Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 181 of 875 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 231 281 681 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 13123
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10423

    Lots of cops out

    Went out strolling. Lots of cops out. Some areas had cops parked on every corner and cops driving around. Almost crashed into one running a red without putting on his siren. They are probably out because of the recent uptick in shootings or because of the election.

    Picked up one skinny chick near Westmoreland. She whined a lot.

    There's a Latina bbw just standing near Atlantic. Seems weird.

    There's a clean looking black chick near Venango. She used to be around pike but I heard her pimp got into an argument with some of the dealers near pike and was forced to move.

  2. #10422
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to mention picked up nana.

    She looked like a college girl in her maroon red leggings and halter top.

    Nice fit body.

    No injection marks either.

    Bbjcim and BBFS was available.

    Pic attached.
    Sorry but I can't recommend Nana anymore. The streets have taken its toll on her. She's lost weight now and lost her nice backside and I guess she hid her arms from you but she has really bad injection wounds on both her arms. Also, it's pure insanity to do BBFS on a Kensington street walker.

  3. #10421
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her on some of the videos but I've never seen her out at night (I don't do daytime). I've also seen conflicting reports about her. Some say she's not a good date if she needs her meds.
    I had no issues. She did her duty with no complaints.

    Higher than normal street prices but she looked good that night compared to the dozens of other zombies.

    I got her digits but whenever I get digits I can get a hold of the SW.

  4. #10420
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to mention picked up nana.

    She looked like a college girl in her maroon red leggings and halter top.

    Nice fit body.

    No injection marks either.

    Bbjcim and BBFS was available.

    Pic attached.
    I've seen her on some of the videos but I've never seen her out at night (I don't do daytime). I've also seen conflicting reports about her. Some say she's not a good date if she needs her meds.

  5. #10419
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    https://6abc.com/philadelphia-shooti...lent/12421873/

    Right in the middle of the stroll, at 10:45 PM, its the Wild Wild West. Hope any mongers who were out managed to stay safe. It was years ago but I was about the 4th car in line at the same traffic intersection waiting on a red light when a bunch of gun shots rang out. I was able to escape but banging a hard right on to a near by street but I will never forget the look on the faces of the people who were running down the sidewalks at full speed to escape the danger.

    Of course I'm aware that the city of Philadelphia is having a record year in both car jackings and murder rates but I have never stayed away because of the headlines in the newspapers. But I'm seriously thinking about it over the short term. Maybe the extra money spent on an escort (vs. The price of a Kensington Ave SW) is worth my personal safety.
    I knew this weekend was going to be crazy as soon as I saw the weather forecast. I try to avoid that intersection at all cost anyway. I avoid the stretch of the ave from Lehigh to Allegheny. What's wild is the fact these dudes were so bold to shoot up that bar. Its always multiple cop cars at K&A.

  6. #10418
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    Fucking insane. I was strolling the avenue last night till 10:15 pm. I left just in time.

    It's time to reconsider another source of cheap mongering.
    Forgot to mention picked up nana.

    She looked like a college girl in her maroon red leggings and halter top.

    Nice fit body.

    No injection marks either.

    Bbjcim and BBFS was available.

    Pic attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EB3B5DC9-4DAB-4D1F-8FD9-6BC52606D85E.jpg‎  

  7. #10417
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    https://6abc.com/philadelphia-shooti...lent/12421873/

    Right in the middle of the stroll, at 10:45 PM, its the Wild Wild West. Hope any mongers who were out managed to stay safe. It was years ago but I was about the 4th car in line at the same traffic intersection waiting on a red light when a bunch of gun shots rang out. I was able to escape but banging a hard right on to a near by street but I will never forget the look on the faces of the people who were running down the sidewalks at full speed to escape the danger.

    Of course I'm aware that the city of Philadelphia is having a record year in both car jackings and murder rates but I have never stayed away because of the headlines in the newspapers. But I'm seriously thinking about it over the short term. Maybe the extra money spent on an escort (vs. The price of a Kensington Ave SW) is worth my personal safety.
    What's is crazy about this is there's cops up and down Kensington 😩.

  8. #10416
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    I know I must sound like a very sick mothafuc. But on my Facebook page invited me to join a group called, Found in Kensington. Apparently, friends and family are using the power of social media to find loved ones who fell off wagon and they think they are among the great unwashed zombie population of Kensington.

    Some of them don't look half bad but you must realize that is the before picture, if you want the after picture, you have to hit the Avenue (if that's in fact where they are).

    I know they want to find their love ones, I might be of help by donating $20 toward that goal. I know, I know, I am a complete degenerate for using it for less than intended purposes.
    IMO being resourceful and using any intel available to improve one's chances is a skill / advantage more should develop. Kudos.

  9. #10415
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    https://6abc.com/philadelphia-shooti...lent/12421873/

    Right in the middle of the stroll, at 10:45 PM, its the Wild Wild West. Hope any mongers who were out managed to stay safe. It was years ago but I was about the 4th car in line at the same traffic intersection waiting on a red light when a bunch of gun shots rang out. I was able to escape but banging a hard right on to a near by street but I will never forget the look on the faces of the people who were running down the sidewalks at full speed to escape the danger.

    Of course I'm aware that the city of Philadelphia is having a record year in both car jackings and murder rates but I have never stayed away because of the headlines in the newspapers. But I'm seriously thinking about it over the short term. Maybe the extra money spent on an escort (vs. The price of a Kensington Ave SW) is worth my personal safety.
    Fucking insane. I was strolling the avenue last night till 10:15 pm. I left just in time.

    It's time to reconsider another source of cheap mongering.

  10. #10414

    Heads up

    https://6abc.com/philadelphia-shooti...lent/12421873/

    Right in the middle of the stroll, at 10:45 PM, its the Wild Wild West. Hope any mongers who were out managed to stay safe. It was years ago but I was about the 4th car in line at the same traffic intersection waiting on a red light when a bunch of gun shots rang out. I was able to escape but banging a hard right on to a near by street but I will never forget the look on the faces of the people who were running down the sidewalks at full speed to escape the danger.

    Of course I'm aware that the city of Philadelphia is having a record year in both car jackings and murder rates but I have never stayed away because of the headlines in the newspapers. But I'm seriously thinking about it over the short term. Maybe the extra money spent on an escort (vs. The price of a Kensington Ave SW) is worth my personal safety.

  11. #10413

    Facebook group

    I know I must sound like a very sick mothafuc. But on my Facebook page invited me to join a group called, Found in Kensington. Apparently, friends and family are using the power of social media to find loved ones who fell off wagon and they think they are among the great unwashed zombie population of Kensington.

    Some of them don't look half bad but you must realize that is the before picture, if you want the after picture, you have to hit the Avenue (if that's in fact where they are).

    I know they want to find their love ones, I might be of help by donating $20 toward that goal. I know, I know, I am a complete degenerate for using it for less than intended purposes.

  12. #10412
    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    LaLa looks good from a block away but she looks like 60 years old up close.

    One of my regulars said there is a rummer about a couple girls bodies found dead in a warehouse but I haven't seen anything on the news.
    I can confirm. When I saw Lala she did look older and she looked loss and out of place around Somerset even though that area use to be her playground and place of residence years ago.

    I also heard about the bodies. It might not be something nefarious though. Could have been a group who found a vacant building to do drugs in together but had bad luck with a bad batch. Hell, around this country they're finding people dead due to drugs that were contaminated with fentanyl.

  13. #10411

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieZee914  [View Original Post]
    "One legged. Works at I-Hop". C'Mon., that was too easy ;. 🤣 I set you up on that one, I figured someone would take the bait.

    Sorry, I couldn't pass up commenting on the original post.
    Well honestly if she didn't tell you wouldn't know bec she is a pretty tall and thin girl with a nice smile.

    There is another girl out there with one eye with beautiful long brown hair that covers her missing eye with her hair that only weighs 98 lbs.

    Next there will be a girl without a head.

  14. #10410
    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    Can't be the same Ashley, She collects disability for only having one leg and she wouldn't be able to hold a real job with the dope issue she has, plus she can barely walk due to the fake leg so I doubt she can carry a tray of food and the other girls were heavy in the dope as well.
    "One legged. Works at I-Hop". C'Mon., that was too easy ;. 🤣 I set you up on that one, I figured someone would take the bait.

    Sorry, I couldn't pass up commenting on the original post.

  15. #10409

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieZee914  [View Original Post]
    She works at IHOP at Adams on the Blvd.
    Can't be the same Ashley, She collects disability for only having one leg and she wouldn't be able to hold a real job with the dope issue she has, plus she can barely walk due to the fake leg so I doubt she can carry a tray of food and the other girls were heavy in the dope as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape