if I have trouble booking other regulars.
-
11-07-22 19:48 #11758Senior Member

Posts: 364Hannah
So I bit the bullet and met up with this one.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/702343344136
I negotiated a slightly better hourly rate and had her come to me. She arrived reasonably on time and seemed lucid. She is the woman in the pics and that body is quite nice. She's taller than expected and breasts are very firm and perky. There's bruising on one arm. Nips, responsive. Head game is average, but that's not my thing anyway. She was a little rushed when giving head BBBJ and cfs happened rather quickly. She was very responsive to the main event. She fucked the entire hour. She does pay attention to the clock, but never told me to hurry up. She's got nice grip and fucked like she wanted it. Great body, pleasantly surprising good attitude, marginal head, very good grip and lay. All in all I walked away spent and happy. The bruising concerns me, but I'll probably see her again.
-
11-07-22 18:59 #11757Senior Member

Posts: 42Halie
I just remember her saying she was on percosets and snorting something before the visit. That was at the place behind James Motor. I started seeing her when she was with Lyric in that broken down townhouse in Wood hell LOL! Is Lyric her sister? First she said she was and then she said she wasn't. I always enjoyed our visits, but she was a pain, running late, over-booking, etc. She had a strange scent. She could still be damp from the shower and after about 30 minutes of me burning it up, she emitted a unusual scent down below. Kind of like sour milk or stale beer or something. It never bothered me; I just never experienced that with anyone else. If you get her digits, PM please.
Originally Posted by SlimTrim
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




